What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Pakistanis believe that if Kashmir issue is solved there will be everlasting peace b/n India & Pakistan.

Not that I have observed.

Pak-Indo issues are now more than that. The water issue is gaining more and more attention of the people. The terrorist issues, the Indian interference in Balochistan, and everything is getting more attention from the average person than Kashmir, in comparison to let's say 10 years ago.

Why were JF17 and Al Khalid Tank not inducted by China in it's army ?

alkhalid was modified version of chinese tank, the pakistani version is modified to suit pakistani terrain, similarly, JF-17 is according to pakistani needs, china and pakistan worked together to make a plane to suit pakistan financial and military needs

Not that I have observed.

Pak-Indo issues are now more than that. The water issue is gaining more and more attention of the people. The terrorist issues, the Indian interference in Balochistan, and everything is getting more attention from the average person than Kashmir, in comparison to let's say 10 years ago.

As for water there is already a mechanism in place called IWT. As for the Baluchisthan...mere speculations.

As for water there is already a mechanism in place called IWT. As for the Baluchisthan...mere speculations.

no its not a speculation, pakistan has evidence and musharraf who was very pro india also said that he has evidence

sarfraz bugti the leader of bugti tribe also says that the BLA and anti pak terrorists are armed and supported by india

1. As my information goes Type 90 was modified into type-90 IIM aka al khalid ....not the other way round.

2. How Many Engines do J-10 have ?

1) That's where the two platforms started evolving into individual development trees.
MBT-2000>T-90>T-99
MBT-2000>Al-Khalid>Al-Khalid I>Al-Khalid II

2) It's not a rule that all the planes have to be dual engine, I said they "Favour" dual-engine aircraft which are role specific, where the J-10 is not dual engine, it does not have a specific role either, it's a more China specific multi-role bird.

any respected member from Mianwali......or Pakistani/indian who love the music of atta ulllah esa khelvi.....:chilli:

Indians are ghattiya people. One can see their ghattiya low class mentality on this thread. I just got an awesome apartment from some white Americans. Only discrimination i've ever faced here in the US was by this bharti.

i still dont know what u are doing in pak defence ;that was a heap shot for without any reason tum dosro ko ghattiya key rahey ho kudh kia portray ker rahey ho ???????????????

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3422170 said:
no its not a speculation, pakistan has evidence and musharraf who was very pro india also said that he has evidence

sarfraz bugti the leader of bugti tribe also says that the BLA and anti pak terrorists are armed and supported by india

Pls forward the proofs to Indian Govt ASAP with one copy to UN or whatever int'l agencies you seem fit. Mere blabber by Rahman Malik at regular intervals doesn't count.

As for the Bugtis, I remember seeing an Al Jazeera documentary on Baluchisthan some time ago and in which the reporter asked a Sardar (forgot his name)whether he is receiving any aid from outside for which he replied that he will take help from devil himself if it helps his cause.

very few know this but one of chankya or vishnugupts greatest work in the world of literary regarding statecrafts was composed in taxila present day Pakistan known as "Arthashastra" it is in my view one of the greatest academic heritages of Pakistan regarding political acumen,strategies & statecrafts , its high time we should study it, honor it & give it due recognition of Pakistan's heritage, chanakya was a great teacher of ancient taxila university some of his greatest strategies with regards to against Alexander or dhanananda of magadh were formed in taxila we should honor both our Islamic as well as ancient heritage of Pakistan trust me its long over due & well worth it.

Famous students and teachersTakshashila is perhaps best known because of its association with Chanakya, also known as Kautilya, the strategist who guided Chandragupta Maurya and assisted in the founding of the Mauryan empire. The Arthashastra (Sanskrit for The knowledge of Economics) of Chanakya, is said to have been composed in Takshashila itself.[20][21] The Ayurvedic healer Charaka also studied at Taxila.[17] He also started teaching at Taxila in the later period.[22] The ancient grammarian Panini, who codified the rules that would define Classical Sanskrit, has also been part of the community at Takshashila.[23]

The institution is very significant in Buddhist tradition since it is believed[citation needed] that the Mahāyāna branch of Buddhism took shape there. Jivaka, the court physician of the Magadha emperor Bimbisara who once cured the Buddha, and the enlightened ruler of Kosala, Prasenajit, are some important personalities mentioned in Pali texts who studied at Takshashila.[24]

Taxila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pls forward the proofs to Indian Govt ASAP with one copy to UN or whatever int'l agencies you seem fit. Mere blabber by Rahman Malik at regular intervals doesn't count.

As for the Bugtis, I remember seeing an Al Jazeera documentary on Baluchisthan some time ago and in which the reporter asked a Sardar (forgot his name)whether he is receiving any aid from outside for which he replied that he will take help from devil himself if it helps his cause.

the thief will never accept his theft, while the bugtis themselves visited afghanistan and have been reported to meet indians there, sarfraz bugti is a patriotic pakistani from the bugti tribe itslef and newly elected chief of the tribe since the bugtis rejected the indian supported terrorists, sarfraz bugti statement carries more weight then the rejected thrown out terrorist bugtis

do you remember indians have since long ignored that muktis and mujeeb were all indian supported KGB trained terrorists??? but it came out to be true

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3422243 said:
the thief will never accept his theft, while the bugtis themselves visited afghanistan and have been reported to meet indians there, sarfraz bugti is a patriotic pakistani from the bugti tribe itslef and newly elected chief of the tribe since the bugtis rejected the indian supported terrorists, sarfraz bugti statement carries more weight then the rejected thrown out terrorist bugtis

Mere speculation will also not help.If you have proof present in front of the whole world.

Anyways I am anxious to know the reaction of 'patriotic' Bugtis and Baluchis when Pervez Mushraff returns home.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3422243 said:
do you remember indians have since long ignored that muktis and mujeeb were all indian supported KGB trained terrorists??? but it came out to be true

Did we ever denied that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom