What's new

Are you married to your first cousin?

Lol..
British Government has the habit of blaming everything on Muslims/British Pakistanis/Non EU immigrants...
so their Facts and figures are no more than cow's fart to me.

Well there is always that argument, but I don't think BBC would just publish something without confirming the study and data. Even Norway had similar data.

The risk for serious brain diseases among Norwegian-Pakistani children is 7 times higher than for Norwegian children, and even higher (11 times as high) if the parents are cousins.

Well there is always that argument, but I don't think BBC would just publish something without confirming the study and data. Even Norway had similar data.

They do......
Its very convenient to blame the rising health care costs on a certain group of Immigrants to calm the public....
Always works ;)

If the reference is to Hinduism, you will be surprised to know that it never happens. The "Gods" never give birth, the creation is always done exotically.
Obviously genius. Hinduism is mere mythology and just pointing out the fact what hindus believe in.
Did you just equate that with marrying first cousins? :lol::lol: and the guy supporting such marriages actually thanked you? :lol:
Wife swapping and sharing wife with brothers is norm in not only indian cultural but also part of hindu religion.
That's even more funny than "gods" giving birth.
So be it as if your say really matters.

If someone wants to marry their cousin knowing all the problems with it then its their choice. I don't think we should put down someone because they married their cousin. I personally would never marry someone related to me. I treat my cousins like my own sisters so wouldn't even consider or think about it.

All hail gay marriages.......
Lets bum each other...To hell with "Normal" marriages.

Cause u gonna do it.

For us it is. Well majority anyway.

My parents chose someone for me, and she is a distant cousin. Even if it was a first cousin it would not matter to me.

In my family the guys are not even allowed to sit in the same room as the girls, even between cousins, so to us they are pretty much strangers.

Back
Top Bottom