What's new

Any questions Regarding India

Salafist dont pray on graves.saying muslims dont pray on graves will be a wrong thing.By saying this you are categorizing those who pray peers etc on graves as non muslims and others as true muslim.

Saying Muslims ONLY pray on graves and showing it as the only thing is also wrong...All I am saying is I have met Musims from different parts of the world...I am yet to see one from a different background and praying to a grave/ peer...

Your trade with them is not good and so is the diplomatic relation. :)

Turkey deliberately did not invite India for a meeting on Afghanistan to appease Pakistan. Reflecting Islamabad’s insistence at every international forum that New Delhi be kept out of any meeting on Afghanistan, a top Turkish diplomat told U.S. officials in early 2010 that India was kept out to address the concerns of Pakistan..
India

Not much relations with Turkey, SA is drawing closer to India. a number of African countries do a lot of business with India we also invest there - there are some relations with CAR countries as well.

Your trade with them is not good and so is the diplomatic relation. :)

Turkey deliberately did not invite India for a meeting on Afghanistan to appease Pakistan. Reflecting Islamabad’s insistence at every international forum that New Delhi be kept out of any meeting on Afghanistan, a top Turkish diplomat told U.S. officials in early 2010 that India was kept out to address the concerns of Pakistan..
India

Well..My favouritism for them is based on the system they have in place.They are a true modern Islamic state where no one is forced to follow religious rules and it is a very prosperous state.

Saying Muslims ONLY pray on graves and showing it as the only thing is also wrong...All I am saying is I have met Musims from different parts of the world...I am yet to see one from a different background and praying to a grave/ peer...
Can you expect a movie to go that deep and represent the character by its sect, how he prays,how he offers namaz ,what he eats etc etc......There are crores of variation among hindus but movie does uniformly depicts hindu character jus eiter by showing temple or playing arati..it doesnt go in deep if character is of which caste,or whether it is vaishnavatie or shivaite etc... or for christian it just shows church or cross or rings bells etc it doesnt go deep saying its chatholic,protestant etc.

Well..My favourism for them is based on the system they have in place.They are a true modern Islamic state where no one is forced to follow religious rules and it is a very prosperous state.

The Army and liberalists has always been a problem. The Justice and Development Party (conservatives currently in power) have used economic success to get support. You are probably not noticing it but religion is coming back but systematically. Islam is being taught in schools now and court martial against Army Generals is going on ....:azn:

The Army and liberalists has always been a problem. The Justice and Development Party (conservatives currently in power) have used economic success to get support. You are probably not noticing it but religion is coming back but systematically. Islam is being taught in schools now and court martial against Army Generals is going on ....:azn:

:woot:

I hope that doesnt happen.I really have respect for them for balancing religion and development.No country comes close and they are the most respect Islamic nation worldwide.

Dude, for an outsider you do know a lot about the inner workings of Turkey! :what:

There is no need to drag my either husband or child coz of ur dislike for me.

Listen..i am not interested in your family.I have better things to do in life..seriously.

I generally asked you where do you buy beef from as you belong to a Muslim family.If you dont wanna answer dont answer and dont act like a drama queen with me.I am among those who wont give a damn about it in the end.

:woot:

I hope that doesnt happen.I really have respect for them for balancing religion and development.No country comes close and they are the most respect Islamic nation worldwide.

Well their conservatives are pretty normal. I am impressed by the fact that they have not used it on extreme side. They have taken good use in science, culture, history, and mordern practice of religion.

Well their conservatives are pretty normal. I am impressed by the fact that they have not used it on extreme side. They have taken good use in science, culture, history, and mordern practice of religion....

If Pakistan manages to win its WOT which i sincerely hope it does and stays the way it has over last 65 yrs and puts in a lot of effort i am sure it can become the 2nd Turkey of Islamic world.Already a lot of Muslim nations veiw Pakistan as a strong nation coz of its nuclear weapons and it wont be a bad idea if Pakistan decides to show them that Pakistan can do much more than building nuclear weapons.

I mean you guys are not like others.I have Pakistani friends who have no hatred based on religion and who are modern.

Pakistanis deserve better. :tup:

Listen..i am not interested in your family.I have better things to do in life..seriously.

I generally asked you where do you buy beef from as you belong to a Muslim family.If you dont wanna answer dont answer and dont act like a drama queen with me.I am among those who wont give a damn about it in the end.
Ya .thats why you drag them first and then do nautanki as above.

Back
Top Bottom