What's new

Are you married to your first cousin?

If a girl can't make karhai gosht, she ain't worth marrying. My two cents.

Oh my sweetheart, what's wrong with you? Many girls who marrying didn't learn everything for the sake of husband, they will learn how to cook foods experiences and cleaning during first year of marriages! :agree:

Oh my sweetheart, what's wrong with you? Many girls who marrying didn't learn everything for the sake of husband, they will learn how to cook foods experiences and cleaning during first year of marriages! :agree:

Oh God..I feel for your wife ! You must have made her go through hell with all that learning in her first year of marriage ! :cheesy:

Oh God..I feel for your wife ! You must have made her go through hell with all that learning in her first year of marriage ! :cheesy:

nahein, not just her. It is both of us, we have to learn proper communication way in responsible and my babe another responsible. :kiss3: It is work perfectly fine,

RazPak who think unworthy women must do everything, sorry the marriage will not work out. Maybe gay marriage? :D

(man, it is good joking this thread by most of Pakistanis first time, awesome!)

Who said wife has to do everything?

If she can't make karhai ghost no amount of counseling will salvage that marriage.

Hmm..... no... any "rishta" available ? lol
6ezn8w.jpg

Gay marriages are just the most natural thing ever! :lol:
No logically speaking, every sexual organism on earth mates with the opposite sex; yet gay people mate with others of the same gender..seriously, how natural is that?
By science I mean the fact that STDs among gays are rampant, very common, and obviously, have sex without a condom, and you're guaranteed contracting one or 2.

Well you said that science has proven "homosexuality is wrong". I don't think Science can prove if anything is natural or not. If its occurring in the nature its natural, you can call it abnormal but its still natural. Don't think anyone forces himself/herself to be gay.

Of course unprotected gay sex increases the risk of STDs just like cousin marriage increases the risk of genetic disorder.

If she can't make karhai ghost no amount of counseling will salvage that marriage.

Hear hear...! But for me, Nihari would do the trick !

Well you said that science has proven "homosexuality is wrong". I don't think Science can prove if anything is natural or not. If its occurring in the nature its natural, you can call it abnormal but its still natural. Don't think anyone forces himself/herself to be gay.

Of course unprotected gay sex increases the risk of STDs just like cousin marriage increases the risk of genetic disorder.

What...! Safriz and Karachitte this concerns you boys ! :blink:

Homosexuality has to do with environment and upbringing, or what I would like to call a combination of nature and nurture.

nahein, not just her. It is both of us, we have to learn proper communication way in responsible and my babe another responsible. :kiss3: It is work perfectly fine,

RazPak who think unworthy women must do everything, sorry the marriage will not work out. Maybe gay marriage? :D

(man, it is good joking this thread by most of Pakistanis first time, awesome!)

Well thats very nice to hear...by the way how long have you been married ?

Believe me, unworthy shy women will learn Karhai gosht or masala aloo, it will take times and learning process. Most girls doesn't come automatically with all knowledges, did you vaccum everyday, lol? :woot:

:D (relax, it is sacrastic joke)

Well thats very nice to hear...by the way how long have you been married ?

Five years, MashAllah.

Back
Top Bottom