What's new

Arabs in talks with Washington to form a Security Pact.

Should Pakistan join Muslim NATO?

• Total voters
What does

Arabs in talks with Washington to form a Security Pact

Has to do with:

Should Pakistan join Muslim NATO?

This is what is misleading everyone on this thread!!!

And By the way, the US will only assist with intelligence..

" The alliance would include Egypt and be called the Middle East Strategic Alliance, or MESA"

This alliance includes the GCC and Egypt, and most likely Jordan too.. while the US might assist it.. but not lead it.. it was made clear by all members..

Last edited:
I thought that was useful...
For the first time , you showed some spine..:cheers:

I'm one of most objective/fair people on this forum and have had fair share of criticism to all parties. I just avoid heavy criticism most of the time but recently feel it is required. So when it is right to criticize strongly, I will show it. For any party that demands it.

The title is misleading, Gulfies are in talk with Washington. Faking afraid of Irooonn ahahaha.

If this was to legitimately provide stable support for all Muslim countries I would support it....but considering Israel can be a potential member and you have the Salafi wahabbis on it as well, with Trump in power I would advise Pakistan to deepen ties with her Iranian and Afghan neigh ors. Possibly further more with china, Russia, turkey and Syria too. Otherwise they'll become a puppet

Saudi/Arab Baboons with with their never ending billion dollar purchases of US weapons are so Afraid of Sanctioned Iran and Turkey that they are trying to go even lower by trying to form a security pack with the US. :omghaha:

The same US who is accusing China of hurting muslims while the US itself bombed, destroyed and killed Millions of Muslims. The Hypocrisy is real and Saudis are their lapdogs. :omghaha:

Should Pakistan join the emerging Muslim NATO headed by USA to protect the region from Iran? Surely Pakistan has duty to protect Saudia Arabia. The members of Muslim NATO will be -

• USA
  • Saudia Arabia
  • UAE
  • Bahrain
  • Egypt

@BATMAN And other sectarians? Thoughts.

5c0de7bd425f9.jpg

RIYADH: Arab countries are in talks with the United States for a new security agreement to protect the Middle East from “external aggression”, Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al Jubeir said on Sunday.

“The aim is to achieve security arrangements in the Middle East that can protect the region from external aggression... and strengthen relations between the United States and the countries of the region,” Jubeir said.

Read: US quietly expanding defense ties with Saudis

The Saudi minister was talking at a news conference at the end of a Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) summit in Riyadh.

Asked about reports of talks on the creation of an Arab-American military alliance against Iran, he said: “Talks are continuing between the United States and the Gulf states around this question and ideas are being drawn up.”

“It’s a work in progress and the two parties want to see it happen,” said Jubeir, adding that the alliance would include Egypt and be called the Middle East Strategic Alliance, or MESA

https://www.dawn.com/news/1450471/arabs-in-talks-with-us-for-security-pact-says-saudi-fm
I would recommend Trump call next OIC meeting.

Non. Either I am operating at altogether another level or the average operating IQ on PDF is below par. Or maybe I am not very good at satire!

No one has to get it. It's like an online social experiment.
Watching the confusion among the ummah-chummah camp itself is quite the entertainment.

The unsuspecting forumers represent the average Pakistani. Or maybe the average Pakistani plus a few additional iq points. It's sad how many people don't understand the geopolitical game being played in the ME and want to jump on the protect-KSA NATO bandwagon without a second thought.

But Trump's America is not Wahabi. My dream team [Muslim NATO] to protect the holy sites in Saudia from Iran -

• USA
  • Pakistan
  • Saudia Arabia
  • UAE
  • Egypt

Trump's America is Evangelist-Zionist ( the protector of Islam and holy sites such as the third holiest site in Islam Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem ) and My dream team [Muslim NATO] to protect the holy sites in Saudia and Jerusalem

• USA
  • Israel
  • AL QAEDA
  • ISIS
  • HTS
  • Saudia Arabia led by dictatorial regime puppet Saud Family
  • UAE
  • Egypt led by puppet dictator SISI

what a great team to protect Evangelist-Zionist interests ( ohh sorry to protect the holy sites in Saudia and Jerusalem )

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom