What's new

Anything else to tour in India?

I want to see that temple which was attacked by Mehmud for 17 times!

Thanks for reminding me balochi.. I changed it.. Some Indians were having day dreams of me being from Bihar, not knowing the real reason why I change my location to Bihar temporarily :P

i m too thinking to change my location to pakistan :lol:
;)

i m too thinking to change my location to pakistan :lol:
;)

You can change it... I don't have any problem with it.. I have a soft corner for Kashmiri Pandits and Punjabi Sikhs.. poor ppl have to leave Pakistan and settle down in Delhi so sad.. must be sad to be displaced from your roots huh? :P :rofl:

You can change it... I don't have any problem with it.. I have a soft corner for Kashmiri Pandits and Punjabi Sikhs.. poor ppl have to leave Pakistan and settle down in Delhi so sad.. must be sad to be displaced from your roots huh? :P :rofl:

if leaving roots gives us benefit den its good..m still in my roots btw ;)

my pt was smthing else

Everytime when westerners speak of Indian tourism, only thing that comes out of their mouth is the Taj Mahal. Is their not any Hindu monument close to the excellent architecture of the Islamic Taj Mahal?

Keep in mind that I'm only talking about Hindu architecture!

yes there are

Padmanabh temple, Minakshi temple of Madurai

you may visit Raigad, a fort and capital of Maratha Dynasty

The Somnath Temple stands!

SomnathTemple02.jpg

somnath.jpg

if someone takes pride in destruction, that shows their mentality.The Martand Temple in Kashmir was demolished and destroyed. The structure was so huge that it took 3 months to bring it to ruins.

Those who take the sword,shall fall by the sword.

The Somnath Temple stands!

SomnathTemple02.jpg

somnath.jpg

if someone takes pride in destruction, that shows their mentality.The Martand Temple in Kashmir was demolished and destroyed. The structure was so huge that it took 3 months to bring it to ruins.

Those who take the sword,shall fall by the sword.

Beautifullllllllllllllllll! So pretty!! ;) What Afghans were thinking when they destroyed it!! :cry:

yes its beautiful. probably the indian civilizations had the best stone sculptors in the world. How supple and graceful it looks.

The afgans were after the wealth of the temple. At one time it had gates of silver, and various articles of gold, offering of golds and jewels, the icon itself was bedecked with gold ornaments.

The only one I have ever heard of in India is the Taj Mahal.

Ignorance is fine.

One doesn't have to advertise it. ;)

Beautifullllllllllllllllll! So pretty!! ;) What Afghans were thinking when they destroyed it!! :cry:

The primitives may be thinking whatever. No one cares. The fil.th is anyway rotting in hell.

What matters is we still have our religion and culture. Buildings can be remade.

Some others became Arab slaves forever.

Rootless people. Na ghar ka, na ghat ka...

Back
Top Bottom