What's new

Arab military entities top forces

listen you algerian refugee.. most of what you said is BS and is a proof that you are delusional. of course you are!! you live in the states. il answer tomorrow when i have time for you. i swear i can make you look stupid right now by mentioning facts. but il leave it to tomorrow. im too lazy to answer you now

What is it with you and people who live in 'the states'(Which are your biggest ally ironically)? We are first gen immigrants. Our parents came here, not us. So shutup with your terrible arguments and learn how to accept criticism. Being in states doesn't make one a hypocrite, you base that on their positions and values.

You have backward traditional mentality. And very ironic mentality, while telling us world is conspiring against KSA. Grow up and learn already that nobody will conspire against monarchs which provide security for them and support their interests.

Algeria to greater experience against terrorism, and modernization of the army and has half. Algeria will equip still massively.
nor egypt saudi arabia or not be able to use their weapons against israel. SI Algeria

I not underestimate the Egyptian army, but this is what israel want the Palestinian without the Saudi nor egypt moves, their army are useless

Any on-going operations by the Algerian Army ? Thanks.

What is it with you and people who live in 'the states'(Which are your biggest ally ironically)? We are first gen immigrants. Our parents came here, not us. So shutup with your terrible arguments and learn how to accept criticism. Being in states doesn't make one a hypocrite, you base that on their positions and values.

You have backward traditional mentality. And very ironic mentality, while telling us world is conspiring against KSA. Grow up and learn already that nobody will conspire against monarchs which provide security for them and support their interests.
lol we are playing the game.. you just dont understand it. one day in the future you will inshallah.
if i were you id move out of the states. allah said this clearly in the quran.
so dont compare yourself as a single muslims. with governments that are playing the political game and has no other options especially if they are winning in some cases. in front of allah he will ask you about yourself and your action and why did you gave taxes to those who are killing your ppl. he won't ask you about the saudi government. governments has to play some dirty games to win in the future. again educate yourself about priorities in islam especially during wars

lol we are playing the game.. you just dont understand it. one day in the future you will inshallah.
if i were you id move out of the states. allah said this clearly in the quran.
so dont compare yourself as a single muslims. with governments that are playing the political game and has no other options especially if they are winning in some cases. in front of allah he will ask you about yourself and your action and why did you gave taxes to those who are killing your ppl. he won't ask you about the saudi government. governments has to play some dirty games to win in the future. again educate yourself about priorities in islam especially during wars

Number one, I don't pay taxes yet. Secondly, I'm not moving to move in with a bunch of skinny jeans Euro wannabe queers in Arab world. Not moving into an Arab nation with arrogant people who like showing off and care so much about social status. Nor wanne be anywhere naive people who believe their monarchs are doing their best for Islam and Muslims. You are niave to believe Saudi state takes that seriously or their state clerics who make fatwas based on what state needs and not on based on Islamic positions. If I ever moved I would only move to Gaza. As I said once again, the Gulf people are lost and morally corrupt. Egypt is full of propaganda, brainwashed people and sexual harrasment. And I have no reason to be in Lebanon or North Africa.

Allah knows my beliefs well. Allah will ask you Saudi's and other Arabs in region why you contributed to situation and refuse to stand up for Muslim people. You only support Muslims when US also has. Never the opposite. Allah will ask you why Zina rates have gotten so high in your countries. Don't talk to someone who is more educated than you and will actually tell the truth about the Arab world instead of lying to preserve embarrasment.

another thing id like to add.. yes they are allies but they are our enemies. the war is against islam not saudi.
saudi is the main target after everything happened after 9/11. the americans failed hamdulelah
all rand reports and plans against "radical islam" is aimed at saudi. not any other country. its aimed at the land of the 2 holy mosques for a reason.
our saudi officials said it including prince nayef. we know very well whats the plan and the target. but i dont think we have to sit with you and discuss the future of islam and how to protect it. we dont have to take your blessings.
so wake the fk up understand the game and know that the land of islam "saudi" is the target.

Number one, I don't pay taxes yet. Secondly, I'm not moving to move in with a bunch of skinny jeans Euro wannabe queers in Arab world. Not moving into an Arab nation with arrogant people who like showing off and care so much about social status. Nor wanne be anywhere naive people who believe their monarchs are doing their best for Islam and Muslims. You are niave to believe Saudi state takes that seriously or their state clerics who make fatwas based on what state needs and not on based on Islamic positions. If I ever moved I would only move to Gaza. As I said once again, the Gulf people are lost and morally corrupt. Egypt is full of propaganda, brainwashed people and sexual harrasment. And I have no reason to be in Lebanon or North Africa.

Allah knows my beliefs well. Allah will ask you Saudi's and other Arabs in region why you contributed to situation and refuse to stand up for Muslim people. You only support Muslims when US also has. Never the opposite. Allah will ask you why Zina rates have gotten so high in your countries. Don't talk to someone who is more educated than you and will actually tell the truth about the Arab world instead of lying to preserve embarrasment.
arrogant ignorant mothha fka lol
يا خرا افهم يلعن ابو مخك. يهودي انت ؟ ساذج ؟

another thing id like to add.. yes they are allies but they are our enemies. the war is against islam not saudi.
saudi is the main target after everything happened after 9/11. the americans failed hamdulelah
all rand reports and plans against "radical islam" is aimed at saudi. not any other country. its aimed at the land of the 2 holy mosques for a reason.
our saudi officials said it including prince nayef. we know very well whats the plan and the target. but i dont think we have to sit with you and discuss the future of islam and how to protect it. we dont have to take your blessings.
so wake the fk up understand the game and know that the land of islam "saudi" is the target.

You sound like typical brainwashed Al-Sisi supporter. Nothing you believe has any truth it. And if anybody protected Saudi Arabia from attack it would be Sunni Islamists not monarchy supporters. Like I said, this is reason I won't go into any Arab nation. Because you are fed stupid propaganda and gobble it up everytime. You are not protector of Islam either, nice title you gave yourself though. :D

arrogant ignorant mothha fka lol
يا خرا افهم يلعن ابو مخك. يهودي انت ؟ ساذج ؟

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Al Yahood hukam al 3arb al khuwanaa wa a3wanhum ya ghabee, inta hawil tifham

My list:

1. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
2. Egypt
3. United Arab Emirates
4. Syria
5. Jordan
6. Oman
7. Algeria
8. Iraq
9. Libya
10. Morocco

My list:

1. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
2. Egypt
3. United Arab Emirates
4. Syria
5. Jordan
6. Oman
7. Algeria
8. Iraq
9. Libya
10. Morocco

We are not speaking about most powerful armies, read OP once again.

You sound like typical brainwashed Al-Sisi supporter. Nothing you believe has any truth it. And if anybody protected Saudi Arabia from attack it would be Sunni Islamists not monarchy supporters. Like I said, this is reason I won't go into any Arab nation. Because you are fed stupid propaganda and gobble it up everytime. You are not protector of Islam either, nice title you gave yourself though. :D

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Al Yahood hukam al 3arb al khuwanaa wa a3wanhum ya ghabee, inta hawil tifham

ya donkey i am against sisi and MB. and even though im against MB i dont say they are kuffar or khwarej or or or..
come take omra il educate you few things maybe you can calm down and understand the game.

ya donkey i am against sisi and MB. and even though im against MB i dont say they are kuffar or khwarej or or or..
come take omra il educate you few things maybe you can calm down and understand the game.

Okay now I see where you lie.... :lol:

Everyone realizes there is war on religion. Where I disagree is in your belief that Saudi government is working to derail it.

Okay now I see where you lie.... :lol:

Everyone realizes there is war on religion. Where I disagree is in your belief that Saudi government is working to derail it.
ok one question.. do you know the secrets ? you had a meeting with the saudi intelligence ? no
but there are a lot of reports out there that shows how america and the west are targeting islam and saudi. its public. why do you think they brought up the 28 pages on the 9/11 report claiming saudi government was financing it after the death of king abdullah ?it was out there before his death. but after his death they focused on it
if they think they are smart and have plans for us. you must believe as a muslim that we are even smarter. and ALLAH not us have plans for them. we are playing their dirty game. and whether you believe it or not. we fucked them up.
just to make you feel better. maybe we are not smart enough to **** up their plans. but allah said in the quran
{ إن الذين كفروا ينفقون أموالهم ليصدوا عن سبيل الله فسينفقونها ثم تكون عليهم حسرة ثم يغلبون والذين كفروا إلى جهنم يحشرون }
and this aya applies on all.. kufar muslim saudi non saudi.
so you need to chill and understand the nature of the war.
as for us buying advanced sophisticated weapons from them i advise you read islamic history starting with our prophet peace be upon him until syedna ali. especially war related stories

Yes, only the sovereign country on the earth is Iran because you guys burn flag of Americans and shoot your own citizens because they are protesting against oppressive mullah regime... crazy mullah girl.
lol. I am disappointed that it comes from a Chinese, you, your really not understand, when look china hit the student because it reclame their right the right you said nothing when she pulls on protesters this is okay? and you talk about iran. one that shows he has the right but degrade nothing, you may claim the right, but not want to destroy the country. the sovereignty of the country and on the other, iran the most sovereign country of a Muslim country, there is no objection to it.
What is all this fighting between Moroccan and Algerian users or Saudi Arabian and Algerian users good for when we share so much in common overall compared to pretty much every other region in the world? When we are not supposed to be enemies? What's the point of all this? While we have those silly discussions people in other parts of the world are trying to improve on all fronts and cooperate. People that have 1000 times less in common than we have.

Look at Europe. 60 million people died between WW1's start in 1914 until WW2 ended in 1945. 90% of all the European victims were killed by other Europeans. Countries that had a lot in common and were of the same stock (just like all of us in the Arab world are of a mostly Semitic/Hamitic/Afro-Asiatic origin/stock) yet murdered each other like wild animals in the most horrific ways. Now they cooperate on all fronts and nobody could ever dream about doing something like this again and they have much, much less in common than we have. They don't even speak the same language. For instance Germans and French. Yet relations are booming on all fronts.

Now we never did that. Our conflicts in terms of casualties are not even REMOTELY near those numbers yet I often see constant animosity from hotheads in the Arab world. Be it between Moroccans and Algerians, Saudi Arabians and Iraqis, Saudi Arabians and Yemenis, Syrians and Iraqis, Jordanians and Syrians, Lebanese and Syrians, Palestinians and Egyptians, Egyptians and Libyans etc. What is all that needed for?

All of us that want to see unity, cooperation, solidarity etc. (which I believe are the vast, vast majority) are not heard because our voices are overshadowed by the few bad apples who are obsessing 24/7 about really silly matters.

All foreigners laugh at that kind of behavior and they are hoping for such an behavior so they can influence the politics and make people enemies to weaken the ME/MENA region which is otherwise so rich in everything from history, wealth, culture etc.

Whatever differences we have they can be solved in a civil manner. It's like talking to siblings or small kids sometimes. Think about it for a few minutes will you or seconds...

yes I agree with you, but when I speak of unions with iran, you refuse. it's a bad behavior because iran and a Muslim country and it is a neighbor, is sentenced to live together;) such as Germany and France we have to work together to protect the region and our citizens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom