What's new

Any questions Regarding India

And what do call Bal-less Tharki from Bumsbay in India.

Yes! Bal thakrey and raj thakrey are clowns !

but they are not of class of zaid hamid, they are political leaders so you can call them Jamat-e-islami of India.

Yes, our Railways are our nerves and arteries, but so are our roads.

how many train levels in india??
in china there are several levels:
D:Average speed 132.3km/h
Z:Average speed 120.9km/h
T:Average speed 94.6km/h
K:Average speed 74.5km/h
slow trains:Average speed 66.0km/h

how many train levels in india??
in china there are several levels:
D:Average speed 132.3km/h
Z:Average speed 120.9km/h
T:Average speed 94.6km/h
K:Average speed 74.5km/h
slow trains:Average speed 66.0km/h

1st category: Rajdhani,shatabadi and duranto trains.(has max speed of 160km/hr)
2nd category: Superfast trains
3rd category: Mail /express
4th category: Passenger

South India is an different case , still tamil brahmins (ayyers and ayyengers) are indeed fairer!

Even rest of tamil calls tam brahmins as Non-tamil.

What about other South Indian upper castes?

Yes! Bal thakrey and raj thakrey are clowns !

but they are not of class of zaid hamid, they are political leaders so you can call them Jamat-e-islami of India.

Why so????

Why in Indian movies, when they show a MUSLIM...the Muslim EITHER GOES Ya Ali Madad or is praying to a saint's grave?

Another question:

Why is the Adhan played when people are being killed in some Bollywood movies...Its purely out of curiosity because I never understood either of these!

Why is there a law in India to not eat beef? If its because of hindus then why are Muslims expected to follow them?

Why in Indian movies, when they show a MUSLIM...the Muslim EITHER GOES Ya Ali Madad or is praying to a saint's grave?
May be due to more shia influence in india.
As for grave worship it happens in pakistan too.i i think it sufi cultural thing that bollywood picks up.

Another question:

Why is the Adhan played when people are being killed in some Bollywood movies...Its purely out of curiosity because I never understood either of these!
May be to symbolize that person is going to meet his maker as they play arati in case of hindu .

Why is there a law in India to not eat beef? If its because of hindus then why are Muslims expected to follow them?

Beef isn't banned in India. Maybe in some majority dominated Hindu cities such as the holy places of Varanasi, Haridwar etc.

some states do ve some dont.i see it like muslims allowed polygamy but others are not.

Back
Top Bottom