What's new

Anything else to tour in India?

Hey kid this not br that you can say **** gtfo off this forum or ill help you by humiliating you

let the guides od India do this job and by the way what else to visit in Pakistan?

Hey kid this not br that you can say **** gtfo off this forum or ill help you by humiliating you

First go and learn some basic human values.......seeing everything thru eyes of religion is not going to any good......When a painter paints a beautiful painting...ask him what is the meaning of that Pic instead of religion......
I know you are very proud of your religion........So m I proud of my religion.....but what is that you feel you have to humiliate other to feel good of yourself........Hum Kafir hain to Kafir hi sahi......Tumhe tumhari Jannat mubarak...Humein Narak mile to Narak hi sahi....Its our choice....Why you bother.........Give respect take respect .........
Every body derserve Dignity:enjoy:

Seriously though, the average person in the world hasn't heard of any of these.

I bet you haven't heard of many of our tourist attractions either.

yes you are correct..Coz these attraction is nothing in front of Tiananmen square.

@dearone

Stop lecturing me.......

First you stop opening such sick thread ........You could have open thread with title " Hindu Archeology in India" But no you choose "Anything Else" ......Its bcoz of Polarized ppl like you, Innocent blood will be spilled for decades to come just satisfaction of few mullahs Ego.....From now on whenever a Innocent die in Karachi /Mumbai/Kashmir in the name of religion....Before posting RIP....Remember ur contribution to this ppl death ..........And if Allah is with ppl like you who want violence and chaos in this world & just coz your Muslim.......I m against your Allah even if it means i go to hell:coffee:

@dear

STFU kiddo this thread was for finding of hindu architecture in india dont make it complicated.... even i dont believe in millions of gods mate doesnt mean ill disrespect that saying i hate them like u do... I didn't even talk about religion yet u come up barking about it

This internet jehadis are so F*ckin obsessed with India!
This thread is not opened to gain knowledge but troll as can be seen.
BTW,what is there to visit in pakistan? -OSAMA's FORT???...where your likes mourn every week?

@Jako

This thread was opened for Hindu architecture cuz it doesn t get publicity. Keep in mind that millions come to this everyday and your just ruining image of India and Hindus in their eyes

@dear

STFU kiddo this thread was for finding of hindu architecture in india dont make it complicated.... even i dont believe in millions of gods mate doesnt mean ill disrespect that saying i hate them like u do... I didn't even talk about religion yet u come up barking about it
Everytime when westerners speak of Indian tourism, only thing that comes out of their mouth is the Taj Mahal. Is their not any Hindu monument close to the excellent architecture of the Islamic Taj Mahal?

Keep in mind that I'm only talking about Hindu architecture!

This is first thread opening post
Hypocrite........:hitwall:
you could have just asked anything else to see in india Except Taj Mahal......But you choose those word And you call me a fanatic .......Bravo Kiddo Bravoooo:coffee:

and all of my british mates only know Taj Mahal``guess they are under CPC rulls too``?

Dear, if ur british mates are dumb, its not our fault. if i say china means only the great wall, u will bring my education level to hell.:wave:

Did you mean "motive"?

Is it my fault that India has mostly promoted places like the Taj Mahal to outsiders?

I still don't get the problem. The Taj Mahal is an Indian structure, who cares who it was built by?

you are Licensed Troller of PDF.

Back
Top Bottom