What's new

Are Iranians even Persians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PakistaniandProud

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I heard that they were 'Parthians' and then converted to the people that the Parthians were occupying and controlling - THE PERSIANS!

Is this true?

04-parthian-empire-flag2.jpg

Above is the Parthian empire flag.

You have jumped into a hugely complicated situation. First, is it your point that the Parthians were not part of the greater Iranian grouping? Second, do you see a difference between Iranian and Persian? If you could explain your doubts a little more, it would help in responding.

A fascinating part of history, by the way.

I don't know what to say right now lmao
I will reply once I'm calm enough.

This guy opens up the most idiotic threads on this forum, and that's an achievement.

Edit: wtf is he even saying? I want to respond but I don't even know wtf he's saying. Can somebody translate?

I don't know what to say right now lmao
I will reply once I'm calm enough.

This guy opens up the most idiotic threads on this forum, and that's an achievement.

Edit: wtf is he even saying? I want to respond but I don't even know wtf he's saying. Can somebody translate?

It is a bit difficult to understand where his confusion lies.

they may be german or persian or even decendants of mongols, who gives a FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Dose it matter where they came from or what their heritage is? man this is just stupid.

What is this all about anyway?? a dude opened this thread for trolling just to have some fun

Nonsense. It's the opposite.

Not even that

According to the last census close to 7/10 Iranians had persian as their first language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom