What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most Pakistanis don't really care about the diversity of India. We have nothing in common with those people. We have common language with North west Indians so we can understand the movies and what not. But that's about it. Don't really know or care about the Tamils or the North East states or what not.

So basically for Pakistanis India= North West India.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/207422-any-questions-regarding-pakistan-31.html

Look, I feel happy for you that your ancestors withstood the conversion onslaught and did not convert. It honestly doesn't matter to us any longer. I though presume that it still does matter to most of you. Good enough.
Not really.. Unless some descendant of the then defeated residents of the Indian subcontinent claim to be the victor just because his ancestors converted to the faith of the conquerors after being defeated in the war. Then it becomes necessary to clarify the same

Quoting the 40 years old example of France and Germany to call us collaborators for something which happened over 800-1000 years ago is surprising indeed.
Hey.. Not calling you the collaborators.. Just giving an example of how post defeat capitulation does not entitle to those who capitulate to a share in the victory.. As a matter of fact, those who capitulate post defeat probably deserve a larger share of that defeat..

Later in our history, Muslim rulers along with Hindu rulers, together either fought against opposing Hindu and or Muslim rulers at one time or the other. In those days those of your ancestors who were Hindus collaborated with invaders. So most of us, one way or the other, collaborated against one another. All of us were thus collaborators in one form or the other.

But its only some of those who converted, who come up with the ridiculous claim of being the victors of the Muslim invasion of the subcontinent, where as in reality, they were the 1st casualty of that invasion.

Not really. We know that other parts of India exists, we are just not that interested in them.
We don't speak the same language, or share anything in common.

What kind of view do pakistan have for freedom fighters like bhagat singh, Mangal Pandey, Subash chandra bose etc etc etc

What is Pakistan´s stance in the islands dispute between your ally China:

- China-Japan
- China-Vietnam
- China-Philippines

Agree with you one hundred percent.

"Any questions regarding Pakistan" is exactly the right place to ask those scumbags, the UK and the USA, why they have not given school children and office goers official Muslim holidays.

What? Sorry I DO KNOW GET YOUR extremism! All I did was turn the question to the ever worshiped secular system! And suddenly, all sorts of rubbish drops out of your jaws? BTW, it was related to people asking about Pakistan having holidays for minority groups...All I said was "Such questions never occurred in the WEST!"

After thinking about it, it causes more anger. It is morally and ethically rotten of the UK and the USA to create such a difficult situation and leave Pakistan to face the jibes, bad jokes and stupid questions alone. They deserve to have their heads cut off.
Did I say ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT?" O wait, you think you can read people's minds and thoughts?

A simple question can make you go soo crazy I am not sure how you would react to science and research where questions are asked soo frequently!

The people.
While most Indians here are clearly part of the extreme right of India.
I find most Indians in real life tend to be hospitable and kind, especially to Pakistanis.

Yup!! At least in real life they treat you with respect...I have never had a complain from any Indian real life Indian friends - esp if you have common friends; not talking about those standing walay log using x-ray visions which Desi men use- this includes Pakistani men...

We relate more to them than the rest of India...AND unlike the other guys comment...There are many who know that India has alot of languages (not many may know the exact number but rest assure we do know that India has a lot of languages)

why Pakistanis dont read books as a general habit?

Not really, depends on what sort of books...MANY do read! Few probably don't because their school books never give them the time to pick up other stuff!

What kind of view do pakistan have for freedom fighters like bhagat singh, Mangal Pandey, Subash chandra bose etc etc etc

I only know bhagat singh...He is viewed with positiveness..as the man jiss mein dam tha to fight the Britishers!

We relate more to them than the rest of India...AND unlike the other guys comment...There are many who know that India has alot of languages (not many may know the exact number but rest assure we do know that India has a lot of languages)

Good to know...words like we don't know or care doesn't really promote mutual understanding.

Who are these dudes?
Never heard of them before!

It is same if I ask you, what is your opinion on Maula Jatt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom