What's new

Anything else to tour in India?

same here in india 90 % population don't know who is quid-e-azam or what is a language of pakistan or what is LOL-lywood or where is peshwaar .90% indian think pakistan is littile peice of land where women wear burqa and men wear bomb jackot. and mostly pakistanis are terrorists:coffee:

Thanks for telling us Pakistanis... so it looks like your media has done a very good job in brainwashing the dravidian Indian people and associating all 'bad' stereotypes with us..Hail to the land of Dravidia.

It is not that the Pakistanis really know about the tribals in the jungles of Central India.. it is just that when people are having cyber wars over the internet, they google about each other countries and post the flaming thread.. I am telling you majority of Pakistanis (living inside Pakistan) don't know much about south, central and east india... How many Pakistanis know about Andhra Pradesh or Orissa? They only know about Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat perhaps, etc.

The people of any place in India (including North Indians like me) don't give a damn to you.

We are only Indians for any outsiders. Indians first and foremost, North/South/East/West is our internal issue.

Unity in diversity is our motto.

Don't try and suck up to us North Indians. We don't have anything in common with you. Don't claim our culture or our movies. They have nothing to do with you.

main designer of the main dome was a turkish, Ismail Afridi. Ustad Isa and Puru, key architects from Persia had a key role in building Taj.

As mentioned in the official court history, after the death of Mumtaz Mahal, the newly purchased Rajput palace had to be remodelled into a tomb. For that the services of said individuals may have been requisitioned. There was no change to the basic structure, but new calligraphy was put into place, and unneeded rooms were sealed off. It is possible to enter these sealed off palace rooms with the permission of the Archaeological Survey of India. Anyone can go see for themselves, with permission.

same here in india 90 % population don't know who is quid-e-azam or what is a language of pakistan or what is LOL-lywood or where is peshwaar .90% indian think pakistan is littile peice of land where women wear burqa and men wear bomb jackot. and mostly pakistanis are terrorists:coffee:

Both - why not keep the hatred off? there are some beautiful pictures posted by luckych and others and do we want to spoil this thread? I was planning to request Zakii or some mods to clean this thread and make it as a travel thread.

oh and that most indians are stinky call recet rejects :tdown:

oh and that most indians are stinky call center rejects :tdown:

Icewolf.. you should visit the place where I live n work... whenever you call any customer service.. they have cheaply outsourced it to India... and oh my God.. it is so hard to understand their accent... Americans r so sick n tired of the crappy customer service... It has gotten so bad that many hosting, IT and other companies advertise openly.. "We don't outsource our customer service" .. look at this hosting website

HostMonster - Web Hosting

they say "We don't outsource—EVER"

The people of any place in India (including North Indians like me) don't give a damn to you.

We are only Indians for any outsiders. Indians first and foremost, North/South/East/West is our internal issue.

Don't try and suck up to us North Indians. We don't have anything in common with you. Don't claim our culture or our movies. They have nothing to do with you.

Noo one wants to :wave:

I didn't even know one inch of India, and I still dont know... Most Pakistanis dont know what Indias regions are while every Indian knows about Pakistan, thats why you have come here, no?

You are really itching to get banned.. 99% of your posts are Anti-Islamic and Anti Pakistan.. Are moderators sleeping or what? they they let these dravidian ppl come here n insult us

Both - why not keep the hatred off? there are some beautiful pictures posted by luckych and others and do we want to spoil this thread? I was planning to request Zakii or some mods to clean this thread and make it as a travel thread.

There was no reason for him to write such a post

The "Designers" were paid by the hour. They were merely hourly temps.

Any imported material or small numbers of labor was insignificantly small and doesn't change the basic facts.

This is an undeniable fact that Taj is 100% indian considering the overwhelming effort of twenty thousand workforce from northern india but it had certain influence of persian architecture.

Jamkaran Mosque,iran
800px-Jamkaran_Mosque-3855.jpg

You are really itching to get banned.. 99% of your posts are Anti-Islamic and Anti Pakistan.. Are moderators sleeping or what? they they let these dravidian ppl come here n insult us

Hindu Indians are the only Aryans. You converts have no business claiming to be Aryans.

Seems you are not liking the taste of your own medicine? ;)

You are going to get much more. You deserve much more.

This is an undeniable fact that Taj is 100% indian considering the overwhelming effort of twenty thousand workforce from northern india but it had certain influence of persian architecture.

Jamkaran Mosque,iran
800px-Jamkaran_Mosque-3855.jpg

That is fine. Influences can be from anywhere. It remains Indian for all intent and purposes.

Hindu Indians are the only Aryans. You converts have no business claiming to be Aryans.

Looks like my posts has really bothered you.. hehe.. it is ok.. ARYANS rule... DRAVIDIANS just follow...

Looks like my posts has really bothered you.. hehe.. it is ok.. ARYANS rule... DRAVIDIANS just follow...

Back
Top Bottom