What's new

Apology to Arab Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do really value and appreciate that Xenon as it reflect your well manners and the way you were brought up. We all do pass ''uncalled for things'' out of anger sometimes.

No need to apologize at all brother thou when I go to bed every night I tear the unwanted pages off and move on. After all, that wasn't you nor me but the keyboard. In real life respect is mutual. I'll take it not because we are nice but because you are.

Hats off
J6wJiu.gif
k then, @xenon54 delete the apology and be rude again

Apology accepted and approached.

I want to make a similar apology to the Turkish member's if I said anything that caused "harm" although I try to do my best to stick to facts or at least generally accepted theories. But I don't understand this thread?

We have not had any discussion for months and you are not the Turkish members (there are 2-3 others though - one not even from Turkey) that make unmotivated insults against Arabs and provoke for no reason. So I am not sure what you are apologizing for?:meeting:
Everyone is responsible for his own actions, i made statements which im not proud of, so im taking the responsibility for my words and apologize.

Joining a troll conversation in same manner doesnt make me less responsible for my words, no matter if i started it or not.

Now this takes guts. Good on you bro and its a sign of a good conscience if you apologize to people you tried to hurt. It shows you'r Zameer is not dead but is alive and very active which is a direct representative of you raising. Kudon man. Glad to hear it.

:disagree:

You owe no one any apology IMO..... you just react to some ugly comments about Turks and things get heated. That was not your fault.

I mean do you really apologize to this guy....

We have not had any discussion for months and you are not the Turkish members (there are 2-3 others though - one not even from Turkey) that make unmotivated insults against Arabs and provoke for no reason. Even on this section. So I am not sure what you are apologizing for?

As for him all the fault belongs to Turks... He first says he is accepting but in the end he doesn't accepts..

What would you do when tomorrow Hasani names calls and insults our country/nation again ?? Will you apologize again ?? :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
some people mistake me for arab , when i go to north people say hey look that arab !

Because you have dark skin ? in here too people with dark skin called/nicknamed Arab, Black people are also oftenly called Arab.

Because you have dark skin ? in here too people with dark skin called/nicknamed Arab, Black people are also oftenly called Arab.

What have dark skin to do with Arabs?:lol:

There are millions of Arabs who are lighter than many Turks, Iranians etc. In general there is little difference especially between most Arabs and Iranians and Turks.

The Afro-Arabs are not Arabs genetically. Only culturally. The Afro-Iranians have nothing to do with Arabs other than being sent to Southern Iran when Arabs controlled that area.

Semites are Caucasian people. In fact the Arabid/Oriental/Syrid "race" is an historical term for a morphological sub-type of the Mediterranean race, as used in physical anthropology.

Arabid race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turks on the other hand are Mongoloid people.

Or if you get a tan much... they would say "you turned into a Arab"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom