What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

:lol:

Sick and Nijis. I like it. :rofl:

He is hallucinating. Read his post on that previous side. It's golden.:lol:

I don't know what those fake wannabe Arab Mullah's teach them about when history is the subject.:rofl:

I found him (listen to that extremely sissy language - can't take it seriously, lol)

I don't know what the sissy is saying but I can hear the word "Arabistan". Of course another Arab-obsesed Farsi. What's new?:lol:

So hows life treating you, my brother ? :azn:

Outside of the occasional troll wars with Farsis (they are sadly becoming a rare thing) I am fine bro. What about you? How is life?

Mate but your leopard is beautiful.

I got nothing personal against any user here, this includes you and other Iranian users that I have discussed with. We just have major political disagreements which when discussed evolve into history, religion (sect), culture, wealth and all kind of stuff. Like with all other rivalries.

Looking at it objectively then an Arab-Iranian reconciliation (lead by KSA and Iran) would be the best that could happen for the region and Muslim world (together with peace in Palestine) but I don't see it happening. At least if PDF is the measurement. Nothing tells me that it is much different in real life.

The conflicts in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon etc. have not helped this situation.

The only solution currently is to ignore each other. Iran stops meddling in the Arab world and the Arab world stops repaying this and doing their part.

Seriously Arabs and Jews have a better chance of making peace than Arabs (especially non-Shia Arabs) and Iranians in the current circumstances and political turmoil of the region.

Look, I know quite a bit about Iran. Your parents generation which were born during the Pahlavi Era were heavily brainwashed by anti-Arab propaganda on all fields. Everything Arab was seen as something negative. Then conservatives in your country got the power and you started to act more Arab than the Arabs themselves.

It's like going from 1 extreme to another.

My posts when engaged in trolling should not be taken seriously. It's almost an automatic reflex and something that PDF does to you. I am watching football while writing my replies and drinking coffee.

I got nothing personal against any user here, this includes you and other Iranian users that I have discussed with. We just have major political disagreements which when discussed evolve into history, religion (sect), culture, wealth and all kind of stuff. Like with all other rivalries.

Looking at it objectively then an Arab-Iranian reconciliation (lead by KSA and Iran) would be the best that could happen for the region and Muslim world (together with peace in Palestine) but I don't see it happening. At least if PDF is the measurement. Nothing tells me that it is much different in real life.

The conflicts in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon etc. have not helped this situation.

The only solution currently is to ignore each other. Iran stops meddling in the Arab world and the Arab world stops repaying this and doing their part.

Seriously Arabs and Jews have a better chance of making peace than Arabs (especially non-Shia Arabs) and Iranians in the current circumstances and political turmoil of the region.

Look, I know quite a bit about Iran. Your parents generation which were born during the Pahlavi Era were heavily brainwashed by anti-Arab propaganda on all fields. Everything Arab was seen as something negative. Then conservatives in your country got the power and you started to act more Arab than the Arabs themselves.

Matey I am going to sleep my last post is your long existence in pdf and making your brain too busy about conflicts that goons make in region is not good for your healthy. Wild goons always been existed during whole history. GN ... I hope u don't see every misery in region from Iran which has never supported extremist islamists.

Shia see it as offensive to them. Because they are ones who rejected caliphate. But it isn't really derogatory.

That thread has been closed...couldn't thank you there.

I'm sexier than you bud, nice try though. ;)

ISIS has much more straightforward ideology. But its also related to political situation. Muslims Brotherhood sees society in a different manner. It provides social services alongside religious ones and encourages Muslims to work on their faith. They have Islamic courts but they are largely used for divorce cases or property claims. They don't believe people are ready for Sharia law. And they work within Arab governments, often they are part of political echelon. They don't resort to violence either. Nusra Front rushes more than MB but they're slower than ISIS in implementing their beliefs. What differs from them and MB is that they have anti -Shia views. MB doesn't.

ISIS on other hand, considers all of them as apostates. Because they take part in politics and deal with political entities in region. ISIS doesn't believe in state systems. It wants to do everything to destroy local state governments in order to establish one state. They implement Sharia law with all its judicial punishements and this is their claim that God supports them due to this and why everyone else is wrong. However they have done extrajudicial killings which aren't part of Islam. But its their way of intimidating people. They also have made it clear they employ beheadings purely for their enemies to fear them. ISIS, besides their fantasies, don't really have explicit visions. But they try appearing alive in the region and have large media campaign. And basically wrecking havoc against their enemies.

Because they don't believe in social approach for changing people. They believe in armed struggle approach. To them social work won't bring caliphate or make locals religious. To them serious action barbaric acts will cause change.

They also have their own 'logical' approach. So if FSA doesn't seek Caliphate and Islamic army. They then must be apostates since ISIS believes this is serious struggle to get rid of of what they call 'Tawagheet' which is term they use for Arab rulers and to restore dignity to the People of region. Therefore to them, if you're someone who still looks at things from political approaches/preference rather than Islamic one you are not concerned with Muslims being killed or humiliated and Therefore you probably don't care about Islam hence don't fear God hence you're apostate. This is how they look at it.

God according to all prophets revered by Christians , Jews and Muslims is mysterious. Their God states he knows everything about us but we don't know much about him.

Let me get this. ..
1. Isis is another Islamic organization but is different to MB, FSA, Nusra Front In a minor way.

2. Isis is against political islam and against nation states...effectively calls anyone adhering to politics as apostates.

3. Isis wants to form a continous Islamic state with no boundaries.

4. Isis wants to implement sharia by force...because that's the way to do it.

5. The beheadings and the killings are to put the fear of God in the people and their enemies.

6. It is and to shia.

That makes and to lot of sense @Falcon29

Thanks for the Explanation.

That thread has been closed...couldn't thank you there.

Let me get this. ..
1. Isis is another Islamic organization but is different to MB, FSA, Nusra Front In a minor way.

2. Isis is against political islam and against nation states...effectively calls anyone adhering to politics as apostates.

3. Isis wants to form a continous Islamic state with no boundaries.

4. Isis wants to implement sharia by force...because that's the way to do it.

5. The beheadings and the killings are to put the fear of God in the people and their enemies.

6. It is and to shia.

That makes and to lot of sense @Falcon29

Thanks for the Explanation.

1. Major way
2. Yes
3. A state in ME
4. To them yes
5. Fear of them, not God

I have over 150 kills with jet, try air to ground rockets against FAC's on Paracel Storm map, Jetski's are even easier. :)

I haven't used attack jets yet, for stealth jets I need to unlock one more thing then I get ground missiles. :)

My posts when engaged in trolling should not be taken seriously. It's almost an automatic reflex and something that PDF does to you. I am watching football while writing my replies and drinking coffee.
No one is acting arab more than arabs

Iran spending millions on Palestinians was a big mistake

@Falcon29 @Sinan correction.. its not offending to them at all. cuz as falcon said it means "the rejectors" so according to their belief to be a shia you have to reject the prophets companions and say they are not muslim and they stole the leadership from alli. and they say the companions had to corrupt the quran so they can steal the leadership from ali. and the story goes on with crazy claims and fabricated stories that are not true.
so its not offending at all they call themselves rafida or rafidi.
but you can say the way we call them rafida makes it sound offending. we call them rafida with a bad tone. lol

Matey I am going to sleep my last post is your long existence in pdf and making your brain too busy about conflicts that goons make in region is not good for your healthy. Wild goons always been existed during whole history. GN ... I hope u don't see every misery in region from Iran which has never supported extremist islamists.
al-qaieda leader were all in iran. its official. a lot of qeada ppl when they turned themselves in they came from iran. it was on tv. some of them made interviews on tv after they came back. some of them were saudis. including osama bin laden family.
iran have troops in 4 arab countries according to your parlament. your own government said it.
do you iranians read your own news ?! i know from experts who read daily iranian news that the government sensor a lot of information inside iran. but now you have the internet.
so your politicians say it on tv, newspaper and inside the parliament that we now own 4 arab countries. what does that mean ?
forget that i am saudi muslim and you are iranian shia. lets imagine both of us came from mars. please tell me what do you understand from this simple statement. just use logic and answer me please
now im not going to bring all the other evidence and videos. i like to let things simple so we dont keep debating for days and hours.

@Falcon29 @Sinan correction.. its not offending to them at all. cuz as falcon said it means "the rejectors" so according to their belief to be a shia you have to reject the prophets companions and say they are not muslim and they stole the leadership from alli. and they say the companions had to corrupt the quran so they can steal the leadership from ali. and the story goes on with crazy claims and fabricated stories that are not true.
so its not offending at all they call themselves rafida or rafidi.
but you can say the way we call them rafida makes it sound offending. we call them rafida with a bad tone. lol

al-qaieda leader were all in iran. its official. a lot of qeada ppl when they turned themselves in they came from iran. it was on tv. some of them made interviews on tv after they came back. some of them were saudis. including osama bin laden family.
iran have troops in 4 arab countries according to your parlament. your own government said it.
do you iranians read your own news ?! i know from experts who read daily iranian news that the government sensor a lot of information inside iran. but now you have the internet.
so your politicians say it on tv, newspaper and inside the parliament that we now own 4 arab countries. what does that mean ?
forget that i am saudi muslim and you are iranian shia. lets imagine both of us came from mars. please tell me what do you understand from this simple statement. just use logic and answer me please
now im not going to bring all the other evidence and videos. i like to let things simple so we dont keep debating for days and hours.
Rafida rejectors we reject the dogs like yazid and ibn tammyyia and abdulwahab we follow the prophet family

Unlike the dogs like you who claim to love the prophet family at the same time you consider the dog yazid and banu ummya dogs as rightful rulers and imam Hussein as kharijie

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom