What's new

Any questions Regarding India

This is very true.
The first every human migration out of Africa went along the coast of middle east, Iran, to south India, then through Burma/Malaysia/Indonesia and they ended up in Australia.

Of course the left decedents along this trail, but the only place where these decedents can still be proven to exist is in South India. There was a genetic test done and it was found that people in South India carry the oldest non-African genetic markers. Thus proving that their ancestors were the Original Africans out of Africa.

And if you think this is an insult then you are f-cked in the head. Africans have the most genetic diversity of all humanity, they are our origins and we would not even exist without them.

who were the ancestors of africans ?? :woot:

I am surprised that you are still at it, trying to discover the equivalent of the Koran, and of the Hadith and the Sunna and the Sharia.

There is no such equivalent in Hinduism, which isn't Islam in Sanskrit. That doesn't mean that there are no prescribed ways to lead one's life; it just means that over a much longer period, there have been adaptation s made to what was already a flexible way of life, so today it is possible to live a valid Hindu life in a great many different ways. Unlike Islam, there is no one single, correct way.

I can go into detail if you like, and explain what a Hindu is supposed to do, as the equivalent of the duties of a Muslim, except that there are no terrible punishments, no banishment from the faith, no damnation in hell-fire for not following these rules. Unless you can get on board this idea that a religion that is not identical to Islam, that does not have one book which lays down the law to be followed, is still a religion.

Your assumption is wrong. There is no central authorized, legitimate and unique source of information on what constitutes Hinduism as a religion.

What i am trying to say is, People explain hinduism in this way are the one who arent read vedas,upanishads. Those who read it majority of them will not say this way. This is the only point i am trying to say here. This has been backed by some Hindus in pdf who has vedic knowledge. I am not the first one to think like this. You know in the history how many are passed.

I dont know why some people find my comments here not tolerable when i try to discuss so politely. As i remember till now i never ctisized Hinduism in pdf

No, idiot. North Indians belong to DRavidian society not IVC. And be careful, because if we get annihalated, there will be no India. Stick with your Dravidian civilization, not Indo-Aryan (IVC)

There was no India before independence. British India was a bunch of kingdoms united by one ruler (Britian). After British Indians got independence India was born. The area that was Pakistan was unified, the area that was India was just a bunch of warring kingdoms.

You are only unified by foreign kingdoms. Face it Indian.

Yes, IVC culture was adopted by Hinduism.

Yes, but East India Trading Company's destination was the bank of the Indus River. Coincidentally they found Tamil India. I also have proof of this, because India was named after Greeks coming to Sindu River (Indus) naming the people who live there Hinds. Hinds were also named by Arabs who after seeing the Sindhu River named the people living around it the "Hindus" and naming the region "Hind" or Sindh as it is commonly known today.

Ancient Indo-Aryans. Tamils had no part in it. Just remember India is inhabitated today because of IVC. The people spread out into Gujarat, Punjab and Kashmir. Thats it.

I already told you, some of Hinduism contents are indigenous, some are borrowed from IVC such as the Swastika and the worshipping of idols, cows, other animals etc. Proof of this was the cow statue found in Mohenja-Daro

Oh boy, the proctologist has been working overtime....

Sigh! I wrote soo much and all you got was that?

I told you the meanings of the words and you want to go into depth? You people are funny! When I go into depth you tell it is too much details write in simple English when I do that you want details? Complex people!

I do not like your lack of patience or even wanting to understand anything...If a person wanted to learn they would listen if they don't understand they would say so! Mocking comes into use when you are just trolling! How do you Adam was not following Islam? Did he tell you?

Like I said Submitting to the will of GOD is Islam...NO a Hindu can not practice Islam because when he says beghwan he remembers pictures of RAM, KRISHNA, GANESH and whosoever! He imagines! But if he says a god without shape, that is what our religion stands on!

Unlike Mahbarat I don't think I CAN come up with those types of stories! You can believe and bow to Hanuman and ganesh but it is difficult to swallow Islam existed way before?

Islam back then was submitting to GOD...I mean Adam and Hawa were sent to earth, they prayed, fasted (in our book it is written that everyone fasted and some Hindus fast too, Christians... Essence is the same!) Oh wait, Hinduism doesn't fall in the Abrahamic religions maybe that's why the huge denial syndrome?!

what i get from ypour posts is that..its you who is hel bent on proving that Adam followed islam.
secondly when I say com up with a better story..i never meant you need to create a story for that...you simply couldnt comprehend my post...i simply meant you need a better logic behind this theory of yours that what adam folowed was islam. If Adam unknowingly followed Islam, then anyone who may follow rules of Islam may follow Islam unknowingly. as I said earlier you may try to say that Adam was a muslim since he submited his will to god which is according to Islam but you can never say Islam existed at hat time...what adam may have followed was unknowingly. With that sense...what adam followed,if hapnes to be rules of som other religion, does that mean Adam was from that religion ??

This thread is turning into a bunch of brainwashed pakistanis with fixed ideas in that noodle telling Indians what we are :)

Regarding IVC - read my signature :P

These pakistani who are famous for their identity crisis are telling Indians that they do not belong to any culture. LMAO.

..I remember someone's signature here..." if you argue with a fool, he will drag you to his level and then beat you with his experience". thus best would be to let them live inb thier dreams when they say Indias do not have an identity. this mental farts will give them peaceful nights. ;)

What i am trying to say is, People explain hinduism in this way are the one who arent read vedas,upanishads. Those who read it majority of them will not say this way. This is the only point i am trying to say here. This has been backed by some Hindus in pdf who has vedic knowledge. I am not the first one to think like this. You know in the history how many are passed.

I dont know why some people find my comments here not tolerable when i try to discuss so politely. As i remember till now i never ctisized Hinduism in pdf

What you are saying in this post is quite right. Quite acceptable as well.

It does feel funny to be discussing Hnduism with somebody evidently not a Hindu while not being an observant member of the religion myself.

Oh boy, the proctologist has been working overtime....

If I were not reading it, and somebody told me about the contents of that crazy post, I would not hesitate to smack him sharply across the chops for exaggerating so wildly, if not actually making things up.

Why can't they shoot for a discount, and engage the proctologist well in advance?

If I were not reading it, and somebody told me about the contents of that crazy post, I would not hesitate to smack him sharply across the chops for exaggerating so wildly, if not actually making things up.

Why can't they shoot for a discount, and engage the proctologist well in advance?

Not making things up. Look for yourself real facts

Back
Top Bottom