What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@al-Hasani @ResurgentIran

What's going on in Copenhagen?

See this thread below;

Shooting in Copenhagen !

Now infested with clueless trolls.

It seems that there was only 1 gunman. A 40 year old civilian man was killed and 3 policemen were lightly wounded.

This is supposedly the suspect. Taken by a surveillance camera in another neighborhood nearby after the attack.

31733192-31731657-efterlyster.jpg

It happened about 4-5 km from my place.

Seems like a clueless kid. A "professional" would have killed many more people with a semi-automatic assault rifle. A crazy lone wolf in other words. Not sure if he is prepared to kill more people although you can never rule it out. It's been 7 hours since the attack occurred and he is yet to be caught. I think that they will catch him unless he managed to escape to Sweden and then further abroad which I find unlikely.

The funniest part is that he has already been classified as "Arab looking" by some local media. Sure some of us can look scary but come on.:lol:

@Rakan.SA reply to post 5029 if you see it.

If you can then please ask your best friend to ask his uncle those questions that I asked in post 5029. Really interested in a reply. He must be the man to ask such a question.

@al-Hasani

He looks like native European.

Could be Arab too though. Or a person from the ME.

There has been another shooting near a synagogue. 1 person was apparently shot in the head and 2 police officers were wounded. The suspect escaped and is yet to be found. Nobody knows if it is the same person who took part in that other shooting.

That synagogue is located 1.5-2 km from my place. I could hear all the police sirens and ambulances from my apartment/balcony.

Copenhagen is normally a very peaceful city so it comes as a bit of a shock for people.

Crime in Copenhagen, Denmark. Safety in Copenhagen

@al-Hasani

Does environment feel scary? Do you see cultural tensions getting worse?

So two shootings in one day? ISIS sympathizers or what? I have read Europe let men go fight in Syria and come back. If they're tracking them the whole time they wouldn't allow them back. So honestly this is bogus and deliberately allowing them to return because they fear increasing Muslims population in EU.

@al-Hasani

Does environment feel scary? Do you see cultural tensions getting worse?

So two shootings in one day? ISIS sympathizers or what? I have read Europe let men go fight in Syria and come back. If they're tracking them the whole time they wouldn't allow them back. So honestly this is bogus and deliberately allowing them to return because they fear increasing Muslims population in EU.

No. There are about 280.000 Muslims in Denmark. 5% of the population or so. In Copenhagen it's 15% I believe. There have not really been any serious tensions between Muslims and local Christians/Atheists etc. Most violence is gang/biker related.

Of course there have been tensions in the past due to claims of marginalization, the Danish Prophet Muhammad (saws) cartoons and the former right-wing government.

Religiously motivated terrorism is unheard of from what I know about though.

"Denmark has one of the most serious jihadist problems in Europe, with the number of its nationals going off to fight alongside terrorist groups like Isis (Islamic State) beaten only by Belgium.

A survey found that the country has the second highest number of jihadist fighters in Syria: 100 of them, which equates to 18 per million. Belgium has 22 per million and Britain has six per million (ranking fifth worst)."

Denmark: Isis Fighters Warmly Welcomed Home by the Psychiatrists

100 people who have joined Daesh is quite a lot for a country of 5.5 million. 80 million big Germany has had 550 nationals who joined Daesh in comparison. Only Belgium has a higher percentage compared to the population.

Still 100 people out a population of almost 300.000. A very, very small number.

Ironically many of those 100 were local converts, including a few suicide bombers.

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2014/05/isis_names_danish_fr.php

@al-Hasani

Turns out Salman Al Farsi is a farsi. :( :P

On a serious note. When he states that so and so is Shia country he means Persian. Which makes me confused, are Shia's pro-Persia even though Muslims clashed with them after death of Prophet? So how can you he a Muslim if you're clearly someone who bases your beliefs on that? Don't you notice they dislike all sahaba who took part in struggle against Persia? So how can someone convince me it is part of our religion when I clearly see our religion being used as tool?

I don't care whether edmoties,Persians,Hashemites had control over what land. I care about the message spread by our Prophet that it is Islamic land and if someone has allegiance to a cultural entity you can't call yourself Muslim.

@al-Hasani

Turns out Salman Al Farsi is a farsi. :( :P

On a serious note. When he states that so and so is Shia country he means Persian. Which makes me confused, are Shia's pro-Persia even though Muslims clashed with them after death of Prophet? So how can you he a Muslim if you're clearly someone who bases your beliefs on that? Don't you notice they dislike all sahaba who took part in struggle against Persia? So how can someone convince me it is part of our religion when I clearly see our religion being used as tool?

I don't care whether edmoties,Persians,Hashemites had control over what land. I care about the message spread by our Prophet that it is Islamic land and if someone has allegiance to a cultural entity you can't call yourself Muslim.

I don't know what he is. A strange dude. Look at his avatar, what he told before and now his current behavior. Makes zero sense.

Check this hilarious thread where I sticked to facts all the time. Nobody could answer and instead resolved to empty trolling that did not even work. All while I was on my own.

Massive demonstrations in occupied Ahvaz, Khuzestan in Iran | Page 5

Yemen was never a "Shia country". The ignorant and his Farsi worshippers do not know that Zaydi Muslims are closer to Sunni Muslims (especially Hanafi's and Shafi'is) than Twelver Shia's and their Wilayat al-Faqih nonsense that has nothing to do with traditional Shia Islam in the Arab world.

Northern Yemen was ruled by a Zaydi Imam for about 1000 years (for large part of that period only nominally) while the rest of Yemen was Sunni Muslim (Shafi'i and Sufi). To this day Yemen is majority Sunni. At least 60% of Yemen's population are Sunnis.

So if Yemen is a "Shia country" then KSA is too.:lol:

You must understand that the Farsis have been conquered by us Arabs 1400 years ago militarily, culturally, religiously, linguistically (half of their language is Arabic and their alphabet) and to some extent even ethnically. The Arab Muslim conquest is their national trauma. Always was and will be as long as Islam exists in Iran. Shia Islam which originated in Hijaz and was later developed in Southern Iraq, they have now embraced and claim as "their own". In reality Shia Islam is more exclusively "Arab" in the sense that there is a hierarchy based on descent and most if not all their traditional Shia scholars were Muslim Arabs. All the Farsi Islamic scholars throughout history (they were second or third only to the Arabs) were Sunni Muslims. Even 1 of the 4 Sunni Imams that founded their own madahib (Imam Abu Hanifa (ra) was a Tajik or Persian from Tajikistan/Central Asia. His ancestry is not fully verified but all points to that origin.

Farsis invaded ancient Arab and Semitic lands in Eastern Arabia, Yemen, Iraq, parts of Levant, Egypt for some 150 years (if I recall) and were later chased away. Their capital for a time was Babylon too - an ancient Semitic capital. The Farsis copied the Semitic Assyrians on all fronts from alphabet, language, culture, architecture, national symbols etc. You should read about it. A simply google search will confirm it.
Yet Arabs are the "evil ones" that conquered them on all fronts. They forget that history did not begin 1400 years ago. They were the aggressors first. They should not have invaded our ancient lands in the first place and nobody would have cared about their land as the Semitic ME is the cradle of civilization and was the center of the world back then. Iran had nothing of worth to invade it had it not been for the spread of Islam.

Last edited:
I don't know what he is. A strange dude. Look at his avatar, what he told before and now his current behavior. Makes zero sense.

Check this hilarious thread where I sticked to facts all the time. Nobody could answer and instead resolved to empty trolling that did not even work. All while I was on my own.

Massive demonstrations in occupied Ahvaz, Khuzestan in Iran | Page 5

Yemen was never a "Shia country". The ignorant and his Farsi worshippers do not know that Zaydi Muslims are closer to Sunni Muslims (especially Hanafi's and Shafi'is) than Twelver Shia's and their Wilayat al-Faqih nonsense that has nothing to do with traditional Shia Islam in the Arab world.

Northern Yemen was ruled by a Zaydi Imam for about 1000 years (for large part of that period only nominally) while the rest of Yemen was Sunni Muslim (Shafi'i and Sufi). To this day Yemen is majority Sunni. At least 60% of Yemen's population are Sunnis.

So if Yemen is a "Shia country" then KSA is too.:lol:

You must understand that the Farsis have been conquered by us Arabs 1400 years ago militarily, culturally, religiously, linguistically (half of their language is Arabic and their alphabet) and to some extent even ethnically. The Arab Muslim conquest is their national trauma. Always was and will be as long as Islam exists in Iran. Shia Islam which originated in Hijaz and was later developed in Southern Iraq, they have now embraced and claim as "their own". In reality Shia Islam is more exclusively "Arab" in the sense that there is a hierarchy based on descent and most if not all their traditional Shia scholars were Muslim Arabs. All the Farsi Islamic scholars throughout history (they were second or third only to the Arabs) were Sunni Muslims. Even 1 of the 4 Sunni Imams that founded their own madahib (Imam Abu Hanifa (ra) was a Tajik or Persian from Tajikistan/Central Asia. His ancestry is not fully verified but all points to that origin.

Farsis invaded ancient Arab and Semitic lands in Eastern Arabia, Yemen, Iraq, parts of Levant, Egypt for some 150 years (if I recall) and were later chased away. Their capital for a time was Babylon too - an ancient Semitic capital. The Farsis copied the Semitic Assyrians on all fronts from alphabet, language, culture, architecture, national symbols etc. You should read about it. A simply google search will confirm it.
Yet Arabs are the "evil ones" that conquered them on all fronts. They forget that history did not begin 1400 years ago. They were the aggressors first. They should not have invaded our ancient lands in the first place and nobody would have cared about their land as the Semitic ME is the cradle of civilization and was the center of the world back then. Iran had nothing of worth to invade it had it not been for the spread of Islam.
Youu wahhabi dog still here are backbiting and gossiping against Shiites and Iranians !

Youu wahhabi dog still here are backbiting and gossiping against Shiites and Iranians !

The good old Rafida Gypsy (using your logic) and 1000 times permanently banned user is back I see.:lol:
This is the Arab section and your likes are not welcomed. Stick to your Farsi section where you worship fake wannabe Arabs 24/7 as the conquered people you are on all fronts.

I am a Hashemite and a Sunni Muslim of the Shafi'i fiqh. You in comparison probably don't know what your great-great-great-grandfather were in comparison. Whether he was a fire-worshipper or a grave worshipper.

Get lost @Mohsenam2 aka @MOHSENAM etc. You will be permanently banned very quickly once again.

You are polluting a holy section, lol.

The good old Rafida Gypsy (using your logic) and 1000 times permanently banned user is back I see.:lol:
This is the Arab section and your likes are not welcomed. Stick to your Farsi section where you worship fake wannabe Arabs 24/7 as the conquered people you are on all fronts.

I am a Hashemite and a Sunni Muslim of the Shafi'i fiqh. You in comparison probably don't know what your great-great-great-grandfather were in comparison. Whether he was a fire-worshipper or a grave worshipper.

Get lost @Mohsenam2 aka @MOHSENAM etc. You will be permanently banned very quickly once again.
You wahhabi dogs trolls against iranians and Shiites 24/7 but u want iranians to get banned.U wahhabis are sick and najis. U live in a country which 85% is desert and u have no food and drink without foreign aids(oil money). U have lived the worst of possible during 1000 years ago the most nomad nation.The nation that did not even undestand camel urine is not a drink!! I am out, u clown nomad creatures are less than that to ge blamed.

Last edited:
You wahhabi dogs trolls against iranians and Shiites 24/7 but u want iranians to get banned.U wahhabis are sick and najis.

Arabs have no need to troll you Farsis. After all it was not us that got militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and to some extent even ethnically conquered. It's the other way around. Despite you attacking and invading our ancient Arab and Semitic lands before Prophet Muhammad (saws) was born.

You are a 1000 times permanently banned user. So yes, you will get permanently banned again. All it takes for me is to write in 1 single thread that already exists and you will get the ban hammer.

I don't know what "Najis" are but I personally have nothing to do with Najd. Nor am I a "Wahhabi".

I just dislike anti-Arab Farsis and secret anti-Muslims of which most of you are.

You are the ones, (you alone have made approximately 100 anti-Arab threads) that are provoking all the time and meddling in the Arab world. Whether in KSA, Yemen, Iraq, Syria etc. On the other hand most Arabs have no clue about you Farsis only making up 45% of Iran's population. Or that you oppress all other minorities, including Iranian Arabs etc. Simply most don't care. They have zero reason to do so.

Convert to Zarostraniams or what the hell that name of that religion is as nobody outside of Farsis care about it. I don't care. Just mind your own business.

We react because your regime for the past 36 years has tried to act more Arab than the Arabs themselves and meddled 24/7 in most corners of the Arab world or at least where you were able to meddle. So when your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's support the genocide of our brothers in Syria we are rightly pissed off.

Hell even in real life you have hundred of thousands (!) Farsis migrating to the Arab world, particularly the GCC, that they hate so much and which is 100 times ahead of them on most fronts.

Stop meddling and I guarantee you that no Arab will care about you. Just like before Islam and after. The only reason you were conquered by the Muslim Arabs was to spread Islam and to teach you a lesson after you had illegally occupied our ancient Arab and Semitic lands as I mentioned in post 5037.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom