What's new

Are all terrorists really Muslims?By Aakar Patel

Yes sir, "Splitting Bharat Mata's leg" is hardly the equivalent of fingering a beehive. After all we are guests here on this forum, we must be far more civilised about such things. My sincere apologies.

Do not be supercilious. Go back and read my response to that particularly infamous comment. And that was not a comment made by an Indian, so it in no way justifies the vile behaviour shown by this faction towards other Indians. If you had the guts, you would have taken up the issue against the perpetrator, not gone around biting anybody and everybody in front of you.

Do not be supercilious. Go back and read my response to that particularly infamous comment. And that was not a comment made by an Indian, so it in no way justifies the vile behaviour shown by this faction towards other Indians. If you had the guts, you would have taken up the issue against the perpetrator, not gone around biting anybody and everybody in front of you.
Sorry, but just saying not everyone is as calm and mature as you are Sir. Anyway I am deleting that comment and I hope you forgive me for bringing it up again.

In the US its all about soft discrimination or hurled abuses, throw a spot of madman shooting at you at the mosque. Their socio-political movements (the white pride kind) have not reached a point where they have become as a militant as what is sweeping Europe.

Perhaps another reason being that Europe (as a whole) is home to a lot more Muslims than USA. I mean, France alone has lots of them.....and a lot of them migrated long ago or recent times......because of the 'social welfare' cushion.....not so easy in the USA. So while the state of Michigan might have the highest numbers in USA, it still pales in comparison to the overall number in Europe, their culture and the fact that it is much more in close proximity to the middle-east/North Africa. Those Germans, French, British Muslims simply boarding a flight to Turkey and then onwards to ISIS land shows that pretty well.

So if you're not the first one, then using that phrase is perfectly alright?
Nope,, internet Hindu is the one who write "OM"(if you don't able to find om in Notepad then use MS Word) on notepad and make a "swastik" on paint. Hanging a "nimbu" is preferential choice on screen. If you not able to find a nimbu,, then digital nimbu also works from Archies.

After that you can start your work. The internet Christian , Liberal also exist...but we talk about it later.

Sorry, but just saying not everyone is as calm and mature as you are Sir. Anyway I am deleting that comment and I hope you forgive me for bringing it up again.
If you are wrong in a point then nothing wrong in accepting it, but if you believe in it. Then don't ever never ever bow down like this. Its your choice what to believe and what not. After all we living in a democratic country.Hunker down with your POV,, even in a case when you receiving heavy fire.

Last edited:
Yes, today all muslims are terrorist and terrorist sympathizers .

Unlikely. I monitor acitvities from all ends..
and please.. remember.

Every "nationalist" is in the words of Einstien.

"Nationalism is an infantile thing, it is the measles of mankind"

Clearly India is infected with it to a high degree.

As for Dekh-bakht or Patriotism.

Two saying sum up the very mindset behind it

"Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about."

Mark Twain..

and just as appropriate

"Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious".

And as the ideals of your fellow "Dekh-bakhts" resonate all over this forum.. they are vicious,bigoted and murderous in their intent and ideas..and also.. holler the loudest.

So, when I defame Islam, this doesnt hurt you? And I know it hurt you so much even more than me or anyother else for hurting so called "bharat mata". Isnt religion another form of nationalism?

Have you ever think about it? If nationalism is meaningless, then why? Nothing in this world happened because of nonsense. Why nationalism? Why religion?

Ok, have you ever played Age of Mythology or Rise on Nation, how nation develops, how religion develops, and yes you cant skip these, because these are fundamental parameters for development. For development, you need a point of reference. India never tried to be a superpower, if USA or China never exist. Pakistan never try to catch, if India never exist.

The only possibility when human become united is when aliens invade us, and thats reality.

Ok, leave all that, play Rise of Nation of multiplayer (in diplomacy mode), your action depicts the true nature ( and yes you cant skip those), and that applied to whole world also.

Last edited:
So, when I defame Islam, this doesnt hurt you? And I know it hurt you so much even more than me or anyother else for hurting so called "bharat mata". Isnt religion another form of nationalism?

Have you ever think about it? If nationalism is meaningless, then why? Nothing in this world happened because of nonsense. Why nationalism? Why religion?

Ok, have you ever played Age of Mythology or Rise on Nation, how nation develops, how religion develops, and yes you cant skip these, because these are fundamental parameters for development. For development, you need a point of reference. India never tried to be a superpower, if USA or China never exist. Pakistan never try to catch, if India never exist.

The only possibility when human become united is when aliens invade us, and thats reality.

Ok, leave all that, play Rise of Nation of multiplayer (in diplomacy mode), your action depicts the true nature ( and yes you cant skip those), and that applied to whole world also.

So, next time think about 2 times before making a special commentary on nationalism.

Oscar, our dimwitted are dimmer than your dimwitted.

Oscar, our dimwitted are dimmer than your dimwitted.
Lol,, okey. Running away some realities doesn't help anyone.

Okey, if you so much intellectual. Then why religion? Why Nationalism?

Calling me dimwitted help you nowhere. Because I know myself.

Lol,, okey. Running away some realities doesn't help anyone.

Okey, if you so much intellectual. Then why religion? Why Nationalism?

Calling me dimwitted help you nowhere. Because I know myself.

Now that is scary.

@indianBong @Abhijeet Sarkar

It is very clear now.

When a Hindu is a Maoist, he is no longer a Hindu; his acts of terrorism are Maoist acts of terrorism.

When a Muslim is an Al Qaeda supporter, or ISIS, or SIMI, he remains a Muslim; his acts of terrorism are Muslim acts of terrorism.

Very clear.

India is not the whole world. And the world has a Muslim terrorism problem. Why pussyfoot around that fact to be politically correct?

Muslim terrorists target Christians. That's two and half billion of the world's 7 billion population. Muslim terorists target Hindus. That's another billion added to that list. And right now, as I type this, except for the half odd million Muslims living peacefully in India and Indonesia, Muslim terrorists are also targeting over a billion of the 1.6 odd billion Muslims around the world. Then we have miscellaneous smaller groups like the Buddhists, and the Jews. Suffice to say Islam seems to currently be having a problem with most major world religions. And I do not think (nor would most) that this is a new previously unheard of phenomenon either.

You do not need to take my word for it. See the terror hotspots around the world, map terror attcks around the world. And put your money on Muslims being involved. If you bet big, and bet regularly, you would be a really rich man in a very short period of time.

trrrst-thrt-cnd-02-eng.jpg

20121208_wom907.png

Sure no right thinking guy would say that all Muslims were terrorits, or eve that all terrorists were Muslim. But that does nothing to dilute the fact that the world today has a Muslim terrorism problem.

I increasingly see this equal-equal game being played by fair players and apoogists alike. Not to mention largely peaceful liberal good Muslims in whom the "but paradigm" burns strong.

Back
Top Bottom