What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kashmir problem get solved, lets just say....
Will that change the attitude of pakistanis towards India....
Right now most of them consider India an enemy or a hostile nation....
Will that change?

Yeah perhaps 90%, not only Pak's but can also alleviate Indians bigotry towards us, and both the nations can be alleged to accept each other extravagantly,

Besides Kashmir many other issues are there at play, like the danger of mounting an invasion over Pakistan, the war history of Indo-Pak, Missile and Nuke race......hmmmm.....well Kashmir is at priority, which can lead towards the solution of many of others.....:kiss3:

What a pakistani will most appreciate about India.

a little school of thought who is pulling up socks for landing love job towards Pakistan & yes Anna Hazaary & his movement.....Bollywood (movies that depict the reality of the society) but all this stands 2nd in the list, coz at 1st, lies
Katreena...;)

There are curriculum in regional languages also.

yes i know but English is the standard procedure along with French in the world we live today, & is of utmost importance thats why i appreciate the fact that India was able to come up with a common English curriculum, one of the basic strength of the Indian commerce & R&D's is the communication strong hold it has in the English language

Are there resturants or fast food joints owned by hindus and christians in pakistan ? i mean are hindus allowed to have resturant buisness in pakistan?coz in india there there are almost equal numbers of hindu and muslim owned food joints and both are popular

I have one question.

Why are Pakistanis more concerned about others than themselves?

I mean,sometimes they pretend to be Arabs,and send men to fight alongside the Arabs,against Israel,sometimes they pretend to be Palestnians,sometimes Kashmiris,sometimes Afghans.Also,the overall picture is like Pakistan wants to be the front-runner,the leader of the Muslim world.Why dont the Pakistanis concentrate more on the development of their own home instead?
I ask this not to mock,but it has actually been so over the years....Awaiting answer..

Can we please get any other indian from (1.2 Billion of u ) with higher I.Q. than this man ask question which in fact makes any sense

Are there resturants or fast food joints owned by hindus and christians in pakistan ? i mean are hindus allowed to have resturant buisness in pakistan?coz in india there there are almost equal numbers of hindu and muslim owned food joints and both are popular

Legally they can do anything they want but in reallty may be not. A pakistani will eat out on Hindu or christian restaurants in Western countries but not in pakistan, may be we are not as liberated as indians.

What are Pakistani people like in general? Organize your reply along the following outlines:

Rural
Social Rank ( by rural standards)
¤Very Poor
Seniors: Men, Women
Youths: Men, Women
Children: Boys, Girls

¤Poor

¤Middle Class

¤Rich

Attributes
¤Perception of enmity: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of alliance: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of friendship: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of livelihood: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of entertainment: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of education: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of beauty: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of politics: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of democracy: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of religion: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of country life: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of city life: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of life: on personal level, ethnic level, international level

¤Perception of 'you would like add': on personal level, ethnic level, international level

Urban
Social Rank ( by city standards)
¤ Same as under 'Rural'

Attributes

¤ Same as under 'Rural'
------¤+¤------​
Note:
Please no media, pedia, copypaste BS. Put forth your own honest and simple account based on personal experience.
Talk from the perspective of a 'live Joe' and not from that of an 'internet bot', for bots are an altogether different lot.
Everything can't not be described under the given attributes /sub-attributes, apply them only where applicable.
Please no sugarcoating - you're my anthropologist of the day so act like one.
Argue in a journalistic sort of way keeping in mind the crucial five Ws and one H. Gibberish is as welcome as a Black Widow in your boxers.
You may post your reply in parts.
Thank you <3

Legally they can do anything they want but in reallty may be not. A pakistani will eat out on Hindu or christian restaurants in Western countries but not in pakistan, may be we are not as liberated as indians.

Are you a Pakistani?

I am not sure...NO ONE asks whose the owner when they enter restaurants....As long as the food is halal and good...

I have one question.

Why are Pakistanis more concerned about others than themselves?

I mean,sometimes they pretend to be Arabs,and send men to fight alongside the Arabs,against Israel,sometimes they pretend to be Palestnians,sometimes Kashmiris,sometimes Afghans.Also,the overall picture is like Pakistan wants to be the front-runner,the leader of the Muslim world.Why dont the Pakistanis concentrate more on the development of their own home instead?
I ask this not to mock,but it has actually been so over the years....Awaiting answer..

Have you asked Americans the same questions? They deploy their army like checking police without invitation! Fighting ANYONE not giving them gunda tax!

Why do pakistanis dont have much problem having diplomatic relations with india while they firmly oppose starting diplomatic relationship with israel

Why do pakistanis dont have much problem having diplomatic relations with india while they firmly oppose starting diplomatic relationship with israel

My question:
How important do Pakistanis consider their country in the political and economic world????????????

My question:
How important do Pakistanis consider their country in the political and economic world????????????
Lol, its pretty obvious, no where is my answer, Pakistan is both politically and economically not stable right now, maybe few years down the road it might get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom