What's new

Are we celebrating Prophet's B'day or making others life Hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Leone

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Celebrations in a manners that no one can even go to Hospitals in emergency, roads are blocked before even one week, men, womens, childrens cannot go to their destination easily, Mullahs dont even care if someone is dying on road due to blockades, but they are more intrested in decorating mousques with theift electricity with NO CARE FOR HUMANITY in compitition that their celebration must create more troubles than the troubles created in Muharam celebrations

MY QUES IS:
Is this the way Prophet PBUP told us to celebrate events?
Why this Cartoon bearded Mullahs dont hear Govt when they request them to celebrate in grounds instead of dancing like monkeys on Main Roads? & when any thing happend & they die like dogs on roads they blame Govt for not providing them security.

The Day 12 Rabiul Awal is the Day for creating Hope amongs muslims it should motivate us to follow the life of Prophet Muhammad PBUH not just physically but practically the way he lives his life the way he cared for Humanity his actions persuade everyone to respect him even his enemies.

May Allah Give us strength to follow The Last Maesenger, instead of fighting on beard, Shalwar, way of prayings

P.S: I am talking about every celebrations including Muharram as well.

Do the hijackers of Islam love Our Prophet's preaching or they prefer their Egos more?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH .......

But am soo sad & your peoples even make me cry sometimes.:(

Couple of years back i wrote about this issue mentioning it is not permissible in Islam to celebrate what is celebrated in the name of Islam and my post got deleted by the mods and i think i even received an infraction.

So get ready for seeing the thread deleted and even getting an infraction.

Celebrations in a manners that no one can even go to Hospitals in emergency, roads are blocked before even one week, men, womens, childrens cannot go to their destination easily, Mullahs dont even care if someone is dying on road due to blockades, but they are more intrested in decorating mousques with theift electricity with NO CARE FOR HUMANITY in compitition that their celebration must create more troubles than the troubles created in Muharam celebrations

MY QUES IS:
Is this the way Prophet PBUP told us to celebrate events?
Why this Cartoon bearded Mullahs dont hear Govt when they request them to celebrate in grounds instead of dancing like monkeys on Main Roads? & when any thing happend & they die like dogs on roads they blame Govt for not providing them security.

The Day 12 Rabiul Awal is the Day for creating Hope amongs muslims it should motivate us to follow the life of Prophet Muhammad PBUH not just physically but practically the way he lives his life the way he cared for Humanity his actions persuade everyone to respect him even his enemies.

May Allah Give us strength to follow The Last Maesenger, instead of fighting on beard, Shalwar, way of prayings

P.S: I am talking about every celebrations including Muharram as well.

Do the hijackers of Islam love Our Prophet's preaching or they prefer their Egos more?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH .......

But am soo sad & your peoples even make me cry sometimes.:(
Sir beard Shalwar is part of Islam and to keep beard and to keep slawar above toes is order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and yes if government has told them and it is also not against Islam than yes they should follow the LAW and celebrate in Grounds because on roads it creates hurdles for Ambulances too

Couple of years back i wrote about this issue mentioning it is not permissible in Islam to celebrate what is celebrated in the name of Islam and my post got deleted by the mods and i think i even received an infraction.

So get ready for seeing the thread deleted and even getting an infraction.

I guess we should open to discuss every thing related to us in this forum..

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Sir beard Shalwar is part of Islam and to keep beard and to keep slawar above toes is order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and yes if government has told them and it is also not against Islam than yes they should follow the LAW and celebrate in Grounds because on roads it creates hurdles for Ambulances too

thats wht am saying exactly above are the way Our Prophet PBUH lives his life but the way we take beard & shalwar issues it seems tht this is the only thing we should take from our Prophet...but right now am talking abt celebrations specifically

just tell me Our Prophet with his way of life attracted so many non mulims.

& with our attitude what msg we are giving to non mulims especially those who r living in Pakistan?

I guess we should open to discuss every thing related to us in this forum..

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

thats wht am saying exactly above are the way Our Prophet PBUH lives his life but the way we take beard & shalwar issues it seems tht this is the only thing we should take from our Prophet...but right now am talking abt celebrations specifically
Sir every issue is important weather its beard weather its shalwar weather it is corruption either of financial or money either it is law and order every issue is important in Islam and we have to follow orders of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW in every aspect so we can have best lives

Sir every issue is important weather its beard weather its shalwar weather it is corruption either of financial or money either it is law and order every issue is important in Islam and we have to follow orders of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW in every aspect so we can have best lives

but is it necesary to discuss every issue in one thread?
in this thread my point to highlight the beard & shalwar issue is tht generally for our ignorant peoples this physical things are more important than the ethical values our prophet preach us but for me ethical values & humanity is more important than physically following someone, again this are my views

As the topic is about 12th Rabi ul Awwal i will ask just one question; Did the prophet (PBUH) or any hadith mention to celebrate 12th Rabi ul Awwal or did any of his companions celebrate the day?

but is it necesary to discuss every issue in one thread?
in this thread my point to highlight the beard & shalwar issue is tht generally for our ignorant peoples this physical things are more important than the ethical values our prophet preach us but for me ethical values & humanity is more important than physically following someone, again this are my views
Sir both are important you can't say one is more important and one is not we have to follow and act on both kind of Sunnat and order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

Sir both are important you can't say one is more important and one is not we have to follow and act on both kind of Sunnat and order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

am not saying following physically is not important but just highlighting the way our people think may be due to low education level they are misguided by mullah (hijackers of Islam)

plus dont u think that when we follow act of someone & love them deeply naturally we will be like them physically as well but one should start with ethical values but we do mistake that we start & persuade everyone to look physically first.

am not saying following physically is not important but just highlighting the way our people think may be due to low education level they are misguided by mullah (hijackers of Islam)

plus dont u think that when we follow act of someone & love them deeply naturally we will be like them physically as well but one should start with ethical values but we do mistake that we start & persuade everyone to look physically first.
Sir HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW have told us to look alike and grow beard and keep Shalwar above toes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom