What's new

GCC Seeks To Form Military Bloc With Jordan, Morocco

Yeah Arabs conquered Persian so you only arabic being spoken, they conquered Sindh and there is only Arabic being spoken there, they conquered Spain and only Arabic is being spoken there.

Oh please these people couldn't beat Israel, greatest generals were not Arab, look at Salauddin he was an iranic Kurd.

Great cities from Persia to Turkey all built by Arabs, Istanbul captured by Arabs, yup everything Arab.

We will soon return to our religion as soon as Arabs switch back to bat worshipping and start burying their daughters what they are famous for.

You got to do better then that your sand jig gas are clapping and you are dissapointing them.

I am waiting for

@al-Hasani you can't win with them on their own website, if you reply these puppies, than guardian angels would come for their rescue.
Hint of there identification is they get personal on second post, they will ignore the fitna of 'khabees khumeni' but love to troll every where and celebrate deaths of Muslims.

@al-Hasani you can't win with them on their own website, if you reply these puppies, than guardian angels would come for their rescue.
Hint of there identification is they get personal on second post, they will ignore the fitna of 'khabees khumeni' but love to troll every where and celebrate deaths of Muslims.

**** you too you lousy fucking racist. You hate on Shias, you are just as worse as gilzai. Opposite ends of the spectrum.

No wonder Pakistan is in this mess. One lickin Arab's boots the other Iran's.

Wtf.

**** you too you lousy fucking racist. You hate on Shias, you are just as worse as gilzai. Opposite ends of the spectrum.

No wonder Pakistan is in this mess. One lickin Arab's boots the other Iran's.

Wtf.

The solution is to brainwash this filth out of his religious motivated ideologies, that would be the end of terrorism. Even a camel desert wanderer knows that.

The solution is to brainwash this filth out of his religious motivated ideologies, that would be the end of terrorism. Even a camel desert wanderer knows that.

No please, butt out. Your kind has caused enough problems as well. You guys are no saints. Your country is a battleground for Shia Sunni turf war, grow out of sects. Worry for Iraq. My country is suffering the same, no one worries for Pakistan.

You arent answerable to me or others for your beliefs neither am I. We have a country to worry about. Shia Sunni will only weaken us. Think about it, who benefits from it? A weak divided split nation.

No please, butt out. Your kind has caused enough problems as well. You guys are no saints. Your country is a battleground for Shia Sunni turf war, grow out of sects. Worry for Iraq. My country is suffering the same, no one worries for Pakistan.

You arent answerable to me or others for your beliefs neither am I. We have a country to worry about. Shia Sunni will only weaken us. Think about it, who benefits from it? A weak divided split nation.

We have to brainwash them all & ban Sunni + Shia.

Ok, back to the topic now that the bachi bazi pathan donkey has been humiliated and dealt with. In another thread as well.

@mahatir

Where do you see Northern Sudan's role in all of this?

GCC Seeks To Form Military Bloc With Jordan, Morocco

DUBAIThe Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) has invited Jordan and Morocco to form a military alliance to resolve the bloc’s manpower issues.

According to a Jordanian official, the invitation was presented to the two governments during a GCC meeting in late March and is under consideration.

The Morocco-based Al Massae newspaper reported that the new military alliance would include the six countries of the GCC — Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman — along with Morocco, Jordan and possibly Egypt.

“Egypt has not been formally invited; however, there is a strong push from the Saudi government to include the Egyptians in such an alliance. However, the consent of the remaining GCC countries has to be given,” the Jordanian official said.

One year ago, the GCC invited Morocco and Jordan to join the regional grouping. The most recent move, according to the Jordanian official, is seen as another step in solidifying the relationship between the only remaining monarchies in the Arab world.

According to the newspaper report, the military alliance would receive the assistance of a total of 300,000 troops from Morocco and Jordan, as well as Egypt if included.

In exchange, the three countries will be provided with financial aid.

In 2012, the GCC presented Morocco and Jordan with a US $5 billion aid package to help sustain the two countries’ economies.

“The financial rewards from a military alliance will be welcomed by both governments,” said military analyst Matthew Hedges at the Institute for Near East and Gulf Military Analysis.

“Aside from the obvious reasons and closeness of these two countries, the Jordanian forces are the most professional military force in the Arab world,” he said. “The Moroccan military has been involved in security training operations across the GCC with many governments and have a long history of cooperation.”

On the other hand, the GCC would benefit from being a step closer to formalizing its Joint Command, which was announced in December at the GCC Summit.

According to Saudi Arabia’s minister of the National Guard, Prince Mutaib bin Abdullah, the council intends to have a force of 100,000 members under the Joint Military Command.

“There will be a unified command of around 100,000 members, God willing. I hope it will happen soon, and the National Guard is ready for anything that is asked of it,” he was quoted as saying by the Saudi Press Agency.

In December, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said the US intends to sell weapons to the GCC ahead of the announcement of a Joint Military Command. President Barack Obama in January issued a directive to Congress to facilitate the GCC defense article sales and defense services under the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 and the Arms Export Control Act.
GCC — Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman can bring in Yemen also to make a single State having a decent military of about 1100,000 Army men in it.

Ok, back to the topic now that the bachi bazi pathan donkey has been humiliated and dealt with. In another thread as well.

@mahatir

Where do you see Northern Sudan's role in all of this?

North Sudan is ruled by MB dont expect much of them .

This i'm guessing is to be sort of military counterweight to contain rising iranian influence,since syria crisis showed to the gulf monarchies USA will no longer fight their wars for them with shale making them less dependant on crude oil imports.

North Sudan is ruled by MB dont expect much of them .

Yes, I know but I don't think that they will rule for much longer. The Sudanese Arabs I have talked to are telling me that al-Bashir is on loan and that people want change.

I am not sure where to place them in a future regional map though.

"GCC", you mean QATAR, UAE vs KSA, Kuwait, and well Bahrain aint anything.

No more GCC, not a united one atleast.

Yes, I know but I don't think that they will rule for much longer. The Sudanese Arabs I have talked to are telling me that al-Bashir is on loan and that people want change.

I am not sure where to place them in a future regional map though.

If Sudan allies itself with Egypt then they are more than welcome , this has nothing to do with people but rather goverments .

"GCC", you mean QATAR, UAE vs KSA, Kuwait, and well Bahrain aint anything.

No more GCC, not a united one atleast.

Qatar has already surrendered , good mourning

If Sudan allies itself with Egypt then they are more than welcome , this has nothing to do with people but rather goverments .

Qatar has already surrendered , good mourning

Nopes.

Back
Top Bottom