What's new

Arabs in talks with Washington to form a Security Pact.

Should Pakistan join Muslim NATO?

• Total voters
Down the road Israel could be invited as a 'guest'?
OK,once again we have clearly gone into full retard mode......but,I have to admit that comment was literally fvcking hilarious.:omghaha::jester::yahoo:
tenor.gif

But in all seriousness you really should take your meds,because mental illness is not funny:pakistan::crazy:
display-pill-image

Should Pakistan join the emerging Muslim NATO headed by USA to protect the region from Iran? Surely Pakistan has duty to protect Saudia Arabia. The members of Muslim NATO will be -

• USA
  • Saudia Arabia
  • UAE
  • Bahrain
  • Egypt

@BATMAN And other sectarians? Thoughts.

5c0de7bd425f9.jpg

RIYADH: Arab countries are in talks with the United States for a new security agreement to protect the Middle East from “external aggression”, Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al Jubeir said on Sunday.

“The aim is to achieve security arrangements in the Middle East that can protect the region from external aggression... and strengthen relations between the United States and the countries of the region,” Jubeir said.

Read: US quietly expanding defense ties with Saudis

The Saudi minister was talking at a news conference at the end of a Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) summit in Riyadh.

Asked about reports of talks on the creation of an Arab-American military alliance against Iran, he said: “Talks are continuing between the United States and the Gulf states around this question and ideas are being drawn up.”

“It’s a work in progress and the two parties want to see it happen,” said Jubeir, adding that the alliance would include Egypt and be called the Middle East Strategic Alliance, or MESA

https://www.dawn.com/news/1450471/arabs-in-talks-with-us-for-security-pact-says-saudi-fm

thats not a muslim nato.. its an arab nato with very dubious states..

Saudi Arabia one of the most wicked countries in ME responsible for so many damage from afghanistan to syria
UAE a country that heavily supports some special kind of secular systems from africa to ME .. its saudi Arabias little evil twin sister
egypt really? egypt is with sisse the wicked enslaved dictator

and US as the Master evil

and ppl are thinking of joining this wicked club and declaring it as muslim nato.. since they have money some could join them and help them destroying themselves.. if they succeed in destroying iran what do you think will the millions and millions of iranian ppl do? they will flee to pakistan, turkey, iraq thats something what should not be in our interest.. also this could make the way clean for troops from afghanistan who could have a route to ME

if you pakistanis want a nato then you need to make it with this states:
Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, maybe some middle asia muslims.. and the most friendly arab states Tunesia, Marroc, Algeria.. keep far away from the two horns of satan (UAE and SA)

OK,once again we have clearly gone into full retard mode......but,I have to admit that comment was literally fvcking hilarious.:omghaha::jester::yahoo:
tenor.gif

But in all seriousness you really should take your meds,because mental illness is not funny:pakistan::crazy:
display-pill-image
I will, on the condition that you surrender back into the care of the local psychiatric asylum unit that you escaped from.

thats not a muslim nato.. its an arab nato with very dubious states..
You obviously missed the satire that drives this thread including the title. Fact is this defence pack will be led by USA with KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Egypt etc as members. It is also abundantly clear that while Israel might not join in this 'pact' it will behind the scenes do everything to bless and support this venture because it is evident as fcuk that the sole purpose of this effort [no doubt led by the MBS/Trump team] is to go after Iran. It is also clear the real fist will be USA. We all know the fighting efficacy of the oilee's.

The point of this thread is to expose in humourous if not exxagerated way the pervasse nature of the concept of 'Muslim' in geoplitics. Here we have the custodian of the holy mosques, KSA clearly teaming up with Trump's America and behind the scenes Netanyu in order to go for Iran.

I hope the juxtaposition of Trump, MBS, Netanyu might wake up some Pakistani's who fly high on the intoxicant called the 'ummah'.

In November 2017, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu admitted that despite having no diplomatic relations with Riyadh, the Jewish state has had "contacts" with Saudi Arabia which "have been kept in general secret".

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/isra...lomatic-ties-with-saudi-arabia-report.591020/

I will, on the condition that you surrender back into the care of the local psychiatric asylum unit that you escaped from.
I`m not the one talking about muslim natos with israel as a member,now am I?,thats your insanity my pak friend
Heres a thought,you guys could even re-use the old cento flag for your "muslim nato",after all no one else is using it these days[lol],in fact why not just call the "muslim nato" cento 2.0:azn:

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
1280px-Flag_of_CENTO.svg.png

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

But Trump's America is not Wahabi. My dream team [Muslim NATO] to protect the holy sites in Saudia from Iran -

• USA
  • Pakistan
  • Saudia Arabia
  • UAE
  • Egypt
What is the particularity of those site that need to be protected? Is anything left to protected? The ruling Sauds have already destroyed everything remotely connected to Islam...

I didn't read headed by us and voted partially , can I change to hell no ?

Thread title says Muslim NATO , but OP made USA ( I am shocked to know USA is Muslim Country) head of this so called Muslim NATO. Misleading title . If this whole thread isn't a joke then, Sound like sectarian-ism ..
@The Eagle , @Slav Defence , @Horus , @BHarwana , @war&peace @django

50+ Muslim Countries are on the MAP ………. We can make a NATO..…

I don't even know why one would even need US to help counter Iran. The job could be done with existing Sunni Muslim countries, especially Egypt and Pakistan, both of whom have a robust military.

KSA clearly teaming up

yes but its nothing new, they teamed up with US or englishmen and that not for dacades but far more..

and even without israel you have the worst of worst combination in this "nato" its clearly for Isr<elian US interest and the slaves of them

I don't even know why one would even need US to help counter Iran. The job could be done with existing Sunni Muslim countries, especially Egypt and Pakistan, both of whom have a robust military.
fu**ck in hell ……. who said you Sunni Muslims or Shia Muslims have to counter or destroy Iran?????? Iran is very important member of Muslim community and we all whish her best of luck ,.... Surely people can have disagreements with Iran's current regime because of many reasons (for me main reason is how these mollhas abusing Islam with bunch of other reasons) , But this does not mean we have to Nuke Iran.
lol how hard you and lobbies of western countries trying for Sunni - Shia full scale open war...…

Thread title says Muslim NATO , but OP made USA ( I am shocked to know USA is Muslim Country) head of this so called Muslim NATO. Misleading title . If this whole thread isn't a joke then, Sound like sectarian-ism ..
@The Eagle , @Slav Defence , @Horus , @BHarwana , @war&peace @django

50+ Muslim Countries are on the MAP ………. We can make a NATO..…

What we need is an alliance of Muslim countries not NATO. Op is 100% on spot. If you make any military alliance of Muslim nations and USA is not included then you will have cia assassinating the leader who made that alliance. This has happened in past. Once Bhutto pushed to make an alliance now name one leader that died a natural death from that alliance initiative?

Should Pakistan join the emerging Muslim NATO headed by USA to protect the region from Iran? Surely Pakistan has duty to protect Saudia Arabia. The members of Muslim NATO will be -

• USA
  • Saudia Arabia
  • UAE
  • Bahrain
  • Egypt

@BATMAN And other sectarians? Thoughts.

5c0de7bd425f9.jpg

RIYADH: Arab countries are in talks with the United States for a new security agreement to protect the Middle East from “external aggression”, Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al Jubeir said on Sunday.

“The aim is to achieve security arrangements in the Middle East that can protect the region from external aggression... and strengthen relations between the United States and the countries of the region,” Jubeir said.

Read: US quietly expanding defense ties with Saudis

The Saudi minister was talking at a news conference at the end of a Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) summit in Riyadh.

Asked about reports of talks on the creation of an Arab-American military alliance against Iran, he said: “Talks are continuing between the United States and the Gulf states around this question and ideas are being drawn up.”

“It’s a work in progress and the two parties want to see it happen,” said Jubeir, adding that the alliance would include Egypt and be called the Middle East Strategic Alliance, or MESA

https://www.dawn.com/news/1450471/arabs-in-talks-with-us-for-security-pact-says-saudi-fm

We should, so that we are not letting it be used against Iran.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom