What's new

Are Women being abused in Jails by Punjab Police? Rana Sana Ullah Press Conference raises fears!

Impossible. How could Punjab police rape?

I can explain you the process if you are interested...

The real question is where are the secular, liberal, human rights and feminist brigade? 🤔 Aren't these groups usually very vocal about such violations? It is fascinating that we don't hear them.

Reminds me of a joke.

There was a guy who never observed fasting. But, he would regularly wake up for Sehri and be there for Iftar. Someone asked him, why do you make the effort if you are not going to keep a fast. He replied: "Roza te me rkhda naen, je inna vi naa karan te nira hi kaafir ho jawan?" (I don't fast but you want me to stop having sehri and iftari so that I become a complete kaafir?).

Ab harkatien to hamari Islamic he nahi, naam se bhi Musalman hata den to niray hi kaafir ho jaen? :lol:

@RescueRanger

These people are plain Yazidis.

I don’t see Pakistani men rushing to break them out - much like nothing was done with any ruler since the turkic invasions

punjabi are slave minded cucks, this ideology has been ingrained in our physic for thousands of years. We have always been ruled by outsiders....We got Pakistan on a silver platter by efforts by Quaid and urdu speakers.

Last edited:
I don't swear often I dislike it, but lanat on these kunjars and their handlers and all who blindly support them. May Allah's wrath be on them if these reports are true.

punjabi are slave minded cucks, this ideology has been ingrained in our physic for thousands of years. We have always been ruled by outsiders....We got Pakistan on a silver platter by efforts by Quaid and urdu speakers.
Racial trolling isn’t going anywhere either

Back
Top Bottom