What's new

Arab nations offered to pay for Syria strike: Kerry

Well if Turkey interferes you guys will scream that they are meddling in Arab affairs like you do with Iran, so why don't you guys interfere bro you got the hardware. :pop:

balls are a part of the hardware that they don't have bro .

Why don't you use your super power army and Air force to do 1 single war directly ?

Why don't you do the same with your Mullahistan army and aid the Child-Murderer and your fellow Pagans directly?

Forgot Bahrain? I did not see your Mullah's answer despite all the talk. Neither in the small Northwestern parts of Yemen that were dominated by the Houthi personal cult.

Syria is going to be dealt with and there is nothing your likes can do about it. Go back to your corner and cry there.

HizbAlShaitan are next on the menu. The dessert will be your Mullah's if changes do not arrive in your country. So better be prepared.

Why don't you do the same with your Mullahistan army and aid the Child-Murderer and your fellow Pagans directly?

Forgot Bahrain? I did not see your Mullah's answer despite all the talk. Neither in the small Northwestern parts of Yemen that were dominated by the Houthi personal cult.

Syria is going to be dealt with and there is nothing your likes can do about it. Go back to your corner and cry there.

HizbAlShaitan are next on the menu. The dessert will be your Mullah's if changes do not arrive in your country. So better be prepared.

pagan, pagan ,pagan.......pagan.....
u make me puke:crazy::sick:

Why don't you use your super power army and Air force to do 1 single war directly ?
well they wont envole themselves because that would be using extreme force for sth that can be dealt with easily!!!:dirol::dirol:

+they are sending their proxy , the united states to war:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Not enough time to answer the whole post . But come on man , Bahrain ?!!! Seriously ?

You're proud of attacking civilians and women ?

pagan, pagan ,pagan.......pagan.....
u make me puke:crazy::sick:

Pagans such as you Child-Murderer supporters and your kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZCpEimxa68

Looks like the personal cult of the Mullah's in your Mullahistan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PiJqYXw07s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PxGkJmODfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9vP-ouFl54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5n-F6B5oHE

One realized it.

Not enough time to answer the whole post . But come on man , Bahrain ?!!! Seriously ?

You're proud of attacking civilians and women ?

No children have been killed by anyone in Bahrain. 90 people have died in protests during 2.5 years. Many of them policemen. Nothing to do with Saudi Arabian soldiers.

Yes, we are proud of DESTROYING the Houthi PERSONAL CULT together with the Yemeni government and so are all Yemenis.

Pagans such as you Child-Murderer supporters and your kind.

No children have been killed by anyone in Bahrain. 90 people have died in protests during 2.5 years. Many of them policemen. Nothing to do with Saudi Arabian soldiers.

Yes, we are proud of DESTROYING the Houthi PERSONAL CULT together with the Yemeni government and so are all Yemenis.

wow dude u r banned again!!!
as i said before responding to such low creatures like u would lower me to your state of shytness!!
+i have very disgusting videos of your royal family!!! which i cant post for the sake of other members.....

p.s : very very bad movies about saudi arabian terror too

post post script::haha:

Do you think that I care about the Al-Saud family as such or particularly? My allegiance is to my religion (Islam) my people (Arabs) and the territory and flag.

You are a supporter of a Child-Murderer. That is just a fact.

What I find most tragicomical is the fact that Iranians (Azeris) like you support a pan-Arab and Ba'athi that only uses the lunatic Mullah's for his own gains. Another cousin of his was a certain Saddam Hussein who was also a Ba'athi and pan-Arab. The difference is that the latter killed 500.000-1.000.000 Iranians.

I thought so. No comments as expected.

Better get used to a free Syria and a destruction of HizbAlShaitan and ultimately your Mullah regime IF they don't change.

Remind me please how did turkey react when Assad downed one of your jets with two pilots on board? Or to that deadly attack inside your borders killing Turkish citizens? You have it now do you?:blah:

I don't like his attitude but Turkey retaliated with artillery strikes for 5 days, more than 50 enemy combattants were killed.

wow dude u r banned again!!!
as i said before responding to such low creatures like u would lower me to your state of shytness!!
+i have very disgusting videos of your royal family!!! which i cant post for the sake of other members.....

p.s : very very bad movies about saudi arabian terror too

post post script::haha:

Yet your country is the international pariah. Sanctioned by the world.

And more suffocating sanctions to come.

First causality if Assad was to fall would be the Jews and Christians in Syria

There are 50 Jews in Syria. If they are stupid enough to live in amongst the tribal/racist/sectarian/violent baboons, then on their head be it.

As for the Christians - they need to concede defeat and leave. They should have done what Israel did - carve out a territory and defend it ferociously.

Instead, the Christians thought they could live side by side with the Muslims :lol: what naivety.

The Christians need to declare independence in Lebanon. Arm themselves to the teeth, and invite the copts and other Christians around the region to live there.

We in Israel would be happy to take some in and exchange some Muslims.

Why call America?

America has already invaded 3 Muslim countries in the past decade alone, now it's yet another Muslim country, Syria.

The Gulf nations have more than enough military firepower to do it themselves. So why call America, was 3 invasions of Muslim nations in one decade not enough?

Is it going to be 4 now?

Because muslims can't fight real wars as effectively as NATO can, due to the culture in their militaries.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom