What's new

Any questions Regarding India

Because it is not the MAJORITY of Islam (rest of the world's Muslims)...Only south Asian Muslims ask the dead and the peers and saints... Most think it is an influence from the Hindus...I am not sure what to think...All I know is it is just a portion of South Asians who do either of this...and yet it is shown as a major part in the film..Do script writers not do their research?

Bollywood reflects Indian society in general and Hindi belt in particular and does not concern with rest of the world.

Err...the connection? All I said is MOST Muslims do not pray to shrines or graves. Majority of those who do have South Asians BACKGROUND (PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS...) and you show me an article about Mali breaking stones? connection?
Salafist dont pray on graves.saying muslims dont pray on graves will be a wrong thing.By saying this you are categorizing those who pray peers etc on graves as non muslims and others as true muslim.

How do you expect that when terrorists killing Indians are related to Pakistan one way or the other.When that stops Pakistan will be our favourite country.

Mine is Turkey.

Your trade with them is not good and so is the diplomatic relation. :)

Turkey deliberately did not invite India for a meeting on Afghanistan to appease Pakistan. Reflecting Islamabad’s insistence at every international forum that New Delhi be kept out of any meeting on Afghanistan, a top Turkish diplomat told U.S. officials in early 2010 that India was kept out to address the concerns of Pakistan..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Turkey_relations

Back
Top Bottom