Apology to Arab Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenon54 out

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Im not going to write a book just a short apology.

As some of you know we had heated discussion in PDF from time to time and some of my posts about Arabs was generalizing and unfair, there might be Arabs now who think i have a hate agains them which is not true.

So im apologizing for my childish, generalizing and unfair posts about Arabs in the past.

@al-Hasani @Hazzy997 @Arabian Legend @BLACKEAGLE @Bubblegum Crisis @Syrian Lion @1000 @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @Mosamania
good job brother

Lol, how can you confuse us? :lol:
damn there is 2 of you?
i had you confused as well.

I think its time i write my apology too, however the number of people i must apologise to is stupendous. :D
I was thinking about to do the same for Iranians but i didnt really have a heated discussion with them, just troll reply to some members.

I do really value and appreciate that Xenon as it reflect your well manners and the way you were brought up. We all do pass ''uncalled for things'' out of anger sometimes.

No need to apologize at all brother thou when I go to bed every night I tear the unwanted pages off and move on. After all, that wasn't you nor me but the keyboard. In real life respect is mutual. I'll take it not because we are nice but because you are.

Hats off
J6wJiu.gif

I do really value and appreciate that Xenon as it reflect your well manners and the way you were brought up. We all do pass ''uncalled for things'' out of anger sometimes.

No need to apologize at all brother thou when I go to bed every night I tear the unwanted pages off and move on. After all, that wasn't you nor me but the keyboard. In real life respect is mutual. I'll take it not because we are nice but because you are.

Hats off
J6wJiu.gif

Jee-Zuzz that is some deep Philosophy :unsure:

You can chose to leave the forum instead. :lol:

Dream on pinky :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom