What's new

Arab military entities top forces

;)

you do not know a lot of things to defend the king. even if you are born in america. the story of the Rif should not be forgotten.
the king of Morocco only sell the country to sit are authority. as long as it remains on the throne, he and ready to sell the sovereignty of the country.

And Bouteflika is different because?

But regardless, ok... I'm done here.

Have a great day everybody.

What are you talking about my Somalian friend?

KSA having only 45.000 troops?:lol: Did your get your information from the fake wannabe Arab Mullah channel PressTV (PissTV). Seems so with all due respect. In any case it' a complete nonsense number.:lol:

The Saudi Arabian army boost an army of 250.000 men and the SANG an army of 200.000 men today.

Al-Hasani brother - No, I did not read that info from PressTV. I was basing my information on an article that I have read years back in a site called Global Research.ca. I just realized how much that information that I read was wrong. So, my apology on the wrong figure.

Well, he is for good reason and good measures...He can be arrogant, because he can and Algeria armed forces can back it up...
Just a couple week ago , ISIS attacked the same Saudis border post that they attacked before...Your troops fled...point barre...is that the army that Tomyris didn't anything about?
ok you are the most powerful men in the world. you can kill a 1000 terrorist by just sneezing in their face.
you are too emotional about it. you must be a girl or 12 years old.
you don't build an army to go to wars like gangs. you built it to prevent a war by making it a tough one.
in todays war numbers of soldiers are not important. actually no one wants a big military for no reason. one soldier with the right toy can kill 100s
example saudi air force is most powerful in region after israel. so once you dominate the skies you control the war. we have the best electronic warfare as well after israel.
and no we wont attack israel just like that. its not a football match. we have future plans for our country and military. our military today is 100 times better than the 70's and 80's. and by 2020 it will be 10 times stronger than today. so we dont want to ruin what we have been building for years just for crazy emotional ppl like you. you want to fight israel today ? go ahead we will supply you with free oil and money. show us how powerful you are and how one man can take down 100 israeli and american soldiers. dont think america will just be watching and doing nothing.
btw saudi arabia stood behind algeria in its war against terror even though your government was an @$$ so i dont know whats your problem algerians. you hate too much.
so please use the 2 brain cells you got before you talk.

ok you are the most powerful men in the world. you can kill a 1000 terrorist by just sneezing in their face.
you don't build an army to go to wars like gangs. you built it to prevent a war by making it a tough one.
in todays war numbers of soldiers are not important. actually no one wants a big military for no reason. one soldier with the right toy can kill 100s
example saudi air force is most powerful in region after israel. so once you dominate the skies you control the war. we have the best electronic warfare as well after israel.
and no we wont attack israel just like that. its not a football match. we have future plans for our country and military. our military today is 100 times better than the 70's and 80's. and by 2020 it will be 10 times stronger than today. so we dont want to ruin what we have been building for years just for crazy emotional ppl like you. you want to fight israel today ? go ahead we will supply you with free oil and money. show us how powerful you are and how one man can take down 100 israeli and american soldiers. dont think america will just be watching and doing nothing.
btw saudi arabia stood behind algeria in its war against terror even though your government was an @$$ so i dont know whats your problem algerians. you hate too much.

giphy.gif

Brilliant. Enough said. Let us see if the notorious troll is going to reply at all. If it happens then expect more bullshit.

And Bouteflika is different because?

But regardless, ok... I'm done here.

Have a great day everybody.
hhhh. Bouteflika and an asshole;) and the day you went dirrigent recognize that you are also brutalized, we can best move forward. me my president not please me. and I said openly. there is no problem. I am having trouble you to defend your dirrigent who are treacherous and corrupt. he made our country the backlog. no Arab country progresses, and are dependent on the other.

if you been satisfied with his, then you will always remain the small nation. and you'll always have a master on this earth.

and it is necessary that its exchange

I agree with you. but to raise the standard of this talking I'd like to aim rest.

you said the Saudi saoudit and strongest After israel. (if we exclude iran and turkey) saudi arabia and actually more powerful.
but in 10 years, even though the Saudi army will be more powerful, it can never defeat israel, because you been dependent on American. American and never permetrons a country key has israel. and it will help israel be the most powerful army.
saudi arabia will only defend themselves if attacked and. attacked or countries that are not allied with the American or a threat to israel.

finally, your country is not sovereign, and your army is not sovereign, your operation field and your power and limited, and it is the American who decides.

does not take her as a criticism. it is a reality that I want you would realize. If you want to become a power. it will develop your military technology and diversify your economy. moin you been more dependent you been sovereign. his will be up to you to decide if your military power will be limited or not, not American.

and for your every Muslim country.

What is all this fighting between Moroccan and Algerian users or Saudi Arabian and Algerian users good for when we share so much in common overall compared to pretty much every other region in the world? When we are not supposed to be enemies? What's the point of all this? While we have those silly discussions people in other parts of the world are trying to improve on all fronts and cooperate. People that have 1000 times less in common than we have.

Look at Europe. 60 million people died between WW1's start in 1914 until WW2 ended in 1945. 90% of all the European victims were killed by other Europeans. Countries that had a lot in common and were of the same stock (just like all of us in the Arab world are of a mostly Semitic/Hamitic/Afro-Asiatic origin/stock) yet murdered each other like wild animals in the most horrific ways. Now they cooperate on all fronts and nobody could ever dream about doing something like this again and they have much, much less in common than we have. They don't even speak the same language. For instance Germans and French. Yet relations are booming on all fronts.

Now we never did that. Our conflicts in terms of casualties are not even REMOTELY near those numbers yet I often see constant animosity from hotheads in the Arab world. Be it between Moroccans and Algerians, Saudi Arabians and Iraqis, Saudi Arabians and Yemenis, Syrians and Iraqis, Jordanians and Syrians, Lebanese and Syrians, Palestinians and Egyptians, Egyptians and Libyans etc. What is all that needed for?

All of us that want to see unity, cooperation, solidarity etc. (which I believe are the vast, vast majority) are not heard because our voices are overshadowed by the few bad apples who are obsessing 24/7 about really silly matters.

All foreigners laugh at that kind of behavior and they are hoping for such an behavior so they can influence the politics and make people enemies to weaken the ME/MENA region which is otherwise so rich in everything from history, wealth, culture etc.

Whatever differences we have they can be solved in a civil manner. It's like talking to siblings or small kids sometimes. Think about it for a few minutes will you or seconds...

inally, your country is not sovereign, and your army is not sovereign, your operation field and your power and limited, and it is the American who decides.

Yes, only the sovereign country on the earth is Iran because you guys burn flag of Americans and shoot your own citizens because they are protesting against oppressive mullah regime... crazy mullah girl.

Al-Hasani brother - No, I did not read that info from PressTV. I was basing my information on an article that I have read years back in a site called Global Research.ca. I just realized how much that information that I read was wrong. So, my apology on the wrong figure.

No need to apologize brother. Sometimes it's just important to be a little bit critical whenever you see such outright nonsense/crazy information.

Global research is a conspiracy site that takes most of it news from PressTV and Russia Today. Notorious propaganda channels.

Read for yourself here below;

Globalresearch.ca - RationalWiki

Also I would appreciate if you made a thread about the Somalian army or some threads about Somalia on the ME section. You are currently the only active Somalian user.

Educate us and show us your country. People do not know much outside negative media exposure. I think that you could help change that view if you showed sides of Somalia that we foreigners do not know about.

hhhh. Bouteflika and an asshole;) and the day you went dirrigent recognize that you are also brutalized, we can best move forward. me my president not please me. and I said openly. there is no problem. I am having trouble you to defend your dirrigent who are treacherous and corrupt. he made our country the backlog. no Arab country progresses, and are dependent on the other.

if you been satisfied with his, then you will always remain the small nation. and you'll always have a master on this earth.

and it is necessary that its exchange

I agree with you. but to raise the standard of this talking I'd like to aim rest.

you said the Saudi saoudit and strongest After israel. (if we exclude iran and turkey) saudi arabia and actually more powerful.
but in 10 years, even though the Saudi army will be more powerful, it can never defeat israel, because you been dependent on American. American and never permetrons a country key has israel. and it will help israel be the most powerful army.
saudi arabia will only defend themselves if attacked and. attacked or countries that are not allied with the American or a threat to israel.

finally, your country is not sovereign, and your army is not sovereign, your operation field and your power and limited, and it is the American who decides.

does not take her as a criticism. it is a reality that I want you would realize. If you want to become a power. it will develop your military technology and diversify your economy. moin you been more dependent you been sovereign. his will be up to you to decide if your military power will be limited or not, not American.

and for your every Muslim country.
do you understand and read arabic ? if i wrote an aya from the quran would you understand it ?

Well, he is for good reason and good measures...He can be arrogant, because he can and Algeria armed forces can back it up...
Just a couple week ago , ISIS attacked the same Saudis border post that they attacked before...Your troops fled...point barre...is that the army that Tomyris didn't anything about?

All ISIS militants were killed by our soldiers. And no one have fled. Also, you can't compare the Boarder Guard to the Armed Forces.

All ISIS militants were killed by our soldiers. And no one have fled. Also, you can't compare the Boarder Guard to the Armed Forces.
they are all ready and powerful.. hes just talking BS. he dosnt understand reality. if he was interested in knowing the true facts he would have got them. im assuming he is smart enough to do proper research. but a lot of arabs unfortunately are emotional and get caught in a lot of false propaganda

We don't get emotional, we see things the way they are and we deal with the treat the way it need to be dealt with.. we have never shied away from the fight from a fight, but we have never ever farmed out our fight to others.
Absolutely right, we control all our seven border with an armed force that is not big by any mean comparing to the main ones bordering us...We managed them , with a potent and rapid small forces, coupled with a great intelligence, as the best world armies do, Although we stall have some gaps to fill, but weaknesses are addressed and corrected. The Tiguentourine incident showed some of those gaps by the combined extensive use of drones and attack helicopters.

Nobody is disputing the kind and the lethal quality of the ware that is in possession of Saudi Arabia or the UAE for that matter, but the quality and the motivation of the personnel didn't follow the pace of the arm acquisition.. if the Sauds are well prepared, ISIS, will not have lasted this long. Now, you adopted the Israeli posture by fencing yourselves in. Fortifications have never protected its defenders, in the contrary...Do you think the wall that Israel built around her brought her peace of mind. No it didn't , neither yours....

and no we wont attack israel just like that. its not a football match. we have future plans for our country and military. our military today is 100 times better than the 70's and 80's. and by 2020 it will be 10 times stronger than today.
Nobody is talking about Israel, and I sincerely think that even all Arab forces band together, that they will beat Israel. Israel have something tangible that Arabs states don't have and I am not talking about nuclear weapon. Israelis are attached to the land, while Arabs are loyal to their tribes first. We saw it when Sadat's brother was shot down during Ramadhan war, he ended the war that day, not to say surrendered..recently Jordan, Morocco and UAE stopped participating in the coalition after the Jordanian pilot was shot dawn. You don't see that problem in Israel , you don't see it in the western world eather, but saddly you see it in Arab armed forces, because all their officers corps and their pilotes are " upper class chosen" or from influencial tribes...not from the lambda citizen or the best qualified...

so we dont want to ruin what we have been building for years just for crazy emotional ppl like you
I am not emotional, I see things the way they are, but all of you are delusional about your capabilities. Dishes and pans do not make a cook, it is what you put in them and what you get out of them that makes a chef.

you want to fight israel today ? go ahead we will supply you with free oil and money. show us how powerful you are and how one man can take down 100 israeli and american soldiers. dont think america will just be watching and doing nothing.
Algeria has no beef with Israel or a complex toward her. We fought two wars with them and it stopped there. Israel knows well the Algerian position toward the Palestinian question. That position hasn't change to this day, and if by miracle, the Palestinian get a viable state along Israel or Israelis and Palestinians merge in one state, Algeria will have a normal diplomatic exchange.
btw saudi arabia stood behind algeria in its war against terror even though your government was an @$$ so i dont know whats your problem algerians.
You did at the very end, when the two NW towers where blown by the 17 Saudis, then you needed friends and stopped the help you were giving to the FIS and its branches...just like distributing French translated Coran to Kabyles, like if they weren't Muslims...

you hate too much.
You wrong there, I don't hate anybody..Posting controversial subject that touches us, is not hate. It does ask for debate and discussion that's the purpose of the Forum.

I'll have two cells left if you all keep talking about the highest tower, or the abdullah the II took to the air to fight ISIS or the other Abdullah is a great king, and the kurds are piece of crap and behind them the Shia followed by Assad!
How is that is going to make our part of the forum great!

No they didn't yours fled...period.

So, you wanna say that the Algerian Army is the best army in the Middle East and North Africa? so be it, i DON'T F**king care about what you say
We don't get emotional, we see things the way they are and we deal with the treat the way it need to be dealt with.. we have never shied away from the fight from a fight, but we have never ever farmed out our fight to others.

Absolutely right, we control all our seven border with an armed force that is not big by any mean comparing to the main ones bordering us...We managed them , with a potent and rapid small forces, coupled with a great intelligence, as the best world armies do, Although we stall have some gaps to fill, but weaknesses are addressed and corrected. The Tiguentourine incident showed some of those gaps by the combined extensive use of drones and attack helicopters.

Nobody is disputing the kind and the lethal quality of the ware that is in possession of Saudi Arabia or the UAE for that matter, but the quality and the motivation of the personnel didn't follow the pace of the arm acquisition.. if the Sauds are well prepared, ISIS, will not have lasted this long. Now, you adopted the Israeli posture by fencing yourselves in. Fortifications have never protected its defenders, in the contrary...Do you think the wall that Israel built around her brought her peace of mind. No it didn't , neither yours....

Nobody is talking about Israel, and I sincerely think that even all Arab forces band together, that they will beat Israel. Israel have something tangible that Arabs states don't have and I am not talking about nuclear weapon. Israelis are attached to the land, while Arabs are loyal to their tribes first. We saw it when Sadat's brother was shot down during Ramadhan war, he ended the war that day, not to say surrendered..recently Jordan, Morocco and UAE stopped participating in the coalition after the Jordanian pilot was shot dawn. You don't see that problem in Israel , you don't see it in the western world eather, but saddly you see it in Arab armed forces, because all their officers corps and their pilotes are " upper class chosen" or from influencial tribes...not from the lambda citizen or the best qualified...

I am not emotional, I see things the way they are, but all of you are delusional about your capabilities. Dishes and pans do not make a cook, it is what you put in them and what you get out of them that makes a chef.

Algeria has no beef with Israel or a complex toward her. We fought two wars with them and it stopped there. Israel knows well the Algerian position toward the Palestinian question. That position hasn't change to this day, and if by miracle, the Palestinian get a viable state along Israel or Israelis and Palestinians merge in one state, Algeria will have a normal diplomatic exchange.

You did at the very end, when the two NW towers where blown by the 17 Saudis, then you needed friends and stopped the help you were giving to the FIS and its branches...just like distributing French translated Coran to Kabyles, like if they weren't Muslims...

You wrong there, I don't hate anybody..Posting controversial subject that touches us, is not hate. It does ask for debate and discussion that's the purpose of the Forum.

I'll have two cells left if you all keep talking about the highest tower, or the abdullah the II took to the air to fight ISIS or the other Abdullah is a great king, and the kurds are piece of crap and behind them the Shia followed by Assad!
How is that is going to make our part of the forum great!

No they didn't yours fled...period.

how did they kill ISIS militants? if they fled

So, you wanna say that the Algerian Army is the best army in the Middle East and North Africa? so be it, i DON'T F**king care about what you say

how did they kill ISIS militants? if they fled
So, you want me say that the Algerian Army is the strongest in the region. ok your Armed Forces are the strongest and the most lethal force in world and your army can beat the US and Russia in the same time. ARE YOU PLEASED?

oukhtek didn't complain one bit, in fact she kept me up all night. piece of sh------it! Have you found a good north african imazighen to rotate your hubcaps yet...I can send you one...

They are...

You are out date, I am talking the 2nd time not the first where the killed a couple soldier and a high ranking saudi officer...They ran ..just like they did in Kafdji..

In the two incidents ISIS militants were killed period.

we kicked the Iraqi Army in *** and kicked them out from the city in less than 48 hours

oukhtek didn't complain one bit, in fact she kept me up all night. piece of sh------it! Have you found a good north african imazighen to rotate your hubcaps yet...I can send you one...

They are...

You are out date, I am talking the 2nd time not the first where the killed a couple soldier and a high ranking saudi officer...They ran ..just like they did in Kafdji..

Apparently your an idiot, if you believe in the statement I have just wrote. I have to end this pathetic conversation, because you believe in things that aren't realistic

They are...

listen you algerian refugee.. most of what you said is BS and is a proof that you are delusional. of course you are!! you live in the states. il answer tomorrow when i have time for you. i swear i can make you look stupid right now by mentioning facts. but il leave it to tomorrow. im too lazy to answer you now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom