What's new

Are Iranians even Persians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
facepalm

some people on this forum are the biggest idiots on the planet

ok i was wrong. it was the opposite, who gives a ****. you act like you are somthing and then your indians and foolish pakistanis come here and start their ritualistic *** licking worshipping of iran.

you pearsians aren't anybody special. you are about to get spanked by israelies, you people had your nations government over thrown by the CIA. every body in the world hates you erainians. , and only thing you having going for yourself is your oil because the intelligence factor certainly isn't here.

ok i was wrong. it was the opposite, who gives a ****. you act like you are somthing and then your indians and foolish pakistanis come here and start their ritualistic *** licking worshipping of iran.

you pearsians aren't anybody special. you are about to get spanked by israelies, you people had your nations government over thrown by the CIA. every body in the world hates you erainians. , and only thing you having going for yourself is your oil because the intelligence factor certainly isn't here.

Oh dearie, dearie, dear. Now this post shows us that the oil factor must be present again, if we are to go by the poster's conclusions.

Can't wait for the day israelis f-16's start dropping bombs on eran. hopefully U.S. B-2s will also join in. :cheers: :cheers:

clint-eastwood-nodding.gif

Why you have to insult Indians in every thread. No iNdian even said anything offensive so far in this thread :what:

Errrr!! I know nothing about Iran. All persians are not Irani as Persia was a Large empire... Very large empire... So all iranians are not persians also?? Then who are they????

If you mean westerners hate (dislike) Iran, they hate (dislike) Saudi Arabia and Pakistan too. Based on my experience, they hate Pakistan more, then Iran, then Saudi Arabia.
You are living in US. You see it.

Don't do wahabi kids, it destroys your brain. Just ask uncle socom.

Can't wait for the day israelis f-16's start dropping bombs on eran. hopefully U.S. B-2s will also join in. :cheers: :cheers:
Certainly a very disgusting comment.
Israelis will not do your wish because Iran is not that much of a threat to them. Jews are intelligent, really intelligent.

If you mean westerners hate (dislike) Iran, they hate (dislike) Saudi Arabia and Pakistan too. Based on my experience, they hate Pakistan more, then Iran, then Saudi Arabia.
You are living in US. You see it.

He prolly lived in Saudi for some time.

Saudi Pakistanis for some reason become wahabis! The avg saudi and Iranian get along better than Saudi pakistanis and Iranians lol

I guess they try very hard to fit into the saudi society and their idea of fitting in is becoming a wahabi terrorist or smtg.

He prolly lived in Saudi for some time.

Saudi Pakistanis for some reason become wahabis! The avg saudi and Iranian get along better than Saudi pakistanis and Iranians lol

I guess they try very hard to fit into the saudi society and their idea of fitting in is becoming a wahabi terrorist or smtg.

oh now you are a saudi *** kisser. last time i checked you were banned from doing hajj. saudis okayed israel to use air space to bomb your parthian country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom