What's new

Arab civilization has collapsed

this about IQ stuff is bullshit
IQ depends very much on economic and cultural .

and by the way there is not much of difference between someone 100 or 105 IQ
one is not stupid and the other genius LOL

so pls stop with these theories of IQ superior there or there

I was trying to find an explanation to why Arabs love killing each other so I thought it has to do something with IQ or education. How else do you explain Arabs killing each other for no apparent reason. Same thing happens among Africans.

There has to be some kind of explanation.

I was trying to find an explanation to why Arabs love killing each other so I thought it has to do something with IQ or education. How else do you explain Arabs killing each other for no apparent reason. Same thing happens among Africans.

to explain this there are many factors (killings):
- democracy or not
- sectarian groups
- lack of a strong state
- education system
and a lot more ...

well i have one question then : i am half Arab half Persian : is there anything special in statistics for me? :D
just for fun: imagine Arabs have average 100IQ average and Persians have 100IQ average
but statistics for Arab-Persian is 120IQ average .... i like this :super:

to explain this there are many factors (killings):
- democracy or not
- sectarian groups
- lack of a strong state
- education system
and a lot more ...

well i have one question then : i am half Arab half Persian : is there anything special in statistics for me? :D
just for fun: imagine Arabs have average 100IQ average and Persians have 100IQ average
but statistics for Arab-Persian is 120IQ average .... i like this :super:

You are half Arab @Hussein? I have always liked your quiet wisdom and respected your opinions -- I am serious. Forgive my curiosity, form where you got that Arab half?

Arabs are incredibly stupid people.

They allow themselves to be destroyed by imperial powers because of religious reasons.
One Arab killing another Arab because he worships a different section of the same religion.

This is why religion is a stain on the human race.

Modern day Arabs are not very smart, their IQ is only a little above African IQ levels. That's why they kill for religious reasons. Lack of education and brainwashed by religious leaders.

By seeing how you constructed your thought here, and the incredible conclusion you inferred, it is clear to me that Einstein envies you from his grave.

Last edited:

it is not wise to say this if we looked at the history of mankind we will see the same maybe more in the times of change of religion or ideology there are always people who are willing to kill or die to change or keep the way of the life as it is you can read more on these events some happened in your country and the number of losses were bigger than any thing you see in the middle east and africa
Chinese Communist Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
European wars of religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
American Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom