What's new

Anything else to tour in India?

I didn't know what Maharashtra is until I came here
Chaila,

I hope you read your history, lemmi jog your memory, remember the maratha empire, ancient India, where Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and his purna swaraj, which opened the biggest ever can of WHOOPASS for your beloved Mughals. That is where maharashtra and marathi came from......

@sandy

You realize that a Muslim general of Maratha empire was the first one to attack Mughals? Besides, Mughals kicked Maratha *** alot

Just conspiracy theories... A bunch of flowers that are close to Hindu symbols are now considered Vedic...
Icewolf plz tell if you have seen this loutus in reality....

brahma-narada5.jpg

l12-lotus-laxmi-ftn.gif

maa+laxmi+in+kamal+lotus+image+photo+pic+wallpaper+poster.jpg

Its associated with brahma,Laxmi ,you can find this on taj and in hindu temples.

@sandy

You realize that a Muslim general of Maratha empire was the first one to attack Mughals? Besides, Mughals kicked Maratha *** alot

Where did religion come from, and and how does the religion of a maratha general concern you or your nation. You do realise what you are saying about maratha who brought the downfall of mughals.

so , you know the religion of general in shivaji's troops, but dint know what maharashtra is? surprising

Same here actually.
Why are the Indians getting burned? What is wrong that your most well known landmark is of Muslim origin?

What is with you cheapo......instead of enjoying beauty of the historic monument..you bring religion into it....WE are proud of our Muslim Brother As well As Hindu As well as Christian As Much As we are proud of of our History Which was build by Assimilation of many Cultures And Faith Over Centuries....And which was watered with Blood of freedom fighter......
Pls Stop Spreading this Venom of Hindu Muslim YOu CCP stooge......:angry:

Everytime when westerners speak of Indian tourism, only thing that comes out of their mouth is the Taj Mahal. Is their not any Hindu monument close to the excellent architecture of the Islamic Taj Mahal?

Keep in mind that I'm only talking about Hindu architecture!

-------------

There is no Islamic Taj Mahal, No Islamic Architecture or Hindu Architecture etc, but only one architecture, Indian Architecture:smokin:

Thats all you have to claim or show, just Islam........????

Why any Pakistani can't debate without attaching every topic with religion or ethnicity etc. Those are the only things left to talk about in Pakistan???? Take a life man.......world reached to mars and moon, but you are still revolving around or sitting on religion. Yaaar....Religion is very private thing to every individual. You people can't debate a single thread without vomiting religion S*** (Not intended for any single religion)........

You can make your life hell or heaven by your deeds!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom