What's new

Arab military entities top forces

Yoo, mullah sista, i fixed that sentence for you. Go learn the the meaning of sovereignty before trying to write paragraphs here.
NATO dogs are the last people who speak about iran and sovereignty:lol:

hhhh. the only crazy and it's you.
you can repeat until you worth the truth clearly shows that it is you the slave of israel and the US :)
Look gal, we invaded a western and christian nation in 70s....despite of US and other western countries and took 1/3 of its lands. That's a thing that Iran even can't see in his wildest dreams... but it's okay, call us whatever you want. It just shows your jealousy and butthurtness of Turkish progress. :)

what union with your Arab friend? :) You all been subjected to both israel :)
Lunatic mullah girl. :lol:

especially as the Ottoman Empire was destroyed, and Palestine and fall because of his Arabic that it raised against the Ottoman caliph.
And after that WW2 occured. Europeans slaughtered each other....today they have EU. And here goes your assumption down the drain.

you are against the union, your master your email here to fitna. we we need anyone, but I did my duty as a Muslim. I need me to try to unite the Ummah
Even if a Ummah formed in the future. You and your cult won't be in it. You can count on that. :)

NATO dogs are the last people who speak about iran and sovereignty:lol:
You are too loud for an ex-vilayet. Save your country from rag-tag terrorists first. :)

Look gal, we invaded a western and christian nation in 70s....despite of US and other western countries and took 1/3 of its lands. That's a thing that Iran even can't see in his wildest dreams... but it's okay, call us whatever you want. It just shows your jealousy and butthurtness of Turkish progress. :)

And after that WW2 occured. Europeans slaughtered each other....today they have EU. And here goes your assumption down the drain.

Even if a Ummah formed in the future. You and your cult won't be in it. You can count on that. :)

You are too loud for an ex-vilayet. Save your country from rag-tag terrorists first. :)
Which Christian nation you invaded??
Maybe in your dreams you consider the weak defenseless Cyprus and superpower:lol:

The rag tag pkk killed thousands of your soldiers

It's too loud coming from Turkic slave of the ummyyads and Abbasids and samanids and Safavids or you forgot how you were slaves
Oh I forgot you were slaves to Sassanids and Chinese and monglos:lol:

I understand anything about what you said.
ahhh.c'est you teroriste state, you support daesh against the Syrian people, your not ashamed to speak with me dog nato.

hhhh. europe and your master, you lick her foot entered the EU, and he rejects you, yet he wants to come ukraine, was that you lost slave.

if in the future there will be the union's will that you would not leave when I say you, I mean fitneur and traitor like you.

pending Islam and in danger, our brother Palestinian suffering, and you participated in the massacre.

will tighten the boot of your master. I have no time to lose with small separatist slave)

Maybe in your dreams you consider the weak defenseless Cyprus and superpower:lol:

It's too loud coming from Turkic slave of the ummyyads and Abbasids and samanids and Safavids or you forgot how you were slaves
not pay attention to it, it is in these habit of being a slave and serve a master :) the american and israel are only the logical continuation :) :lol:

None of these countries did well in the 6 day war or the Yom Kippur war... I think arab armies must improve themselves. In Islamic records there is stated a coming of a muwalduun, the non arabs who will free arabia from western influence...

None of these countries did well in the 6 day war or the Yom Kippur war... I think arab armies must improve themselves. In Islamic records there is stated a coming of a muwalduun, the non arabs who will free arabia from western influence...
non-Arab? to you or seen his?

Lets work together as muslims, rather than insulting someones rich history. The sultanate of Rum, Seljuk turks, beyliks, even partly the ghaznavids and ghorids and the ottomans all came from Turkey. The said nation has a rich history which invites thousands of tourists to parts of it... one of which was me. Istanbul is a beautiful city.

Lets not fight among ourselves and give the enemy the impression we are weak and divided which I believe we are. The one responsible for uniting us all will have a difficult time.... I wish we got along better.

non-Arab? to you or seen his?
What are you trying to say. I did not understand.

Also whats the point of calling each other slaves of Israel and America? The entire ummah has problems. Saudi Arabia and Iran have local laws which limit freedom, Jordan and Egypt are busy getting close to Israel. Turkey is an American client state much like Pakistan. Lets solve our problems by working together. We should defend the other persons nationality when it is attacked. Instead we are personally involved in attacks on their national identity.

You believe in this crap, honestly ?

Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan is more powerful than entire Arab world when it comes to fighting. We would add Turkey, but they are Europeans.
the Turkish are not European.

Algeria is one is not either Arabic, e in combat and is powerful, but I agree with you, iran, pakistan, afghanistan and Turkey are better than Arabic in combat.

Lets work together as muslims, rather than insulting someones rich history. The sultanate of Rum, Seljuk turks, beyliks, even partly the ghaznavids and ghorids and the ottomans all came from Turkey. The said nation has a rich history which invites thousands of tourists to parts of it... one of which was me. Istanbul is a beautiful city.

Lets not fight among ourselves and give the enemy the impression we are weak and divided which I believe we are. The one responsible for uniting us all will have a difficult time.... I wish we got along better.

What are you trying to say. I did not understand.

Also whats the point of calling each other slaves of Israel and America? The entire ummah has problems. Saudi Arabia and Iran have local laws which limit freedom, Jordan and Egypt are busy getting close to Israel. Turkey is an American client state much like Pakistan. Lets solve our problems by working together. We should defend the other persons nationality when it is attacked. Instead we are personally involved in attacks on their national identity.
name of the nation contributed to American power and israel, these are only agent. American gives them the weapon, and protects their nation, and the nation in return gives them sovereignty.

I do not want to insult, I want to make them aware. the Prophet (s) have never cooperated with the US if the plastin be attacked. and the American nation to permetent to control the world and control the wealth and queles musullan country, what people want is dirrigent preservé their throne.

we as Muslims, we must unite as one and neighbor and one must learn to live together, or we will destroy, and to Allah we will be responsible for a million dead. israel and will be the largest American gage. the Muslim nation will become their slave. must prevents it.

that recording?

I understand anything about what you said.
ahhh.c'est you teroriste state, you support daesh against the Syrian people, your not ashamed to speak with me dog nato.

hhhh. europe and your master, you lick her foot entered the EU, and he rejects you, yet he wants to come ukraine, was that you lost slave.

if in the future there will be the union's will that you would not leave when I say you, I mean fitneur and traitor like you.

pending Islam and in danger, our brother Palestinian suffering, and you participated in the massacre.

will tighten the boot of your master. I have no time to lose with small separatist slave)

I can only laugh at your fantasies mullah girl. :lol:

Cyprus. They had Greece by their side. But they were too, scared to act against the Turks. :)

They could only do hit and run tactics...

Turkish soldiers are not cowards like yours to flee on the first sight of the enemy. :)

Mate, we are Western Oghuz....We bow to none. :smokin:

Ummyads and Abbasids... we never contacted them.
Samanids....When Turks came to these lands first thing they do is to destroy their empire
Safavids...they are Azeri Turks. We clashed with them yes but never got ruled with them. Also got back-stabbed by them when Fatih was preparing to invade the Rome.

ou is really a child. you can laugh if you want, I did my duty.
Allah will not reward a traitor nation. be not of this

We have say in Turkish "If the prayers of a dog was accepted, bones would fall from the sky."

the Turkish are not European.

Algeria is one is not either Arabic, e in combat and is powerful, but I agree with you, iran, pakistan, afghanistan and Turkey are better than Arabic in combat.

name of the nation contributed to American power and israel, these are only agent. American gives them the weapon, and protects their nation, and the nation in return gives them sovereignty.

I do not want to insult, I want to make them aware. the Prophet (s) have never cooperated with the US if the plastin be attacked. and the American nation to permetent to control the world and control the wealth and queles musullan country, what people want is dirrigent preservé their throne.

we as Muslims, we must unite as one and neighbor and one must learn to live together, or we will destroy, and to Allah we will be responsible for a million dead. israel and will be the largest American gage. the Muslim nation will become their slave. must prevents it.

that recording?

Making them aware of this will hurt them even more just as people saying Iran is a mullah state does to Iranians... even though I personally believe we should be open to such criticism as currently all our states are far from ideal.

I believe you are not aware of the treaty of Hudaybah. It was treated as a major loss for the muslim nation but Mohammed (SAW) treated it as one of the greatest victories of the muslim ummah. When you are weaker than your enemy, have no power to change your condition it is best to come up with part time alliances so you are not swallowed up by them. It is a matter of survival.

The best thing we can do right now is work with each other and build bridges between our communities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom