What's new

Are you married to your first cousin?

acha, main soch ra tha shyad dada ji ki waja say apko dookh hor ra tha.

I dnt get high when i miss my granparents or my maternal granpa... i miss them... shed a few tears... say prayers for them...and hope they r lookin at me from the sky.

woh sochte, kaash humbhi zinda hote to aish kar sakte the... lol

Tumhari kissi rishtaydar nay upper ...swarg say call kar k tumhien info dien hai?

Obviously genius. Hinduism is mere mythology and just pointing out the fact what hindus believe in.
Wife swapping and sharing wife with brothers is norm in not only indian cultural but also part of hindu religion.

So be it as if your say really matters.

no one is saying marrying cousin culture doesnt exist in india. its just that in the cities people are doing to lesser and lesser but practise still exists in villages. wife swapping doesnt exist although as in any place affairs may happen.. sharing wife happens mostly in rural punjab where the stupid fellows kill girl children and are left with no brides, so they deserve it.
however, educated indians living in cities typically dont practise this cousin marriage. thats where the divergence with Pakistanis come up. since pak is a feudalistic society, the norms dictated by the feudal lords prevail and thats why we still have educated people on this forum su;prting this abominable practice.

I dnt get high when i miss my granparents or my maternal granpa... i miss them... shed a few tears... say prayers for them...and hope they r lookin at me from the sky.

Tumhari kissi rishtaydar nay upper ...swarg say call kar k tumhien info dien hai?
trust me.. if they could they would have ... lol

no one is saying marrying cousin culture doesnt exist in india. its just that in the cities people are doing to lesser and lesser but practise still exists in villages. wife swapping doesnt exist although as in any place affairs may happen.. sharing wife happens mostly in rural punjab where the stupid fellows kill girl children and are left with no brides, so they deserve it.
however, educated indians living in cities typically dont practise this cousin marriage. thats where the divergence with Pakistanis come up. since pak is a feudalistic society, the norms dictated by the feudal lords prevail and thats why we still have educated people on this forum su;prting this abominable practice.

trust me.. if they could they would have ... lol

seriously? always thought it was a joke........ though i did see a nat geo doc abt bihar or somewhere with 2 brothers maryin 1 woman... wierd idiots.

WTF.. seriously? always thought it was a joke........ though i did see a nat geo doc abt bihar or somewhere with 2 brothers maryin 1 woman... wierd idiots.
its not.. the number of instances is few, but it does happen as they want only men in their families. so they import bihari brides and also share women sometimes.. its disgusting but its true. again i know only of punjab.haryana where this happens and only last couple of decades.

Sikhs are known for having affairs with their sister-in laws. Mostly heard these jokes, but not sure how true it is.
no no. thats not true.. i have never heard it .. maybe its just sardar jokes gone wild...

its not.. the number of instances is few, but it does happen as they want only men in their families. so they import bihari brides and also share women sometimes.. its disgusting but its true. again i know only of punjab.haryana where this happens and only last couple of decades.

no no. thats not true.. i have never heard it .. maybe its just sardar jokes gone wild...

Your society is screwed up.... i mean how sick is it? how can they do tht and be cool with it? also whats with importing bihari women?

So you're saying Sikh Jatts don't practice polyandry?

At one point all humans' ancestors were first cousins. So if you want to marry your cousin, go ahead.

"In Jat families, younger unmarried brothers are allowed access to their elder brother's wife. In some cases the elder unmarried brother may have access to his younger brother's wife, though such cases are not so common as the former. In any case, access is only allowed if the unmarried brother is living with the married one, works with him and gives him share of the property to the married brother's family...it is a considerable economic gain for a married brother if an unmarried brother comes and lives with him and gives him his share and income from the family property. This is the reason why married brothers seldom object to such sexual access to their wives. In some cases they even ask their wives to try to gain favours of their unmarried brothers so that they can come and live with the family."
Social Transformation of Indian Tribes, page 119, By R. Singh, New Delhi : Anmol Publications, 1999.

For you shelly.

So it may not be a Sikh tradition, but a Jatt tradition.

Your society is screwed up.... i mean how sick is it? how can they do tht and be cool with it? also whats with importing bihari women?
poor women from bihar are more than happy to settle for a better life in punjab.

well its the same thing as one man marrying multiple wives.. if that is acceptable why not this. as simple as that.
in your house if you have a laptop, you may plug it in your living room first, then take it to bedroom and plug it there, then maybe plug it in your study.
Also , the same socket in the living room where you sometimes may plug a laptop, then remove and plug a lamp, then plug a tv.

It s the same concept.

So you're saying Sikh Jatts don't practice polyandry?
polyandry is different.. affair is different..
i replied to your 'joke' about affairs. affairs happen in all societies including islamic ones.
kerala also practices polyandry. its a maternalistic society. in kerala villages the oldest woman has more power thatn the males. women have multiple husbands.

For you shelly.

So it may not be a Sikh tradition, but a Jatt tradition.

yeah.. its true.. and it has to do with small land holdings in an agrarian society.
are there jatts among muslim punajbis too?

poor women from bihar are more than happy to settle for a better life in punjab.

well its the same thing as one man marrying multiple wives.. if that is acceptable why not this. as simple as that.
in your house if you have a laptop, you may plug it in your living room first, then take it to bedroom and plug it there, then maybe plug it in your study.
Also , the same socket in the living room where you sometimes may plug a laptop, then remove and plug a lamp, then plug a tv.

If a woman has two husbands and is pregnant, how will she know who the father of the baby is.

Having two wives for a man is awesome. Having two husbands for a woman is disgusting, theres a word for a woman like that. And what kind of man would want to share his wife with another man.

yeah.. its true.. and it has to do with small land holdings in an agrarian society.
are there jatts among muslim punajbis too?

Yes many, but I don't believe they practice this.

We have Jatts working for us on my land, and they definitely don't practice this.

If a woman has two husbands and is pregnant, how will she know who the father of the baby is.

Having two wives for a man is awesome. Having two husbands for a woman is disgusting, theres a word for a woman like that.

the woman has to keep track with who she sleeps with and make arrangements when planning a baby. eg frm days 12-17 she sleeps witht eh same person. or make one wear a condom and other freestyle.

Its your hypocrisy that says men can have multiple wives , but women cant have many husbands. if you say a woman wtih many hubands is a hore, then a man with many wives is also gigolo.

our society is male dominated, thats why its acceptable for men to have many wives but no other way.

Muslim Pakistani Jatts are different from indian jatts.
how ar ethey different

Yes many, but I don't believe they practice this.

We have Jatts working for us on my land, and they definitely don't practice this.

even in india its not the norm to do this.. there are instances of this happening and its a relatively recent phenomenon and has to do with economics rather than culture.
however prolonged use of this may turn this to a culture. but so what.

Having two wives for a man is awesome. Having two husbands for a woman is disgusting, theres a word for a woman like that. And what kind of man would want to share his wife with another man.

if you have many wives dont complain if your wives sleep with many men.
if you sleep with women before marriage do not expect your wife to be a virgin either.

It s the same concept.

i60854.jpg
and unhuman3.

Back
Top Bottom