What's new

ARDE develops modern sub-machine carbine for Army

You want a SMG to replace AR ...!!!! Or just mix things to troll ... Marvellous :taz:

What's thre ammo caliber ???
Mr read carefully before replying I asked said one thing and asked question that is which gun you are most likely to select as replacement for insas

Mr read carefully before replying I asked said one thing and asked question that is which gun you are most likely to select as replacement for insas

As a Matter of fact I do read your post correctly. But you didn't. Otherwise you would have understand the meaning of "or just mixing up things for trolling" ???

So read your post and read my reply again.

If you were just askng about AR then atleast should have made a seperate sentence or your language skills are bad ;)
BTW you used "asked and said" in one sentence.

OFB manufactured standard 5.56 x 45 is already underpowered, when you take 5.56 x 45 (energy 1125 ft/lb )and cut it down to 30mm case length, your energy drops to something around 750 ft/lb. 5.56 nato's main advantage has been it's high velocity which compensates for it's small diameter, but when you cut down the case length, you end up with crappy terminal ballistics and crappy velocity. A 9mm round still will travel at a lower velocity than the 5.56 x 30 but will have a projectile almost twice the diameter, the bullet weight at 9.54 grains for ofb 9mm fmj is twice of the 5.56, hence it will be much more effective at close range. Your optics wont do anything if your bullet cannot take down the enemy, unless you plan of flinging optics to take down your enemy... :woot:

I was thinking same...I mean, in CQB situation, you need to take down the enemy fast...else he/she/it may harm hostages or the rescuers easily. The philosophy of 5.56 is not killing the opponent but to injure and make total enemy troops available for combat less (I know there is controversy on this issue)..... but one major advantage may be armor penetration...heard kirki steel tipped rounds are lethal in that but 9mm severely lacks in that aspect (saw some future weapons episode with armor penetrating mp..not sure where is it in the development cycle)....

Which game is this

Black ops2
MSMC is mostly adopted gun by black ops gamers

PS
Can someone tell me about the trials of Multi caliber Assault rifle from ARDE?
Any informations out yet?

MSMC rocks in MW-Black Ops 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom