What's new

Arab Shield -1 exercise in Egypt

lol you are delusional , First of Pakistan involvement in War was limited and we have a distance issue, Please don't even compare Pakistan army we have faced 10 times bigger enemy like India, and was constantly attacked via proxies and yet we played a huge role in Destroying the Soviets , and Americans are not doing any better ..
As for Algeria defeating Israeli ,I would like to read some neutral source on your claims ..
Pakistan Nuclear Arsenal is very good and diverse , we have capability to lunch CM from Air Land and soon Sea as well , you don't even have nuclear Weapon , nor a decent AIR Defense to Counter the Israeli Air force which is far far far more Advance than any Arab country ..
I know you would bring Drone strikes because you sounded like the same puny brain Indians , Drones were a joint effort to kill terrorists , Drones happens with the permission of Pakistani Govt ..as for American coming into our Air space, look kid America is super power and they often breach a lot of countries sovereign borders and no one can do jack Sh!t about it , hint South China Sea ..
As i said don't bother to compare Pakistan Army with your Algerian Army which has nothing to even compared to. Hell even morocco can defeat you guys .
Bla bla bla....Pakistan over all islike tits on a wild boar..dry and ineffectual..reality Pal!
The curry boys have dusted you a every occasion, the last time when they wrestle Bangladesh from you..And that nuclear that like talk about..The US have the master key, I doubt you can ven lunch one..You are the only nuclear country with its tail between its legs..

Well my friend, some facts for you.

1. Despite loaning out bases, when it came time to kick them out after Salala, we bluntly told them to pack up and scram from Shehbaz. In addition, we stopped their supplies as well. Not many countries have the guts to do that. Alhamdulillah.

2. Despite allowing drone attacks, when the time came to stop the attacks after Zarb-e-Azb, our Airforce chief gave them the ultimatum that we will shoot down your drones. Which country has the guts to do that? Have you heard of any drone attacks in the past year or so? Alhamdulillah.

Our army leadership is quiet, unlike some other mouthpieces who like to bark because they can't bite. Make no mistake, even today, we have our fingers in a lot of different Middle Eastern pies. Alhamdulillah.
Of course quiet leadership..I call it is neutered leadership by the Sauds et by the US..you can’t even breath without their oxygen bottle..

I think u need your brain scan now. And thats just to locate it
Really? Facts speak for themselves...Khan went to Sauds, was forced to release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter, for a few dollars and a ticket to return to Pakistan..That is a conduct of a nuclear country being nuked by camel urine dwellers...If I am Pakistani, I will hide my nationality and claim to be a Nepalese..

46305694_760942830914198_5493421028811997184_n.jpg

Bla bla bla....Pakistan over all islike tits on a wild boar..dry and ineffectual..reality Pal!
The curry boys have dusted you a every occasion, the last time when they wrestle Bangladesh from you..And that nuclear that like talk about..The US have the master key, I doubt you can ven lunch one..You are the only nuclear country with its tail between its legs..

Of course quiet leadership..I call it is neutered leadership by the Sauds et by the US..you can’t even breath without their oxygen bottle..

Really? Facts speak for themselves...Khan went to Sauds, was forced to release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter, for a few dollars and a ticket to return to Pakistan..That is a conduct of a nuclear country being nuked by camel urine dwellers...If I am Pakistani, I will hide my nationality and claim to be a Nepalese..
You are nobody. Just a pixel fardmting on the internet. You dont matter in real life and certainly dont matter on the net. Fart away

You are nobody. Just a pixel fardmting on the internet. You dont matter in real life and certainly dont matter on the net. Fart away
And you do?
Come on Snow flakes, you are melting here...and all the PDF dwellers are watching..while vaping Moroccan weed..

And you do?
Come on Snow flakes, you are melting here...and all the PDF dwellers are watching..while vaping Moroccan weed..
Snow flake....do even know what snow lake is....its whre u were concieved. Yes i am ur daddy....
Be rude and u get the reply u deserve mofo

Snow flake....do even know what snow lake is....its whre u were concieved. Yes i am ur daddy....
Be rude and u get the reply u deserve mofo
I am rude dumbass? Snow flake was a term of endearment, wonbatt squared s hit!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom