What's new

Arab Tank Concept

Arabs don't know how to fight. The least motivated and hence peaceful people on earth are arabs. They have no idea how to fight nor any desire.

Im talking about general population not the rulers.

In pakistan it is opposite. Rulers are pewceful whole nation is highly violent militant and extremely war ready. Sometimes i think pakistaniz are alwaya itching for a good fight.

But then again not all just the majority.

Arabs don't know how to fight. The least motivated and hence peaceful people on earth are arabs. They have no idea how to fight nor any desire.

In pakistan it is opposite. Rulers are pewceful whole nation is highly violent militant and extremely war ready. Sometimes i think pakistaniz are alwaya itching for a good fight.

Well... For the last 70 years...Arabs were at war involving either next door war...Or Against Superpowers or Civil war...
To this day... We are at war... or at least some kind of Armed conflicts... Were a good chunk of each pop turned into armed groups...
So I don't know where you take such "visions"...but it's surely wrong...

Arabs know how to fight... Leaders don't ...
But if you are putting EVERY Arab into KSA bag..;Then I can't help it...

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it a factory but I agree they do have a good start. Of course other Arab countries could gain an industry fairly quickly with factories in each different area of the middle east that could export much easier to customers.

Arabs are good fighters they just need the right motivation such as defense of a country or the attacking of ones nation by another country. Pakistanis are actually pretty bad fighters if you think about it. During the 1971 war why did you guys ask for help from the Baghdad pact if you are so good at fighting hmm?

Dear Friends, A racially categorized approach is not right at all. Let us not forget that there is a ww and post ww reality over the Arab world, and many of them are still under serious influence by US or Russia.

Of course, there are many important factors such as the trained workforce and the academic and industrial infrastructure, but the real issue is about the psychology of defeat as Sinan said.

I want to give an example, paradigm breaks at every industrial transformations. It seems that unmanned autonomous vehicles, whose impacts has been questioned until recently, will be the new way of world aviation in the next 100 years. In other words, there is a paradigm shifting in aviation. So who is investing in these technologies? Totally industrialized or developing economies.In fact, the majority of the problem is related to mentality. Need to work and show patience, with long-term structuring.

as u show turkey started like 90 years ago so it took her many dacades and to start our wn tank we need techonlogies that for sure west or even east will not gonna just hand u that technologie so 1st step is open a factory to a existing tank then start technologies transfer and R&D from that but for us in tunisia sadly i don't see any news about new tank or even upgrading our M60 anytime soon
Oh, the reason i showed them is different. Turkey founded in 1923 from the ashes of Ottomon Empire. It's 1/3 population died in the recent wars. Whole country devastated, no industries left, huge margin of the people were illiterate. Yet we still managed produce these platforms at the early years of the republic.
So, it's clear that if you have the will, you can always find a way and produce.

Oh, the reason i showed them is different. Turkey founded in 1923 from the ashes of Ottomon Empire. It's 1/3 population died in the recent wars. Whole country devastated, no industries left, huge margin of the people were illiterate. Yet we still managed produce these platforms at the early years of the republic.
So, it's clear that if you have the will, you can always find a way and produce.
problem is we still have french lobying to keep us behind ... we had a drone company back in 1996 1st in arab world and because french gov feared the advancement it made gov to unplug it 2004 and after revolution he comeback but no gov accepted to give him license to start a factory

I wouldn't call it a factory but I agree they do have a good start. Of course other Arab countries could gain an industry fairly quickly with factories in each different area of the middle east that could export much easier to customers.

Arabs are good fighters they just need the right motivation such as defense of a country or the attacking of ones nation by another country. Pakistanis are actually pretty bad fighters if you think about it. During the 1971 war why did you guys ask for help from the Baghdad pact if you are so good at fighting hmm?

Bangladesh was sepersted by thousands of kilometers of enemy territory and thousands of kilometers of enemy sea lanes.

Also bangladeshiz wanted freedom it was a mutiny . when people defend their own land from foreign forces no one can win from them. Prime examples Afghanistan again and again, palistine, Kashmir, France, many others.

Pakistaniz are 10 times better a mitary nation than any arab country or all combined. Arabs are genetically peaceful people. I am an arab i know better. Only iraqiz have an illusion that they can fight well, we all know how that turned out when persians turks and americans attacked them in respective times.

Im not be littling arabs . im just stating the facts. Pakistan is a military nation. They are children of soldiers since 10 century.

If i were to say best fighters in the world that would be The russian soldiers and best tank designs also belong to the russians.

Well... For the last 70 years...Arabs were at war involving either next door war...Or Against Superpowers or Civil war...
To this day... We are at war... or at least some kind of Armed conflicts... Were a good chunk of each pop turned into armed groups...
So I don't know where you take such "visions"...but it's surely wrong...

Arabs know how to fight... Leaders don't ...
But if you are putting EVERY Arab into KSA bag..;Then I can't help it...

Haha everybody keeps attacking arabs cuz they think they cant fight and love peace more. All i see is western and foreign sponsored wars and civil wars in arab lands. Besides these foreign wars i have never heard of any reasons among arabs to fight and kill each other. Its all fight against the agressors.

Pakistanis are actually pretty bad fighters if you think about it.

Better than Arabs that's for sure.

We flew your planes and shot down several Israeli aircraft without losing a single one of our own. Even now, the Gulf comes running to us for military support against little old Yemen.

During the 1971 war

Only 1 out of the numerous conflicts/wars we've fought. Arabs, on the other hand, haven't won a single one against a non-Arab force (on their own) for centuries.

Better than Arabs that's for sure.

We flew your planes and shot down several Israeli aircraft without losing a single one of our own. Even now, the Gulf comes running to us for military support against little old Yemen.

Only 1 out of the numerous conflicts/wars we've fought. Arabs, on the other hand, haven't won a single one against a non-Arab force (on their own) for centuries.
First of all you shot down 1, not several Israeli aircraft just one which isn't anything to brag about. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War Ctrl-F Pakistan Air Force and you will see what I am talking about. Second of all you guys come begging Saudi Arabia to bail you out and you expect not to pay them back? That would be like owing someone a favor and when they come there and ask you for it you say I don't know what your talking about.

Last edited:
not several Israeli aircraft

Yes, several. Saiful Azam (a Pakistani pilot) even holds the world record for most Israeli aircraft shot down:

http://www.paf.gov.pk/air_warriors.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sattar_Alvi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiful_Azam

Second of all you guys come begging Saudi Arabia to bail you out and you expect not to pay them back? That would be like owing someone a favor and when they come there and ask you for it you say I don't know what your talking about.

I'm not talking about I.O.U's, we're talking about military capability. And the fact is that Pakistan has a stronger military than any country in the Arab world, as evident by the fact that Arabs are always keen to get us to fight for them.

Yes, several. Saiful Azam (a Pakistani pilot) even holds the world record for most Israeli aircraft shot down:

http://www.paf.gov.pk/air_warriors.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sattar_Alvi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiful_Azam

I'm not talking about I.O.U's, we're talking about military capability. And the fact is that Pakistan has a stronger military than any country in the Arab world, as evident by the fact that Arabs are always keen to get us to fight for them.
Bro you believe the Pakistani government? They spew propaganda, they want to make themselves look better than they are and when you only bring a few squadrons of fighters the chance of them being shot down is much lower than bring say a dozen squadrons simply because of numbers. Egypt is only a little behind Pakistan with much better tanks albeit downgraded with M1 Abrams outclassing the Al-Khalid by a fairly big margin and the ability to take out pretty much ever tank in Pakistan's armory, much better air force with F-16s being in the 200 range compared to Pakistan's measly 76 and 60 JF-17, a better navy with Egypt outclassing them in major surface combatants such as having an 2 Aircraft carriers. You can't compare Iraq with other countries and Saudi Arabia is having problems in Yemen because they aren't actually using all their troops to invade and many are just guarding the border. I think a Tet offensive type attack on some holiday or ceasefire should work if it is a concentrated attack with the anti-Houthi rebels.

I forgot to mention Egypt an Arab country is ahead of you on this site so actually they are stronger than you. https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Bro you believe the Pakistani government? They spew propaganda, they want to make themselves look better than they are and when you only bring a few squadrons of fighters the chance of them being shot down is much lower than bring say a dozen squadrons simply because of numbers. Egypt is only a little behind Pakistan with much better tanks albeit downgraded with M1 Abrams outclassing the Al-Khalid by a fairly big margin and the ability to take out pretty much ever tank in Pakistan's armory, much better air force with F-16s being in the 200 range compared to Pakistan's measly 76 and 60 JF-17, a better navy with Egypt outclassing them in major surface combatants such as having an 2 Aircraft carriers. You can't compare Iraq with other countries and Saudi Arabia is having problems in Yemen because they aren't actually using all their troops to invade and many are just guarding the border. I think a Tet offensive type attack on some holiday or ceasefire should work if it is a concentrated attack with the anti-Houthi rebels.

I forgot to mention Egypt an Arab country is ahead of you on this site so actually they are stronger than you. https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Site is meaningless. PAK army can deploy 25-30 mini tactical nuclear warheads and wipe out the bulk of Egypt's army, then send paratroopers to finish them off.

Site is meaningless. PAK army can deploy 25-30 mini tactical nuclear warheads and wipe out the bulk of Egypt's army, then send paratroopers to finish them off.
Lol and you don't think Pakistan would be nuked right after that? You don't just nuke a country and get away with it today. The U.S. would obliterate Pakistan and there would be no curry left.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom