What's new

Are all terrorists really Muslims?By Aakar Patel

What can I say I am illiterate internet Hindu.

But is there anything wrong in the statement made by Ex Navy Chief, Julio Ribeiro, honorable Judge Kurian Joseph.
And if people are equal before the law then why so much noise when some hindus want to practice their right to convert people?

Answer it: How was the INC secular after you learned what the word you throw around actually means?

In an age where an unprecedented step of striking Christmas off the public holiday list and Gandhi Jayanti is taken off in Goa, I don't think their becoming alarmist is not surprising. If in the US Obama has started celebrating Diwali, in India the government has removed traditions we have always had. If you are under the impression that Modi is better than Obama, I can assure you that it now clear no such thing is the case. Obama has a far greater stature than what Modi will ever have.

Can you tell me why Sunday is off in India and not any other day of the week? Who introduced it and based on which religion?

If you are under the impression that Modi is better than Obama, I can assure you that it now clear no such thing is the case. Obama has a far greater stature than what Modi will ever have.

Obama LOOKS good because he is the president of USA

What if the same OBAMA became the president of Kenya

Answer it: How was the INC secular after you learned what the word you throw around actually means?
It was INC who introduced the word SECULAR in Indian Constitution during emergency. So I will define it from the actions of the party who introduced the very word in our constitution.

Can you tell me why Sunday is off in India and not any other day of the week? Who introduced it and based on which religion?

Sure, now let's go back to Vedic days and split our days and weeks that way, let's also remove '2015' because it's 'AD' and is 'christian'. Meet you in the stone age.

Sure, now let's go back to Vedic days and split our days and weeks that way, let's also remove '2015' because it's 'AD' and is 'christian'. Meet you in the stone age.
Shhhhhh hurry up ... no one is watching.

shifting_goals2.jpg

It was INC who introduced the word SECULAR in Indian Constitution during emergency. So I will define it from the actions of the party who introduced the very word in our constitution.

BS. They actions do not change the actual meaning of the term. North Korea calls itself a democracy, do you believe its one because of it as well?

Secularism means the separation of religion and state, which is the only step into the future, anything else is regressive and a step back into darker times.

BS. They actions do not change the actual meaning of the term. North Korea calls itself a democracy, do you believe its one because of it as well?

Secularism means the separation of religion and state, which is the only step into the future, anything else is regressive and a step back into darker times.
What BS? Do you think Congress changed it's definition of Secularism from what they intended to introduce?

What BS? Do you think Congress changed it's definition of Secularism from what they intended to introduce?

Misusing, ignoring a principle does not change its meaning. Again, do you think NK is a democracy? Their party calls its one... so you must be thinking the same according to your logic.

Shhhhhh hurry up ... no one is watching.

shifting_goals2.jpg

Actually the whole world is watching now. Some more of our moronic MP's like Sakshi Maharaj statements and we will be a complete laughing stock to the world.

Actually the whole world is watching now. Some more of our moronic MP's like Sakshi Maharaj statements and we will be a complete laughing stock to the world.
As if the world knows who Sakshi Maharaj is.

Misusing, ignoring a principle does not change its meaning. Again, do you think NK is a democracy? Their party calls its one... so you must be thinking the same according to your logic.
North Korea can go to hell for all I care, it doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is What's happening in India. Kindly tell when did Congress perverted the word Secular for their own benefit. And why Indira Gandhi felt a need for such an amendment in the first place when her own father didn't thought it was necessary to begin with?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom