What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In India there is a public holiday for both ramadan and bakhrid eid

BAKHRID i don't know what that is but yes i know one thing india is best friends with ISRAEL and that is not acceptable to any muslim i believe except the institutionalised ones of india!

What kind of view do pakistan have for freedom fighters like bhagat singh, Mangal Pandey, Subash chandra bose etc etc etc

bhagat singh,mangal pandey & subash well what did they achieve nothing. most pakistanis don't know them however, pakistanis know tipu sultan

with china on all issues...........

what is your view on israel & indian friendship??? knowing the issue of palestanian freedom struggle and the support of muslims for palestanians???? i guess with ISRAEL ON ALL ISSUES..........................???

what is your view on israel & indian friendship??? knowing the issue of palestanian freedom struggle and the support of muslims for palestanians???? i guess with ISRAEL ON ALL ISSUES..........................???
India supports palestine state...but israel is india's friend!!!!!!!

bhagat singh,mangal pandey & subash well what did they achieve nothing. most pakistanis don't know them however, pakistanis know tipu sultan
what did tipu sultan acheive??nothing!!!!

they inspired millions!!!

what did tipu sultan acheive??nothing!!!!

they inspired millions!!!

yup hence tipu sultan is known but not worshipped! or idealized. as for mangal pandey,bhagat singh how long after their silent struggle did we get freedom???? not right away hence what did they acheive nothing!

yup hence tipu sultan is known but not worshipped! or idealized. as for mangal pandey,bhagat singh how long after their silent struggle did we get freedom???? not right away hence what did they acheive nothing!

so gandhiji should be workshipped...

isn't that hypocrisy??? you can't support one and then arm the other?????

Welcome to diplomacy 101...There is no permanent enemies or friends in international politics, only permanent interests.

Lol. Indians came to argue on a threas where only questions are to be asked to Pakistanis.

what is paskistani view on syria issue?
does pakstani think that china has done something wrong in syria issue?

China did whatever was against Nato/USA so i think China did good

Not sure whether this question is posted already?

How is your view on Vietnam and its people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom