What's new

Arab Tank Concept

Well this turned into anti arab topic real fast lol. Arabs are muslims so brothers in religion. Not to mention they stood by us in time of need and we did the same for many arab nations.

We love arabs. But we would like the arab brothers to fight less as clearly wars don't work out for arabs very well. We should maoe sure we protect them.

No pakistani ever should he anti arab or anti chinese both of these people are very good friends of pakistaniz

I agree with you..but..Since when wars worked out well for anyone!?
The Arabs faced the US indirectly through Usrael and won back Sinai, They got the US out of Iraq, helped get rid of the Soviets in Afghanistan.. but I would have agreed if you said they should not engage in wars between them.. but hey..that is just training...with live ammunition..:lol:

Jordan has 80000 tons of uranium and saudi Arabia has a great amount lying in the desert so there's where you would get uranium. I know it isn't efficient but it would work as a deterrent until a thermonuclear one could be built or the plans for one could come from Pakistan.
Jordan and saudi might have uranium ore,but in that form its useless for a weapon,it first requires refinement and then enrichment and that requires quite a bit of technology and industrial know how,you`d likely be looking at a few years of work at a minimum,thats of course assuming you got some help with the relevant technologies like gas centrifuges AND [big AND] that your :usflag:western overlords:usflag::wave: didnt have something to say about it:blah:......which I imagine they would.....in no uncertain terms:tdown::nono:

Jordan and saudi might have uranium ore,but in that form its useless for a weapon,it first requires refinement and then enrichment and that requires quite a bit of technology and industrial know how,you`d likely be looking at a few years of work at a minimum,thats of course assuming you got some help with the relevant technologies like gas centrifuges AND [big AND] that your :usflag:western overlords:usflag::wave: didnt have something to say about it:blah:......which I imagine they would.....in no uncertain terms:tdown::nono:
They can cooperate with whoever they want. The Gulf could cut ties with the US any time and let China take a role in the middle east. I'm sure China would oblige.

They can cooperate with whoever they want. The Gulf could cut ties with the US any time and let China take a role in the middle east. I'm sure China would oblige.
Everyone will know which Arab countries have the bomb if Usrael or Iran test theirs.. just like Pakistan who had the bomb since the 80s tested it only in the 90s after India did its tests.. No one should believe that after Libya with a barely 2 million population got the full technology that major Arab nations did not get it while they had nuclear scientists since the 50s ! Add the Uranium ore in abundance and voila..:lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom