What's new

Arab nations offered to pay for Syria strike: Kerry

You think we or Syria, Egypt, Algeria wil. consider them the leader? What you just wrote is an unrealistic opinion.
Ok,lets see now:
All GCC countries
Jordan
Egypt(the military are with the KSA)
Yemen
Oman
Not enough?
Btw,what do you know about Algeria?

We would but why do we need to flip things upside down? Like drive world's economy into a situation that doesn't fall under our interests? I don't think Turkey will be happy about it either? Do you want Iran to skirt sanctions, sell much oil, Russia enjoys high prices? Save the headache, pay the bill and you are good to go.

:cheers:
Still,im not convinced the US will do something.
I dont care about sides.
The objective should be to end the killing of the innocent.

And how do you plan on dealing with Russia?
Dealing with Russia,as in?
Do you think when the US does whatever,Russia gonna try something?

gulf arabs love to open their big fat ***_es for the americans and isralies all the time, what do you expect from these lazy people?

I think it's high time Iran kicks these people fat *****

Because we are the good guys. Sure as the pollution in Hong Kong, they did not call on China despite the fact they know China will vote anything against the US.

Are you kidding me?:lol:

Hardly any "Good" countries especially not the USA, its all about interests!

Still,im not convinced the US will do something.
I dont care about sides.
The objective should be to end the killing of the innocent.

Dealing with Russia,as in?
Do you think when the US does whatever,Russia gonna try something?

I don't know what news sources you follow, but here's some food for thought for you, buddy.

Russia Boosts Mediterranean Force as U.S. Mulls Syria Strike - Bloomberg
Russia seeks to stop US strike against Syria, slams chemical weapons evidence - NY Daily News
Putin: Russia Has Own Plans if US Attacks Syria - IBTimes UK

Putin is no joke.

You hit the nail and that's why there is something called the UN but what to do when you have zombis like Russia and China.

Yeah, they must be idiots, right?

gulf arabs love to open their big fat ***_es for the americans and isralies all the time, what do you expect from these lazy people?

I think it's high time Iran kicks these people fat *****

The US is our ally and we will do whatever we see serves our interest.

Iran once tried to violet our air space but what happened? :woot: they got their areses shipped back to them in coffins.

Inside sources tell me that we will use UN Peace Keeping troops once our attack is over to safe guard the chemical weapons. Also, our attack won't be limited, it will change the tide of the civil war.... ****... did I say to much?

Inside sources!!:omghaha:

Everyone we got ban Ki-moon on board, welcome him here :)

Ok now,i dont want to burst any bubble.
If or when the US attacks Syria,the only thing our beloved Putin can do is watch and complain through the media.
Im not against Putin or Russia,but a rational realistic approach would conclude there is nothing Russia can do.

The US is our ally and we will do whatever we see serves our interest.

Iran once tried to violet our air space but what happened? :woot: they got their areses shipped back to them in coffins.

indeed you are the biggest slave of america, you must be proud

This video is for you, where a christian guy (george) teaches you a lesson:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok now,i dont want to burst any bubble.
If or when the US attacks Syria,the only thing our beloved Putin can do is watch and complain through the media.
Im not against Putin or Russia,but a rational realistic approach would conclude there is nothing Russia can do.

You're right. But it will definitely alter the geopolitical landscape.

"But if we see that steps are taken that violate the existing international norms, we shall think how we should act in the future, in particular regarding supplies of such sensitive weapons to certain regions of the world." - Putin

Russia isn't going to just sit, warm the bench and watch its global influence not develop and deteriorate.

Are you kidding me?:lol:

Hardly any "Good" countries especially not the USA, its all about interests!
If that is enough to make US the good guys, we got no beef with that. So why no one called China or Russia?

Because they're not warmongers?

:raise:
All the more reasons to call upon either China or Russia. At least they could serve as peacekeepers. Ply them with enough oil or women, especially women since China needs them, and both will come. They have the hardware and the manpower.

You hit the nail and that's why there is something called the UN but what to do when you have zombis like Russia and China.

CD is young, while he doesn't understand the significant relationship between China and KSA.

Screw Russia, they were acting like they are a superpower who can scare off USA, so now they are going to eat their own words when USA truly invading Syria.

China has already said it is unacceptable for both side to use the chemical weapons, if Assad's regime has used it, they are going to pay for it for sure.

BTW, China is going 100% neutral on the Syrian crisis, just like Russia is neutral between China and US-Japan pivot in Asia.

Back
Top Bottom