What's new

Any questions Regarding India

lolluuuuu

This is funny, now a third class Pakistani will tell Indians which civilisation they belong to. LOll world is planning thier elimination from Map and they wanna talk about 4000 yrs old civilisation, which belong to native north Indians.

No, idiot. North Indians belong to DRavidian society not IVC. And be careful, because if we get annihalated, there will be no India. Stick with your Dravidian civilization, not Indo-Aryan (IVC)

No, idiot. North Indians belong to DRavidian society not IVC. And be careful, because if we get annihalated, there will be no India. Stick with your Dravidian civilization, not Indo-Aryan (IVC)

Lolll kk sir so India was a part of Pakistan before independence, thanks for giving us independence. Thanks for telling us where we belong to :rofl:

Agar pak na hota to India bhi na hota. India originates from Pakistan :rofl: world is crazy :cheesy:

Lolll kk sir so India was a part of Pakistan before independence, thanks for giving us independence. Thanks for telling us where we belong to :rofl:

Agar pak na hota to India bhi na hota. India originates from Pakistan :rofl: world is crazy :cheesy:

There was no India before independence. British India was a bunch of kingdoms united by one ruler (Britian). After British Indians got independence India was born. The area that was Pakistan was unified, the area that was India was just a bunch of warring kingdoms.

You are only unified by foreign kingdoms. Face it Indian.

There was no India before independence. British India was a bunch of kingdoms united by one ruler (Britian). After British Indians got independence India was born. The area that was Pakistan was unified, the area that was India was just a bunch of warring kingdoms.

Before those rulers there was also no chola, rajput, maurya empires which united India till afghan :lol:
And ofcourse there was no mughals:lol:, Mughals called this country Pakistan. :rofl:

:woot: let me give u a small eg.
18th century trading company which eventually conquered India was called "East India Trading company" - not East Pakistan trading company or East Indus valley trading company".

You are only unified by foreign kingdoms. Face it Indian.

Doesn't the same apply to Pakistan? In fact the word Pakistan didn't exist before 20th Century. Maurya and Gupta empires ruled a unified India right? Marathas controlled the entire India except N.E. states right (ooh did I mention that Pakistan was also controlled by Indian civilisations?)

Yes, IVC culture was adopted by Hinduism.

And, who made the IVC civilization? yes you guessed it right - ancient Indians.

The hallmark of Indian history dates back to the stone age with paintings at the Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka in Madhya Pradesh. These paintings symbolise the earliest known traces of human life in India. The first known permanent settlements appeared over 9,000 years ago and gradually developed into the Indus Valley Civilization

:woot: let me give u a small eg.
18th century trading company which eventually conquered India was called "East India Trading company" - not East Pakistan trading company or East Indus valley trading company".

Yes, but East India Trading Company's destination was the bank of the Indus River. Coincidentally they found Tamil India. I also have proof of this, because India was named after Greeks coming to Sindu River (Indus) naming the people who live there Hinds. Hinds were also named by Arabs who after seeing the Sindhu River named the people living around it the "Hindus" and naming the region "Hind" or Sindh as it is commonly known today.

Yes, IVC culture was adopted by Hinduism.

Oh my God, have you even tried to read? Shiva lingam is IVC symbol, not Hindu? What about the Shiva Pashupathi seal? Is Shiva an IVC God too? Dude, you have lost your head, seriously, the oldest religion on earth borrowed elements from another. :rofl:

And, who made the IVC civilization? yes you guessed it right - ancient Indians.

Ancient Indo-Aryans. Tamils had no part in it. Just remember India is inhabitated today because of IVC. The people spread out into Gujarat, Punjab and Kashmir. Thats it.

Yes, but East India Trading Company's destination was the bank of the Indus River. Coincidentally they found Tamil India. I also have proof of this, because India was named after Greeks coming to Sindu River (Indus) naming the people who live there Hinds. Hinds were also named by Arabs who after seeing the Sindhu River named the people living around it the "Hindus" and naming the region "Hind" or Sindh as it is commonly known today.

So now you're going on an etymology class?

And all that is ancient India - :tup: you got that right.

EzioAltaïr;3426208 said:
Oh my God, have you even tried to read? Shiva lingam is IVC symbol, not Hindu? What about the Shiva Pashupathi seal? Is Shiva an IVC God too? Dude, you have lost your head, seriously, the oldest religion on earth borrowed elements from another. :rofl:

I already told you, some of Hinduism contents are indigenous, some are borrowed from IVC such as the Swastika and the worshipping of idols, cows, other animals etc. Proof of this was the cow statue found in Mohenja-Daro

Back
Top Bottom