What's new

Anything else to tour in India?

claiming Taj Mahal built by Hindus under Persian patronage is considered as inheritance by some unrelated people. Taj Mahal is not alone there are Islamic architectures even in south India.

like Gol Gumbaas at Bijapur,Karnataka:
800px-GolGumbaz2.jpg

Adil Shahi dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you hate India, don't post here, don't try to "open our eyes". :no:

This thread is for people who wants to visit India, or even know more about Indian heritage. Don't bring religion based politics to this thread.

Dear, if ur british mates are dumb, its not our fault. if i say china means only the great wall, u will bring my education level to hell.:wave:
read post 109 and you'd know what i meant

Taj Mahal: Was it a Vedic Temple?

anyways this is not the topic of discussion here so it is better to leave it at this point.

That was based on works of a self-proclaimed historian (actually joker) called P N Oak...however , it is not the matter of discussion here.....I have seen his works and any kid with some knowldege can prove how stupid his arguments are...

The Thiruvalluvar Statue is a 133 feet tall stone sculpture of the Tamil poet and saint Tiruvalluvar, author of the Thirukkural. It is located atop a small island near the town of Kanyakumari, where two seas and an ocean meet; the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea, and the Indian Ocean .

tsel4.jpg

thiruvalluvar-statue-india-kanyakumari-1280x800.jpg

If you want visit many temples in one place means go to Kumabakonam (TN) which is also termed as "Temple city".

World famous Ajanta n Ellora Caves of India
they r included in World heritage sites n r very famous as they r carved inside the mountains

Ajantacavesview.jpg

Side-view-of-caves-1-10.jpg

Ellora1.jpg

Ellora8.jpg

Kailash-back-view.jpg.jpg

Kailash-front-view.jpg.jpg

Ajanta-buddha-image.jpg

Water-fall-at-ajanta-caves.jpg

Jantar Mantar at Jaipur(my place):smitten:
its a World Heritage Site n is famous around the globe as these r among the largest sun dials around the globe n hardly differ by seconds with international time

Jaipur%28Feb2007%29-19.jpg

Jaipur%28Feb2007%29-10.jpg

Jaipur%28Feb2007%29-13.jpg

lightbox

800px-Jantar_Mantar_at_Jaipur.jpg

2005-10-25_jaipur_30b_red.jpg

jantar-mantar-jaipur-rajasthan-india-map.jpg

Sanchi Stupas - World heritage site
It is the location of several Buddhist monuments dating from the 3rd century BCE to the 12th CE and is one of the important places of Buddhist pilgrimage.

SanchiStupas12.jpg

SanchiStupas04.jpg

SanchiStupas20.jpg

SanchiStupas17.jpg

SanchiStupas21.jpg

SanchiStupas48.jpg

SanchiStupas32.jpg

SanchiStupas47.jpg

Back
Top Bottom