What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ham mein se kisi ko yaad bhi nahin ke 7-800-1000 saal pehlay kya hua tha. And honestly, it is only you people who talk about such things. Which at times seems surprising - ke yaar in logon ko kya problem hai, isi tarha ki baat ko duhratay hi rehtay hein. Other than that, nobody knows this and nobody is bothered about these things.

Agar yaad nahin ki 800 saal pehle kya hua tha, to yeh kaise yaad hai ki 800 saal tak hindus pe rule kiya tha..?? :lol:
You guys remember that Muslims rule India for 1000 years, but conveniently forget that Pakistan of today was the region that was 1st and most to fall to the Muslim invaders and your ancestors were the losers and not the victors of those wars.. When you talk of the 1000 year rule of Muslims, you actually talk about how the ancestors of present day Pakistanis were vanquished in those wars and most had to convert from their faith to the faith of the victors to save themselves from death...

But wait .. Monkey D luffy has said ... I'm Indian don't believe me ..but Monkey D luffy is Pakistani. What about his comment ?
read comment no. #427

i have my own brain and knowledge why should i follow someone ? i am responsible for my words

i have my own brain and knowledge why should i follow someone ? i am responsible for my words

OK .. I was just asking not blaming you.

You are adult enough to have critical thinking , Don't you feel like knowing the real fact ? or your arrogance is more important than truth itself ?

OK .. I was just asking not blaming you.

You are adult enough to have critical thinking , Don't you feel like knowing the real fact ? or your arrogance is more important than truth itself ?

i read it and what i read is enough for me i really don't need more to know abut it i have enough knowledge what happen and i stand on it .for me pak army did right till 16th dec

Do you think it is right ?

In India we have taught 1962 war with China , We were defeated by china even in School level.

no man...i am ashamed of it....a retired siphai has admitted it to me that they have commited wrongs with bengalisl....when i asked him whether jawans also committed rapes, he said yes....but claimed that he himself has not commited any rape....he seemed regretting that part of his life....
and i am of opinion that facts should be feed to us , not propaganda

no man...i am ashamed of it....a retired siphai has admitted it to me that they have commited wrongs with bengalisl....when i asked him whether jawans also committed rapes, he said yes....but claimed that he himself has not commited any rape....he seemed regretting that part of his life....

But what arrogance like that of Imran Bhai , Why don't you tell them right ?

Who is more in pakistan... Imran bhai or saner element like Monkey d luffy ?

P.S. Why you should be ashamed ... you did not do that ...neither you controlled army at that time. I think one should be proud about knowing the truth. Because Truth is god. :)

But what arrogance like that of Imran Bhai , Why don't you tell them right ?

Who is more in pakistan... Imran bhai or saner element like Monkey d luffy ?

Imran bhai like people are in majority....a pashtun like me is immediately labeled pagal ghadar afghani......many senior and knowledgeable pakistanis know about it, but make many excuses and lengthy explainations about it......young people have views like zahid hamid, brainwashed by propaganda.....

Agar yaad nahin ki 800 saal pehle kya hua tha, to yeh kaise yaad hai ki 800 saal tak hindus pe rule kiya tha..?? :lol:
You guys remember that Muslims rule India for 1000 years, but conveniently forget that Pakistan of today was the region that was 1st and most to fall to the Muslim invaders and your ancestors were the losers and not the victors of those wars.. When you talk of the 1000 year rule of Muslims, you actually talk about how the ancestors of present day Pakistanis were vanquished in those wars and most had to convert from their faith to the faith of the victors to save themselves from death...
What the hell is your problem ?

Why you try to correct or inform them about the actual facts of this "1000 year rule" ?

Next time don't do it or I will report you. :D

@topic- Come back to topic :enjoy:

Imran bhai like people are in majority....a pashtun like me is immediately labeled pagal ghadar afghani......many senior and knowledgeable pakistanis know about it, but make many excuses and lengthy explainations about it......young people have views like zahid hamid, brainwashed by propaganda.....

I would eagerly waiting for Imran bhai to comment over this.

How do he label this ?

i read it and what i read is enough for me i really don't need more to know abut it i have enough knowledge what happen and i stand on it .for me pak army did right till 16th dec

You did not reply me second question... Do arrogance is more imp than Truth itself ?

Is it not the case ..that you know the truth still you are denying it .. because it may cause harm your ego or arrogance ?

I would eagerly waiting for Imran bhai to comment over this.

How do he label this ?

what you waiting from me on it? :lol: he said we are brainwashed under propaganda and all young's are like zaid hamid .now you should thank him and finish :P

Question:

shokhiyan kyon martay hain Pakistani?

Question:

shokhiyan kyon martay hain Pakistani?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom