What's new

Are Ivy League Schools Biased Against Asians?

Stay focus. Its not against Asian. Its Jews against everyone, even white got screwed.

Unz-1.jpg

Harvard: 18% + 18% + 12% + 28% = 76%
Yale: 20% + 14% + 11% + 28% = 73%

It is averaged out over 4-5 years but don't you see an obvious problem here.....

Last edited:
lol you don't have to get personal/shout insults bro. I was just making a point. And no i don't support U.S(or U.K) government policies towards other countries, especially their double standards/hypocrisy. But that doesn't means i shouldn't say my opinion about what i think, and when others do it even more. How many Africans/Europeans or South Americans are there in top positions/roles in the top universities in Japan/China/ or south Korea? I'm sure you will agree with me that the U.S and U,K have way more than these countries does, isn't it?:cheers: so take it easy. :-)

I am not insulting anyone except telling the truth
here comes another indian on the thread?

Stop whining and go to your china IVY LEAGUE school instead. Since u hate America so much you should go back to china, go to china ivy league whatever school instead of whining and crying about an enemy state that you are so jealous and hate of.

Go, pack your bag, go back to china or stay in china so there is no "discrimination" . The US does not give a fuckk about appeasing enemy state like china. The U.S does not force u to go to U.S IVY LEAGUE schools so stop applying and whining.

you are silly
where do you find I am now in us of a
the yanks has fcuking policies all across the board and yet pretending to be the police of the world - WTF!
lackies like you accept it
we dont!

Harvard: 18% + 18% + 12% + 28% = 76%
Yale: 20% + 14% + 11% + 28% = 73%
It is averaged out over 4-5 years but don't you see an obvious problem here.....

the balance of blacks/latinos/mixed race fill the voids

Last edited:
It works both ways. In the past Harvard specifically sought out Asians to fill their ranks. For instance in the 1970's plenty of Vietnamese and Cambodian refugees were pushed to the front of the line. In the 1980's South American immigrants were pushed to the front.

pushing to the front ' means using these ethnic groups as model students? are they capable of being used as such except for the Chinese americans
it doesnt work both ways as long as the racially profiling is in existent now in the Ivy league schools admission policy

you are silly
where do you find I am now in us of a
the yanks has fcuking policies all across the board and yet pretending to be the police of the world - WTF!
lackies like you accept it
we dont!
If u don't like it, go back to china, why bother going to American Ivy League school? Tell the rest of your chicom to renounce their US citizenship and go back to china too. You guys can happily go to china ivy whatever school in china without facing "discrimination".

No American is putting a gun into your chicom heads and force u to apply to their schools. Either u go back to china or just stop whining about the U.S system.

If u don't like it, go back to china, why bother going to American Ivy League school? Tell the rest of your chicom to renounce their US citizenship and go back to china too. You guys can happily go to china ivy whatever school in china without facing "discrimination".

No American is putting a gun into your chicom heads and force u to apply to their schools. Either u go back to china or just stop whining about the U.S system.

YOU are silly
where do you find I am in america? WTF
If other Countrymen decide to stay in american it is their own decision. Do they participate in this thread slamming you?
what an vietcong going nasty on the net about the american immigration policies which are accepting "enemy" immigrants? WTF!

Its Jews themselves who are spearheading the uncovering of shitt movement against their own tribe, in academic racism. Stop trolling and read more.

YOU are silly
If other Countrymen decide to stay in american it is their own decision. Do they participate in this thread slamming you?
what an vietcong going viral on the net about the american immigration policies which are accepting "enemy" immigrants? WTF!

YOU are silly
what an vietcong going viral on the net about the american immigration policies which are accepting "enemy" immigrants? WTF!
If you and your chicom immigrants/citizen are not happy with American system, u guys can renounce your citizenship and move back to china to enjoy chinese ivy league school whatever. What's the point of whining and crying about how "unjust" America is? American can do whatever they want in their country; if u don't like it; u or your comrades just move out of America and go back to china. Nobody is forcing u to stay in America

You are overestimating the Jewish influence

Not me, Jews admitted themselves there is Jewish racism against others.

Below is the Jew who is the most important person, crusading for academic meritocracy.

The Myth of American Meritocracy | The American Conservative

If you and your chicom immigrants/citizen are not happy with American system, u guys can renounce your citizenship and move back to china to enjoy chinese ivy league school whatever. What's the point of whining and crying about how "unjust" America is? American can do whatever they want in their country; if u don't like it; u or your comrades just move out of America and go back to china. Nobody is forcing u to stay in America

We are exposing whites being short changed by Jews.

it is the usa government which decide if they accept "enemies" as us citizens - NOT the vietcongs nor the indians or anybody

If the naturalized Chinese americans who want to go to Ivies, it is their own choice. NONE of your matter!
If the naturalized Chinese americans who want to sue the schools for discrimination it is also NONE of your fogging business.

Last edited:
Jews don't get affirmative action

There is a collapse of their intellectual prowess in USA, and collapse of their numbers in pure meritocratic institutions, like Caltech.

And it is obvious to people that their numbers remain high in Ivy league are fishy.

The Asians are waking up the whites against Jewish racism.

There is a collapse of their intellectual prowess in USA, and collapse of their numbers in pure meritocratic institutions, like Caltech.

And it is obvious to people that their numbers remain high in Ivy league are fishy.

The Asians are waking up the whites against Jewish racism.

Ivy League unis are private. You know they can do whatever they want. They don't have to be fair. How do you think George Bush got into Yale and Harvard?

because they are regarded as the majority white race

Ashkenazi Jews are white.

Back
Top Bottom