What's new

Arab civilization has collapsed

image.jpg

and how arba countries in south asia like pakistan and bangladesh is doing??
you're mixing up arab countries with islamic countries, bro. learn the difference. pakistan has more in common with india than it can with saudi arabia (again, religion aside).

you're mixing up arab countries with islamic countries, bro. learn the difference. pakistan has more in common with india than it can with saudi arabia (again, religion aside).
He is just poking some S.Asian Muslims who want to be associated with Arabs.

Arabs had civilization before Islam but it was mainly in yemen while the other arab cities were a mere small towns who follow either persia or Rome.

When Islam came the Arab united under the Islam and then the Arab civilization took shape by the effect of the islam so in reality Arab has no civilization beside the Islam.

Our civilization is what our religion taught us. our culture is our Islam teaching.

but Islam in reality had and has many version. the biggest two are shiism and sunnism.

Now in my opinion the version that fight terrorism it's the one that will prevail while the one that support it will fail. And we have a historical example what so called Khawarij in the dawn of Islam were doing the same thing these isil doing to day and they gone already.

Arabs had civilization before Islam but it was mainly in yemen while the other arab cities were a mere small towns who follow either persia or Rome.

When Islam came the Arab united under the Islam and then the Arab civilization took shape by the effect of the islam so in reality Arab has no civilization beside the Islam.

Our civilization is what our religion taught us. our culture is our Islam teaching.

but Islam in reality had and has many version. the biggest two are shiism and sunnism.

Now in my opinion the version that fight terrorism it's the one that will prevail while the one that support it will fail. And we have a historical example what so called Khawarij in the dawn of Islam were doing the same thing these isil doing to day and they gone already.

Why did Arab civilization fall?? That's why
e7d146cb7f4c4c04386596c3bfce532d.jpeg

Whatever it may be, Arabs have certainly proven to be much superior to hindus atleast...
Is that why you need to pretend to be 'Arabs' because you have an inferiority complex where Hindus are concerned?? :P

Err not really. Tunisia is an example of what Arabs are able to do without oil.

Only India has the dubious distinction of having malnutrition related deaths like sub-saharan Africa.
Blah blah blah and more blah!

You talk as if BD is a super power with no malnutrition. Get your fookin' house in order first before pontification to others. You are one of the poorest nations on Earth. So you need to STFU. Thanks!

Last edited:
the US and it's policies are destroying the region by design.

Ask ur compatriots. They think they are all Arabs and have no link to ancient India. :devil:

Arabs taking revenge of the past from the present . They are tired of their civilization, they have more emphasis on building modern dwelling and import roasted beef sandwiches from Europe.

Ask ur compatriots. They think they are all Arabs and have no link to ancient India. :devil:
please tag/quote these compatriots of mine here so i can teach them what's what. maybe the poor fellows never went to school.

How hard it is for Pakistanis to understand that their forefathers were Hindus. Almost all Pakistanis I have met think that their history starts with Bin Qasim. They periodically claim that they ruled India for 1000 years.

Fools dont realize that they were not the rulers. We the people of South Asia were attacked and ruled by outsiders.

Now that they converted n become Muslims does not make them rulers of Hindus!!

I mean, how hard it is to understand??

please tag/quote these compatriots of mine here so i can teach them what's what. maybe the poor fellows never went to school.

How hard it is for Pakistanis to understand that their forefathers were Hindus. Almost all Pakistanis I have met think that their history starts with Bin Qasim. They periodically claim that they ruled India for 1000 years.

Fools dont realize that they were not the rulers. We the people of South Asia were attacked and ruled by outsiders.

Now that they converted n become Muslims does not make them rulers of Hindus!!

I mean, how hard it is to understand??
you can't use that as an argument because technically speaking even the hindus must've had an ancestral belief before them (which is because we don't know which one was the first religion in the world). also the reason they think of bin qasim as the beginning of it all is because they're thinking from a religious perspective since pakistan itself was create in the name of muslims. and i do admit that my forefathers were hindus because my even till 4 generations ago (my great-great grandfather) we were hindus.

The arab civilization is indeed collapsing, because they always let the israelis and NATO destroy them and they do nothing; it's very demoralizing and they can't develop their culture in those conditions

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom