What's new

Are Asim Azhar and Hania Aamir dating? Here's what the singer has to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Leone

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It's hard to ignore Hania and Asim's cute Instagram posts together and after their FPW act, people want them to spill the beans.

In an interview with Haroon Rashid for the BBC Asian Network, Asim Azhar was asked what his equation with Hania Aamir really is and he said:

"You see my heart beating really fast?"

"I don't think I'm in a position to answer that causally or frankly," he added. "I feel like she's the kind of person who brings a lot of positivity in my life, It's so much fun being around her. We're always laughing. We're always just messing around. It's nice to have someone be genuinely supportive towards whatever you do."

BBC Asian Network

✔@bbcasiannetwork

https://twitter.com/bbcasiannetwork/status/1106842542853767169

"You see my heart beating really fast?"
2764.png
Pakistani pop star @AsimAzharr speaks about his relationship with actress Hania Amir for the first time. He tells @iharoonrashid that she "brings positivity" in to his life.

2:00 PM - Mar 16, 2019

33 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Asim dismissed the notion that he wasn't giving a clear cut answer due to social pressure.

"The only reason for me to be however I am right now is only because I respect her. Any comment, whether yes or no I would want her consent. I don't want to say something on my own then have the other person say, 'I'm also involved in this equation, whatever question was asked'."

"I've been getting a lot of comments, 'You've been posting a lot of pictures together and this and that.' I just tell them I appreciate your concern but it brings me peace. If I had the choice of peace of heart over something else, I would always go with my peace of heart. If that has to do with me posting pictures and sharing moments of that I want to share with the world, let it be.

"The reason I did a telefilm [with Hania] is because it was a great project and it was an opportunity to spend more time with a person I like hanging out with," not for some marketing gimmick he tells Haroon.

leave them sis as some losers dont have anything to do in their life nor they can see any one else happy.

BTW they would make a nice couple.
Oye baaji ke bhai auqaat main reh apni. Bila waja free na ho.

Such topics should be refrained from defence forums.
Please go use other social media platforms to discuss it.

I’m surprised why mods didn’t delete this thread already.

shit post.
Shit topic.

Leave it this diarrhea to siasat.pk

Opinion: Whatever they want, let em. Nobody cares at the end.

Such topics should be refrained from defence forums.
Please go use other social media platforms to discuss it.

I’m surprised why mods didn’t delete this thread already.
I know right. Dil dukhta hai aese romance dekh kar hum singles ka khayaal nahiin karte saale. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom