What's new

Any questions Regarding India

Ancient Indo-Aryans. Tamils had no part in it. Just remember India is inhabitated today because of IVC. The people spread out into Gujarat, Punjab and Kashmir. Thats it.

Now I am curious about my ancestry. Care tell me where the Tamils came from?

The Tarikh-i-Firishta further states: "Many of the Brahmins, rather than abandon their religion or their country, poisoned themselves; some emigrated from their native homes, while a few escaped the evil of banishment by becoming Mahomedans.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...estions-regarding-india-62.html#ixzz26xRl245j

Either this is false or a bad translation...No one (Not even a Persian historian) would call Muslims as Mohamedans except the Westerners!

Africa or Australia

You got my curiosity going. There is a theory that Tamils were part of Lemuria continent which submerged and there was a kingdom which existed called Kumari Kandam in Lemuria.

But the general belief is Tamils were part of IVF who moved down south after the destruction of IVF.

Do you have a link or something supporting your theory?

I already told you, some of Hinduism contents are indigenous, some are borrowed from IVC such as the Swastika and the worshipping of idols, cows, other animals etc. Proof of this was the cow statue found in Mohenja-Daro

IVC is indegenious to India man. The river is barely 75 km from the Indian border. To put things in perspective, even fre*king Karachi is further away from the Indus River than the Indian border. Sindh would have been a part of India had the mass migration of Sindhi Hindu businessmen into Gujrat and Mumbai did not happen for economic reasons in the 1870 to 1940s, which let the state become a Muslim majority.

I have a question for Indians:

Why the fetish with IVC? IF anyone of you say NO THERE is no fetish = that is a BIG lie because both Pakistanis and Indians have been fighting over it from thread to thread!

Why? IF you say yes it is your civilization, but by arguing does it proof anyway that you are related to that piece of land which is now Pakistan? Do a DNA test and move on!

Why the fetish with IVC? IF anyone of you say NO THERE is no fetish = that is a BIG lie because both Pakistanis and Indians have been fighting over it from thread to thread!

Why? IF you say yes it is your civilization, but by arguing does it proof anyway that you are related to that piece of land which is now Pakistan? Do a DNA test and move on!
I think we have enough sites of IVC in India to claim it. even more than Pakistan. Btw in the entire world when history is taught, it is said "IVC is an ancient Indian civilisation located in modern day Pakistan", even wiki says that. You can take pak out of India but not take India and bollywood out of Pak" :lol:. Now keep crying.

IVC is a big deal (to some Indians) because it is a major part of our civilizational story, just like the Gangetic Plains (Ganga), Mauryan Empire, Chola Empire, Gandharas, the Vedic Period, and many more stories that make up the overall Indian story.

I think we have enough sites of IVC in India to claim it. even more than Pakistan. Btw in the entire world when history is taught, it is said "IVC is an ancient Indian civilisation located in modern day Pakistan", even wiki says that. You can take pak out of India but not take India and bollywood out of Pak" :lol:. Now keep crying.

And we go to a different level with the same insecurity + inferiority complex! Dude Do/ say whatever you want! I am secure with what Pakistan has and has not! I do not need to fight or declare it!

IVC is a big deal (to some Indians) because it is a major part of our civilizational story, just like the Gangetic Plains (Ganga), Mauryan Empire, Chola Empire, Gandharas, the Vedic Period, and many more stories that make up the overall Indian story.

Nice answer!

the ancestors of pakistani jageedar ,wadera etc were ur bharamins in pre -islamic times ,do u agree ???:big_boss:

the dravidians didnot come from arabs ,iran ,afghanistan balochistan(mehergrh :P ) and they came from africa ,wo bhi aeroplane ,bus par ,jo africans ne banae the :suicide2:
Wow...........you left me speechless with your acumen.:D

the dravidians didnot come from arabs ,iran ,afghanistan balochistan(mehergrh :P ) and they came from africa ,wo bhi aeroplane ,bus par ,jo africans ne banae the :suicide2:

This is very true.
The first every human migration out of Africa went along the coast of middle east, Iran, to south India, then through Burma/Malaysia/Indonesia and they ended up in Australia.

Of course the left decedents along this trail, but the only place where these decedents can still be proven to exist is in South India. There was a genetic test done and it was found that people in South India carry the oldest non-African genetic markers. Thus proving that their ancestors were the Original Africans out of Africa.

And if you think this is an insult then you are f-cked in the head. Africans have the most genetic diversity of all humanity, they are our origins and we would not even exist without them.

Back
Top Bottom