What's new

Any questions Regarding India

4. Tipu sultan did not engage in conversion of Hindus or killing them.

have you checked your source???? "DANCE OF THE ISLAMIC SATAN" written by a HINDU and the title itself is bias!!! if such nonsense sources are accepted please tell me i will post also total BS sources.

do you know how many hindus worked in tipus ministries and armies???? please post a non bias source showing that he killed murdered and looted hindus!!

5. mughuls did not take land or riches from Hindus and give them to Muslims.

taimur was NOT a moghul so copying wikipedia and writting about taimur is useless!! infact taimur in islamic civilization is a hated figure he enslaved the ottoman king and destroyed the mamluks!!!

so quoting him and referring to him as an evil moghul emperor i am confused what is the correlation????

Every country has mixed genetic make-up and the same with India and Pakistan. We share a lot(North india and pakistan) but we are heterogeneous. We can't say we are totally different. I am for the third time pasting the scientific findings of Y haplogroups chromosomes. I think it will settle some brains and fools will continue....

You can yourself look at http://www.harappadna.org/2011/03/harappa-participant-admixture-maps/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_South_Asian_populations

http://attach.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929711005453

Few photographs:
Harrapa-C1-With-Project-Participants-South-Asia-Centered.jpg

3hlb7.jpg

1-s2.0-S0002929711005453-gr2.jpg

have you checked your source???? "DANCE OF THE ISLAMIC SATAN" written by a HINDU and the title itself is bias!!! if such nonsense sources are accepted please tell me i will post also total BS sources.

do you know how many hindus worked in tipus ministries and armies???? please post a non bias source showing that he killed murdered and looted hindus!!

Read the article: You will get good insights
http://www.aygrt.net/PublishArticles/176.aspx

In 1788, Tipu ordered his governor in Calicut Sher Khan to begin the process of converting Hindus to Islam, and in July of that year, 200 Brahmins were forcibly converted and made to eat beef.16 Mohibbul Hasan, Prof. Sheikh Ali, and other historians cast great doubt on the scale of the deportations and forced conversions in Coorg in particular, and Hasan says that the British versions of what happened were intended to malign Tipu Sultan, and to be used as propaganda against him.

Tipu sent a letter on 19 January 1790 to to the Governor of Bekal, Budruz Zuman Khan. It says:
"Don't you know I have achieved a great victory recently in Malabar and over four lakh Hindus were converted to Islam? I am determined to march against that cursed Raman Nair (Rajah of Travancore) very soon. Since I am overjoyed at the prospect of converting him and his subjects to Islam, I have happily abandoned the idea of going back to Srirangapatanam now."

Tippu Sultan Villain Or Hero
based on letters the @sshole wrote to his Generals, go through the article you will get your answer to how many Hindu's worked in his ministries and that happens to be just 1 guy.

We don't speak Hindi anywhere in Pakistan. Most people would not have even known that he was using a Hindi word. Those who knew may have that objection in mind, but majority just criticized him for not using Urdu.

English is understood all over, so using the word in English, which is usually done, would not have created any misgivings.

You do realise that most verbs in Urdu are in Hindi?

Indian taxi driver: What's your name?

Me: My name is ______

Indian taxi driver: Where are you from?

Me: Sri Lanka

Indian taxi driver: "But you have an Indian name"

Me: "It's a Sri Lankan name"

Indian taxi driver: "But you have an Indian name. Sri Lankans have Indian names?"

This has happened way too often :hitwall:

Sanskrit name /= Indian name

Why do many Indians seem to think otherwise? Why am I made to feel like my name was "stolen" from the "Indians"?

How is the name Kumar particularly "Indian" when Nepalis and Sri Lankans use that name in their local language, and where it also has an actual meaning?

Latin had a prominent position across Europe and Sanskrit (as well as the Prakrits) had a prominent position across the subcontinent.

Infact many Sri Lankans actually have proper Sanskrit names, not the elised ones that many Indians use.

Rather puzzling.

Which texts in Sanskrit were written in Sri Lanka?

Brahmins are successor of Abraham(latest conspiracy theory)

Abraham = Brahma; Sarah =Saraswati « Hindu focus

In his History of the Jews, the Jewish scholar and theologian Flavius Josephus (37 – 100 A.D.), wrote that the Greek philosopher Aristotle had said: “…These Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers; they are named by the Indians Calani.” (Book I:22.)

Clearchus of Soli wrote, “The Jews descend from the philosophers of India. The philosophers are called in India Calanians and in Syria Jews. The name of their capital is very difficult to pronounce. It is called ‘Jerusalem.’”

“Megasthenes, who was sent to India by Seleucus Nicator, about three hundred years before Christ, and whose accounts from new inquiries are every day acquiring additional credit, says that the Jews ‘were an Indian tribe or sect called Kalani…’” (Anacalypsis, by Godfrey Higgins, Vol. I; p. 400.)

Interesting! So Jews are Indian in origin! Wow, they sure hid that fact very well...No wonder India is so bent to make them their best pals! Same lineage!

Hmmm..

Abraham descended from some of the numerous Brahman priests who left India to spread their teachings throughout the world; and in support of his thesis he presented the following elements: the similarity of names and the fact that the city of Ur, land of the patriarchs, was near the border of Persia, the road to India, where that Brahman had been born.

So while archaeologist say men moved from Africa to rest of the world, these people wrote that the route was the other way round from India to Persia heading TOWARDS Africa based on someone's writings and flushed the archaeological evidence? INTERESTING!

Bactria (a region of ancient Afghanistan) was the locality of a prototypical Jewish nation called Juhuda or Jaguda, also called Ur-Jaguda. Ur meant “place or town.” Therefore, the bible was correct in stating that Abraham came from “Ur of the Chaldeans.” “Chaldean,” more correctly Kaul-Deva (Holy Kauls), was not the name of a specific ethnicity but the title of an ancient Hindu Brahmanical priestly caste who lived in what are now Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the Indian state of Kashmir.

Read the article: You will get good insights
Religious Policy of Tippu Sultan

In 1788, Tipu ordered his governor in Calicut Sher Khan to begin the process of converting Hindus to Islam, and in July of that year, 200 Brahmins were forcibly converted and made to eat beef.16 Mohibbul Hasan, Prof. Sheikh Ali, and other historians cast great doubt on the scale of the deportations and forced conversions in Coorg in particular, and Hasan says that the British versions of what happened were intended to malign Tipu Sultan, and to be used as propaganda against him.

Tipu sent a letter on 19 January 1790 to to the Governor of Bekal, Budruz Zuman Khan. It says:
"Don't you know I have achieved a great victory recently in Malabar and over four lakh Hindus were converted to Islam? I am determined to march against that cursed Raman Nair (Rajah of Travancore) very soon. Since I am overjoyed at the prospect of converting him and his subjects to Islam, I have happily abandoned the idea of going back to Srirangapatanam now."

you really don't read what you post do you? this is from your own link :

A. S. Chetty argues that Wilks’ account in particular cannot be trusted,9Irfan Habib and Mohibbul Hasan argues that these early British authors had a strong vested interest in presenting Tipu Sultan as a tyrant from whom the British had "liberated" Mysore.10 This assessment is echoed by Brittlebank in her recent work where she writes that Wilks and Kirkpatrick must be used with particular care as both authors had taken part in the wars against Tipu Sultan and were closely connected to the administrations of Lord Cornwallis and Richard Wellesley, 1st Marquess Wellesley.

secondly:

Employment of Hindus

Tipu Sultan's treasurer was Krishna Rao, Shamaiya Iyengar was his Minister of Post and Police, his brother Ranga Iyengar was also an officer, and Purnaiya held the very important post of "Mir Asaf". Moolchand and Sujan Rai were his chief agents at the Mughal court, and his chief "Peshkar", Suba Rao, was also a Hindu.

thirdly:

The incumbent Shankaracharya petitioned Tipu Sultan for help. A bunch of about 30 letters written in Kannada, which were exchanged between Tipu Sultan's court and the SringeriShankaracharya were discovered in 1916 by the Director of Archaeology in Mysore. Tipu Sultan expressed his indignation and grief at the news of the raid, and wrote:

"People who have sinned against such a holy place are sure to suffer the consequences of their misdeeds at no distant date in this Kali age in accordance with the verse: "Hasadbhih kriyate karma ruladbhir-anubhuyate" (People do [evil] deeds smilingly but suffer the consequences crying)."

& LASTLY:

In light of this and other events, B.A. Saletare has described Tipu Sultan as a defender of the Hindu dharma, who also patronized other temples including one at Melkote, for which he issued a Kannada decree that the Shrivaishnava invocatory verses there should be recited in the traditional form. The temple at Melkote still has gold and silver vessels with inscriptions indicating that they were presented by the Sultan. Tipu Sultan also presented four silver cups to the Lakshmikanta Temple at Kalale.24 Tipu Sultan does seem to have repossessed unauthorised grants of land made to Brahmins and temples, but those which had proper sanads were not. It was a normal practice for any ruler, Muslim or Hindu, on his accession or on the conquest of new territory. There is such evidence as grant deeds, and correspondence between his court and temples, and his having donated jewellery and deeded land grants to several temples, which some claim he was compelled to do in order to make alliances with Hindu rulers.

i know wat WE ARE ... ......IVC SE PHELE KI IDENTITY HE TUMARE PAS JUST LIKE U ASKED US.......WE CAN EVEN TELL U SOME THING ABOUT PRE-ISLAMIC TIMES .....CAN U TELL ME ABOUT UR PRE-HINDUS TIMES?
DRAVIDIAN WERE NOT HINDUS,HAD NOT SANSKRIT LANGUAGE AND THE LAND WAS NOT CALLED HINDUSTAN,BHARAT OR INDIA....
ITS MY QUESTION WHO WERE U IN PRE -HINDUS TIMES?

Can you put this entirely in English?

Your IVC Hindi is a bit of a strain.

We don't speak Hindi anywhere in Pakistan. Most people would not have even known that he was using a Hindi word. Those who knew may have that objection in mind, but majority just criticized him for not using Urdu.

English is understood all over, so using the word in English, which is usually done, would not have created any misgivings.

You can put it to the test yourself. Translate the passage above, your passage, into Urdu, and post it on this thread.

who were the ancestors of africans ?? :woot:

According to evolution, the apes!

According to majority of religions: Adam and Eve/ Haw landed in Africa :)

And some theories state that they landed in Sri Lanka with Adam's footprint being there (not sure where I READ that probably some conspiracy theory or fact...) It could also be possible they went to Sri Lanka and well, left their mark/ footprint! :P

Besides back then the continents were closer together...

Back
Top Bottom