What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Pakistani feel about Genocide in Bangladesh ?

Do even they recognize that Pak Army has raped Bangla women in mass ?

There has been an introspection in Pakistan over a period of time.

It was a bloody separation and India took advantage.

However, over a period of time, appropriate lessons have been learned and attempts to eradicate weaknesses which were noticed during that era were made.

Now, we are more confident that we would not allow such attempts to succeed in future.

pakistanis forget that story as its 2012 today that generation finished abut your blames on pak army in 2 posts i say BS to you as answer .

Imran bhai .. In Germany, German children visit the site of holocaust to remind them what their ancestors did.

My Question is not about trolling but need an honest answer on that.

Do Pakistanis feel Imran Khan is the answer? Lately, I watched some of his interviews on youtube. He seems as confused as other Pakistani politicians. I feels, he is riding on the wave of hate Pakistanis have for their mainstream politicians rather than his own merits

Imran bhai .. In Germany, German children visit the site of holocaust to remind them what their ancestors did.

My Question is not about trolling but need an honest answer on that.

pakistan army did nothing such thing its was Calcutta radio propaganda of war and bla bla bla which you guys still asking in fact pakistan failed in every field at 71 and these blames also stay in india bd after war .

Do Pakistanis feel Imran Khan is the answer? Lately, I watched some of his interviews on youtube. He seems as confused as other Pakistani politicians. I feels, he is riding on the wave of hate Pakistanis have for their mainstream politicians rather than his own merits
when you have bad choices you have to select less bad then worse .for us he is better then zardari and ganga

There has been an introspection in Pakistan over a period of time.

It was a bloody separation and India took advantage.

However, over a period of time, appropriate lessons have been learned and attempts to eradicate weaknesses which were noticed during that era were made.

Now, we are more confident that we would not allow such attempts to succeed in future.

Dude you are misreading my question .. Please do not bring India into picture.

It's all about Pakistan and Bangladesh. What your army did in Bangladesh , you condemn that ? or feel sorry for genocide in Bangladesh ?

How Pakistani feel about Genocide in Bangladesh ?

Do even they recognize that Pak Army has raped Bangla women in mass ?

It is not told to us in schools, entire 1971 episode is skipped, india/hindus are blamed for tragedy.....so most pakistanis dont know about mass rapes of benglis by our jawans.....when they are told , they refuse to accept it and dismissed it as propaganda.....

All the best for that ;)

thanks. :)

Ishq aur Musq chupaye nahin chupta.. Aur jalne ki Mushq aa rahi hai :rofl:

Aapko zukaam hai sir. Take a tablet - but be careful, don't burn yourself.

if you say so :rofl:

PS: I Know its difficult to live with the fact that you were forced to covert to save your lives.. So any spin around it is justifiable ;)

Ham mein se kisi ko yaad bhi nahin ke 7-800-1000 saal pehlay kya hua tha. And honestly, it is only you people who talk about such things. Which at times seems surprising - ke yaar in logon ko kya problem hai, isi tarha ki baat ko duhratay hi rehtay hein. Other than that, nobody knows this and nobody is bothered about these things.

pakistan army did nothing such thing its was Calcutta radio propaganda of war and bla bla bla which you guys still asking in fact pakistan failed in every field at 71 and these blames also stay in india bd after war .

It is your personnel thinking or Pakistan Awaam also think so ?

You do not recognize rapes of bangla women and genocide ? you mean Pakistan army has not done single rape as an agenda ?

It is not told to us in schools, entire 1971 episode is skipped, india/hindus are blamed for tragedy.....so most pakistanis dont know about mass rapes of benglis by our jawans.....when they are told , they refuse to accept it and dismissed it as propaganda.....

Ohh , I got it ..

Is masking of 1971 causes also skipped from college education as in case of school education ?

You do not recognize rapes of bangla women and genocide ? you mean Pakistan army has not done single rape as an agenda ?

no we throw this claim in dustbin its war propaganda nothing more and we condemn such cheap blames on pak army .

no we throw this claim in dustbin its war propaganda nothing more and we condemn such cheap blames on pak army .

But wait .. Monkey D luffy has said ... I'm Indian don't believe me ..but Monkey D luffy is Pakistani. What about his comment ?
read comment no. #427

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom