What's new

Any questions Regarding India

The oldest in the world, the Indus valley civilisation and also some other that happened in other parts of India at almost same or later time.

You claim to belong to Indus Valley Civilization. Yes some original people fro Indus Valley Civilization may have migrated to Southern India, but majority stayed.

I am from that majority which stayed. I am the original scion of and the holder of cradle of Indian Valley civilization.

I don't know who are you people.

You also mentioned that, "and also some other that happened in other parts of India at almost same or later time." What do you mean by this. Please explain this a bit more.

You claim to belong to Indus Valley Civilization. Yes some original people fro Indus Valley Civilization may have migrated to Southern India, but majority stayed.

I am from that majority which stayed. I am the original scion of and the holder of cradle of Indian Valley civilization.

I don't know who are you people.

You also mentioned that, "and also some other that happened in other parts of India at almost same or later time." What do you mean by this. Please explain this a bit more.

Mongolia invaded entire China and also Russia, and kept iit for 100s of years. They were the biggest superpowers of the time. Now soon China will say since mongolia is a tiny country and china was the biggest part of the empire, we are the true scions of their empire not the native mongolians who came to china to live there and exploit their resources??:blink:

loll Pakistanis and their weird logics??:rofl:

Mongolia invaded entire China and also Russia, and kept iit for 100s of years. They were the biggest superpowers of the time. Now soon China will say since mongolia is a tiny country and china was the biggest part of the empire, we are the true scions of their empire not the native mongolians who came to china to live there and exploit their resources??:blink:

loll Pakistanis and their weird logics??:rofl:

You guys are claiming an identity which is not yours.

Most of you are an identity less people who are catching straws and claiming royal stewardship.

Most of you are an identity less people who are catching straws and claiming royal stewardship.

Why does it matter to you what our identity is? We are proud of who we were and who we are today, with the most important thing being we didn't change our culture to honor our invaders. We stuck with something that was home-grown by us, not embrace something completely foreign and to make it pathetic that of your invaders. I think it would be better if you spend dome more time on trying to decipher ou tof the identity mess you guys seem to be in. Bottom line is, I have seen many a debate on national Pakistani TV debating their roots/identity, but barely ever one on Indian TV. So you can clearly see who the confused "identity-less people" are.

Despite the fact that the French got invaded by the Germans, you will never see them embracing German language and culture. But Pakistanis are the only weird case in this world where they worship their invaders and changed their culture to match it.

Its true for Pakistan and Pakistan's Pashtuns like u who are Iranian people but claim Pushkalavati, not us Indians.

Why does it matter to you what our identity is? We are proud of who we were and who we are today, with the most important thing being we didn't change our culture to honor our invaders. We stuck with something that was home-grown by us, not embrace something completely foreign and to make it pathetic that of your invaders. I think it would be better if you spend dome more time on trying to decipher ou tof the identity mess you guys seem to be in. Bottom line is, I have seen many a debate on national Pakistani TV debating their roots/identity, but barely ever one on Indian TV. So you can clearly see who the confused "identity-less people" are.

Despite the fact that the French got invaded by the Germans, you will never see them embracing German language and culture. But Pakistanis are the only weird case in this world where they worship their invaders and changed their culture to match it.

Who would have thought that we would end up in a ridiculous discussion that questions ancestry or the ancient civilizations of India? :lol: This is beyond ridiculous.

Ancient India and World
Ancient India and World - YouTube

Ancient India-Indus River Civilization
Ancient India-Indus River Civilization - YouTube

Dwarka, India - 12,000 Year Old City of Lord Krishna Found
Dwarka, India - 12,000 Year Old City of Lord Krishna Found - *Full* - YouTube

Ancient India's engineering skills
http://youtu.be/xqIfmvdK5u4

Lost treasures of Ancient India
http://youtu.be/5g4FXViKfDc

This will trace the genesis and development of the two oldest
continuous civilizations - the Indian and the Chinese - in order to obtain an
understanding of the Asian way of life and allow comparison with the West. In
addition, this chapter will examine the early trade and diplomatic exchanges
between East and West. These exchanges provide us with our first view of
historical development on a global scale.

India, A history of early

continuous civilizations - the Indian and the Chinese - in order to obtain an
understanding of the Asian way of life and allow comparison with the West. In
addition, this chapter will examine the early trade and diplomatic exchanges
between East and West. These exchanges provide us with our first view of
historical development on a global scale.

India, A history of early

India - Gangetic civilization is not the oldest bro

India - Gangetic civilization is not the oldest bro

continuous civilizations - the Indian and the Chinese

Continuous, It's about the oldest living civilizations.

lol, facepalm. Pakistan claims to be related to Mughals, simply because they are Muslim right? So we are related to Indus Valley 'cause we are Hindu. :azn:

Here

We have no identity? :rofl:

I think we have too many identities to choose from. :P

continuous civilizations - the Indian and the Chinese

Continuous, It's about the oldest living civilizations.

India is not oldest... Pakistan carried on IVC which is oldest. India just copied and copied name also.

The hallmark of Indian history dates back to the stone age with paintings at the Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka in Madhya Pradesh. These paintings symbolise the earliest known traces of human life in India. The first known permanent settlements appeared over 9,000 years ago and gradually developed into the Indus Valley Civilization, dating back to 3300 BCE in western India. It was followed by the Vedic Civilization, which laid the foundations of Hinduism and other cultural aspects of early Indian society. From around 550 BCE, many independent kingdoms and republics known as the Mahajanapadas were established across the country.

History of India, The Great Indian History

India is not oldest... Pakistan carried on IVC which is oldest. India just copied and copied name also.

IVC has nothing to do with Pakistan, it only happens that it that area falls under the new country called Pakistan. Mayan and Aztec civilizations are old civilizations - the US occupies their land now that doesn't mean the old red Indian history is American history. American history starts from when America was formed so does Pakistan's, which were ancient lands connected to ancient India.

EzioAltaïr;3426144 said:
lol, facepalm. Pakistan claims to be related to Mughals, simply because they are Muslim right? So we are related to Indus Valley 'cause we are Hindu. :azn:

Here

We have no identity? :rofl:

I think we have too many identities to choose from. :P

IVC was before Hindusim, you idiot. We can claim both IVC and Mughal as its our history, you cannot.

lolluuuuu

This is funny, now a third class Pakistani will tell Indians which civilisation they belong to. LOll world is planning thier elimination from Map and they wanna talk about 4000 yrs old civilisation, which belong to native north Indians.

IVC was before Hindusim, you idiot. We can claim both IVC and Mughal as its our history, you cannot.

Even Maurya, gupta and Chole empire belongs to Pakistan, ohh **** but they are kifair empires, give them to India. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom