What's new

Ardeshir Cowasjee Passed Away

Yes indeed, i will love to see you owning your Indian Muslims :)

of course we own up to them,. not like your army, who disowned your own mujahids like ksaab and your own soldiers like after the kargil war.
second.. indian muslims are happy to be here.. but they have right to go to pakistan if they want to...and you have no right to stop them

pollute.. who started the ogling at women thing.

What was wrong with that? I was responding to Elmo's post and was trying confirming an incident where when Cowsjee was on a visit to India, some Indian women accused him of ogling.

and btw whats your issue? we are discussing a Pakistani here.

of course we own up to them,. not like your army, who disowned your own mujahids like ksaab and your own soldiers like after the kargil war.
second.. indian muslims are happy to be here.. but they have right to go to pakistan if they want to...

ok good for you. ab maghaz na khao. topic pe comment karna ha to karo warna apni bakwas band karo

What was wrong with that? I was responding to Elmo's post and was trying confirming an incident where when Cowsjee was on a visit to India, some Indian women accused him of ogling.

and btw whats your issue? we are discussing a Pakistani here.

ok good for you. ab maghaz na khao. topic pe comment karna ha to karo warna apni bakwas band karo

wth is maghaz.. lol.. anyways.. im troling .. hope you are irritated ..lol.. :)

However I'm not trolling.

Elmo likes to pass herself off as the original Bohemian free spirit here (albeit admittedly the Pakistani version).

I am just genuinely surprised that a man harmlessly flirting with a woman can be construed as being "chauvinistic."

That too against the larger backdrop of a larger truly chauvinistic and regressive environment.

However I'm not trolling.

Elmo likes to pass herself off as the original Bohemian free spirit here (albeit admittedly the Pakistani version).

I am just genuinely surprised that a man harmlessly flirting with a woman can be construed as being "chauvinistic."

That too against the larger backdrop of a larger truly chauvinistic and regressive environment.

Everyone has right to personal opinion. Since she had also met Cowsjee hence she can comment about his behaviour viz a viz women. While you being away in a country called India had never met him hence your personal attacks on Elmo are more regretiing than comments of brainless trolls from India :)

Dont you agree

Everyone has right to personal opinion. Since she had also met Cowsjee hence she can comment about his behaviour viz a viz women. While you being away in a country called India had never met him hence your personal attacks on Elmo are more regretiing than comments of brainless trolls from India :)

Dont you agree

I'm not attacking Elmo. I never attack women.

I like them too much for that.

It was just an observation. Yes, as an Indian. And a Parsi myself.

Elmo makes a personal observation about one individual and the Indians start pontificating about Islam, Pakistan and all sorts of generalizations.

Ungli doh toh haath pakar liya

Elmo makes a personal observation about one individual and the Indians start pontificating about Islam, Pakistan and all sorts of generalizations.

Ungli doh toh haath pakar liya

i think they are disappointed by our praise for Cowsjee , seems they were looking for some excuse for pontification

i think they are disappointed by our praise for Cowsjee , seems they were looking for some excuse for pontification

No we are not.

We know you like Parsis.

At least the educated ones amongst you.

Sane voices are leaving Pakistan one after another.

Few years from now, I fear that only fake Mullas and their intolerant supporters will thrive in this country.

RIP Cowasjee.

We agreed what it would take to break the chains, but I don't think he saw any prospect of it happening in Pakistan. I'm afraid he did not die a happy man.

Neither did Jinnah die a happy man, it seems. Quoting from one of Cowasjee's articles -

This newspaper of record which informs us on its masthead each day that it was founded by Mohammad Ali Jinnah, has allowed me to reiterate time and time again words spoken by that great man to his friend, my father Rustom Fakirjee Cowasjee, when one day he remarked, in dismal tone `Mark my words, each successive government of Pakistan will be worse than its predecessor.` And so it has been — such is our fate.

Not the business of the state | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom