What's new

Are you married to your first cousin?

Wohi dramay..attitude... so i told her its my way or the highway...

Chal koi nahin...its 6:00 a.m in Lahore right now...it should be around the same in Multan, so forget about the chick and go and buy yourself some halwa purri or naaan chaaanaas ! I know I'm going to !!! :D

if she was really hot and a cousin through a step parent then is it really a big deal?

I dunno mate...it isn't such a big deal for me either way ! I never studied Biology so I don't know the Stats but I remember my Doctor friend telling me that the chance of ending up with deformed kids is only marginally more in a Cousin Marriage than otherwise and even then the odds are very slim !

Yes, Armstrong. I guess, we know how to handle with women, yep most of them are married more than 5 years (I think), not school-kids. :D If necessary, shopping is sometimes, not white girls nagging wala, lol. Asiea hota hain.

Raptor forgive me but us school kids know more about handling women then our esteemed elders ever will - namely you guys ! :P

Chal koi nahin...its 6:00 a.m in Lahore right now...it should be around the same in Multan, so forget about the chick and go and buy yourself some halwa purri or naaan chaaanaas ! I know I'm going to !!! :D

Had like 6 cans of beers last night... went to a resturant.... was sittin in the lawn..... just as i was about to give my order... it started to rain......... i ran inside the building........ only to find no table...all were occupied............ my frnd drove me home....... i took out my CJ-5 opened another beer.....went to a f...kin lonely place......played music... had some more beers......... came back home at 3am..... went to sleep.....had a shitty nightmare...woke up as i was feelin cold...at 4 am.... smoked 2 cigs.. a jug of strawbery shake....and 2 bottles of wierd juice called fresher......and my head still hurts............ and i havent slept in 2 days...

9ljz7k.jpg

Life sucks...lol

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...YCwKkX3RbmdNNG6_w&sig2=5d3KJsNzTAdEj2hBYGA54w

PHILIPINO BEER IS BADASS.

Had like 6 cans of beers last night... went to a resturant.... was sittin in the lawn..... just as i was about to give my order... it started to rain......... i ran inside the building........ only to find no table...all were occupied............ my frnd drove me home....... i took out my CJ-5 opened another beer.....went to a f...kin lonely place......played music... had some more beers......... came back home at 3am..... went to sleep.....had a shitty nightmare...woke up as i was feelin cold...at 4 am.... smoked 2 cigs.. a jug of strawbery shake....and 2 bottles of wierd juice called fresher......and my head still hurts............ and i havent slept in 2 days...

Oh Crap !

hungover_please_use_caution_drunk_drinking_beer_mousepad-p144787127680179068z8xsj_400.jpg

Allah know science better than us and when Allah didn't made cousion merriages haram, why would you suggest that? Nothing which is permissible in Islam is destructive for mankind. Allah didn't say "Merry your cousins only" and he neither said "don't merry your cousions". That means if you choose, you can merry them and if you don't, simply don't but you may not have a "SCIENCE EXCUSE" here.

9ljz7k.jpg

Life sucks...lol

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...YCwKkX3RbmdNNG6_w&sig2=5d3KJsNzTAdEj2hBYGA54w

PHILIPINO BEER IS BADASS.

Damn dude, you need to chill out.

gross.. marrying first cousin is not good and its not speculation as some members put it.
even in my community it used to happen a couple of generations ago.. in certain interror places it still does. (mama-ponnu, athai payyan etc)
remember your first cousin is 50% your brother / sister. In many hindu communities they have the concept of gothra.. people of same gothra cannot marry. its not 100% a blanket against incest , but its still a good measure against this disgusting practise

PN, yaad rakhna ki apke bazurg upar say apko dekh rey hain. Woh apko dekh kay khush ney hoein gey. Dookh ki waja say apnay ap ko na barbaad kar. Unka naam roshan kar jiggar.

Damn dude, you need to chill out.
f2ot4l.jpg

wiuf0y.jpg

PN, yaad rakhna ki apke bazurg upar say apko dekh rey hain. Woh apko dekh kay khush ney hoein gey. Dookh ki waja say apnay ap ko na barbaad kar. Unka naam roshan kar jiggar.

Lol... bro... i dnt care abt her nomore.......as the israelis say "not again".... just felt like gettin high last night... though i admit i was kinda sad.

Lol... bro... i dnt care abt her nomore.......as the israelis say "not again".... just felt like gettin high last night... though i admit i was kinda sad.

acha, main soch ra tha shayd dada ji ki waja say apko dookh hor ra tha.

woh sochte, kaash humbhi zinda hote to aish kar sakte the... lol

Back
Top Bottom